ADVERTISEMENT

VICE PRESIDENT PENCE....

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Is absolutely destroying Kamala Harris.
Looks like she’s here to argue and Pence is there to debate.
Pence stayed calm and poised, Kamala has overt facial expressions that reminded me of a petulant child.
Looking at the split screen it was quite evident you looked Presidential.
Kamala just lost Bidens vote

Last edited:
Looks like she’s here to Artie and pence is there to debate.
Pence stayed calm and poised, Kamala has overt facial expressions that remained me of a petulant child.

She has the most annoying nasally voice I’ve ever heard.

Don’t you just love that she felt the need to define debt, and some other simple word for us.

Pence is a stiff and Kamala is a pretentious bitch. The needle didn't move either way tonight...
Haven’t seen it yet but about to watch it but what you’re saying is nothing we didn’t already know. In other news Trump is a hot head that doesn’t give a shit about what people think and biden is a half way dead puppet.

Reactions: krvanness
Pence stayed calm and poised, Kamala has overt facial expressions that reminded me of a petulant child.
Mannequin Mike was certainly himself

I didnt watch but watched highlights. He couldnt have hit the topics any better. He needs to train Trump for the next debate as he was flawless imo. Trump performs like that votes will start to shift. He pulls the bully orange man and he is dead in the water.

Hilarious, no one other than a Trump cultist could come to this deduction. He was bitched. Rick Santorium a supporter of his said he lost.
typical donkey, can’t even admit the obvious.
Even cnn, analysts struggled defending her,
To say otherwise shows how SMALL minded you are.
Reality for independents was Pence won easily.
Enjoy your delusion

The polls will say in a week’s time who won the debate.

Biden won the first debate hands down. Got a bump. Kamala? My $ says she won big time. We’ll see next week.

The polls will say in a week’s time who won the debate.

Biden won the first debate hands down. Got a bump. Kamala? My $ says she won big time. We’ll see next week.
Won big time???????
How self absorbed can you be. Just look at the split screen and ask yourself who looked and sounded more Presidential.
Certainly not the laughing, smiling, eye rolling whiney nasaled Kamala.
I have already seen an eye opening relations from independents from pollster Frank Lutz. Independents were turned off by her.
Independents are most important as they will decide the vote.
Amazed at how subjectively naive you can be at times cortez

Apparently Bidens camp wants the next debate virtual and Trump is saying no way...we shall see.

Won big time???????
How self absorbed can you be. Just look at the split screen and ask yourself who looked and sounded more Presidential.
Certainly not the laughing, smiling, eye rolling whiney nasaled Kamala.
I have already seen an eye opening relations from independents from pollster Frank Lutz. Independents were turned off by her.
Independents are most important as they will decide the vote.
Amazed at how subjectively naive you can be at times cortez

”subjectively naive”?

We all bring our personal lens with which we see events like this debate. In Pence, you saw a man who looked and sounded Presidential. I saw a super boring white guy from Indiana who sucks up to DJT in a shameless way. The fly on his head didn’t help his stature.

Let’s talk next week when the polls on the VP debate are released.

Last edited:
”subjectively naive”?

We all bring our personal lense with which we see events like this debate. In Pence, you saw a man who looked and sounded Presidential. I saw a super boring white guy from Indiana who sucks up to DJT in a shameless way. The fly on his head didn’t help his stature.

Let’s talk next week when the polls on the VP debate are released.
“Fair enough, however stop worrying about polls. Yes he is monochromatic, however he was specifc and calm,unlike Kamala’s rolling of the eyes, disdainful chuckles,laughter and smirks.
she came for a fight. he WON with his words

You’re right, KRV. Rasmussen Report says that only 4% of the voters are undecided. Trump would have to run the table of those undecided and change the minds of 4-6% of those now committed to Biden. In 3 1/2 weeks.

I think that the clock will run out on him. 6 million people have already voted.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT