ADVERTISEMENT

Video of Capital police killing a woman Trump supporter on January 6. (very disturbing)

Only four people died on January 6.

All were Trump supporters.

Two were unarmed women killed by the Capital Police.

• Sad
Reactions: mahb and majus12
She played a stupid game and earned a rough prize. If I had been one of the law enforcement officers I would have fired until I ran out of ammo. They attacked the officers and breached the building. The other one that was crawling in the building got what she was looking for too. It's a shame they wasted their lives away in a foolish illegal act.

Reactions: miamimike
She played a stupid game and earned a rough prize. If I had been one of the law enforcement officers I would have fired until I ran out of ammo. They attacked the officers and breached the building. The other one that was crawling in the building got what she was looking for too. It's a shame they wasted their lives away in a foolish illegal act.
What’s your response to the BLM riots where there was real violence against unarmed people?

Should the police have acted in the same manner?

Don’t forget dozens of innocent people were killed in those riots.

You must feel the same way about George Floyd.

I know Rossane Boyeland was an elderly unarmed woman, it says a lot about you tough guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: realCaneRob
So do you think that all these incidents with people resisting arrest and fighting with police got what they deserved also? Asking for a friend

To the attempts to make me look like I'm selective on my lack of pity based on race or political stance. I think almost every shooting that has been politicized as the victims being guiltless is basically caused by their own actions as the catalyst for the terrible outcome they receive, she is no different. Oh, and the video is typical edited to suit an agengda garbage. Go attack the capital building in Tallahassee and see how that works out. Republicans and Democrat crazies are the poison that is destroying this country.

My response to the rioters is go home or get water cannoned or rubber bulleted into submission. BLM or Trump crazies or people blocking streets don't get excluded. They are all breaking the law and need to realize there is accountability for illegal behaviour.

To the attempts to make me look like I'm selective on my lack of pity based on race or political stance. I think almost every shooting that has been politicized as the victims being guiltless is basically caused by their own actions as the catalyst for the terrible outcome they receive, she is no different. Oh, and the video is typical edited to suit an agengda garbage. Go attack the capital building in Tallahassee and see how that works out. Republicans and Democrat crazies are the poison that is destroying ths country.
Right, so you’re claiming that didn’t happen.

My response to the rioters is go home or get water cannoned or rubber bulleted into submission. BLM or Trump crazies or people blocking streets don't get excluded. They are all breaking the law and need to realize there is accountability for illegal behaviour.
The majority were not breaking the law.

The fact that you think it’s okay to beat an unarmed elderly lady, with no police record to death is okay, says a lot about you.

You must feel the same way about George Floyd.

I know Rossane Boyeland was an elderly unarmed woman, it says a lot about you tough guy.
Cops don't care about your age, race or anything else, and I don't see much of a difference between her and GF. Both learned with their lives why you comply when police tell you something.

The majority were not breaking the law.

The fact that you think it’s okay to beat an unarmed elderly lady, with no police record to death is okay, says a lot about you.
The fact you can condemn police based on an obviously doctored video says some things about you as well. The video proves nothing, at least not to me. She shouldn't have been there period, she put her life in the police officers hands the minute she breached the barriers.

The fact you can condemn police based on an obviously doctored video says some things about you as well. The video proves nothing, at least not to me. She shouldn't have been there period, she put her life in the police officers hands the minute she breached the barriers.
It’s not doctored there’s something wrong with you.

The fact that you think an elderly lady who is unarmed deserves to be beat to death, because she dares to exercise her constitutional right is okay, shows there is something wrong upstairs with you.

This is not an anti cop thread, don’t try and deflect.

You‘ve have shown yourself as a man (and I use that term loosely ) that thinks beating an unarmed elderly woman to death is okay.

This is not an anti cop thread, don’t try and deflect.

You‘ve have shown yourself as a man (and I use that term loosely ) that thinks beating an unarmed elderly woman to death is okay.
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. And the personal passive aggressive shot really drives a deep arrow. I hope I make it.

Only four people died on January 6.

All were Trump supporters.

Two were unarmed women killed by the Capital Police.
When you "threaten the life" of an officer you deserve whatever it is that you get. Those beating law enforcement officers with various objects, absolutely deserved to be shot.

Those breaking into the Capital absolutely needed to be shot......their actions were threatening the lives of our politicians and LEO's. Luckily the politicians were quickly vacated before the mob could reach them, which is the only reason they weren't harmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: canes4life61
When you "threaten the life" of an officer you deserve whatever it is that you get. Those beating law enforcement officers with various objects, absolutely deserved to be shot.

Those breaking into the Capital absolutely needed to be shot......their actions were threatening the lives of our politicians and LEO's. Luckily the politicians were quickly vacated before the mob could reach them, which is the only reason they weren't harmed.
First of all an unarmed not in the best shape elderly lady wasn’t threatening anybody.

Secondly it was outside the capital, and most people n the capital were casually walking in with police just standing there.

No the lives of the politicians weren’t being threatened. Most people were casually walking in the PEOPLE’s house taking selfies with the Police standing there.

There were no guns confiscated, and only four people were killed all Trump supporters.

Two were unarmed women. I’m shocked in this country so many people are okay with the way our government acted.

I know a lot of people think it’s okay because they’re Trump supporters, but if history has taught us anything , it’s only a matter of time before our government treats all groups in same manor Trump supporters are being treated.

First of all an unarmed not in the best shape elderly lady wasn’t threatening anybody.

Secondly it was outside the capital, and most people n the capital were casually walking in with police just standing there.

No the lives of the politicians weren’t being threatened. Most people were casually walking in the PEOPLE’s house taking selfies with the Police standing there.

There were no guns confiscated, and only four people were killed all Trump supporters.

Two were unarmed women. I’m shocked in this country so many people are okay with the way our government acted.

I know a lot of people think it’s okay because they’re Trump supporters, but if history has taught us anything , it’s only a matter of time before our government treats all groups in same manor Trump supporters are being treated.
A few quick questions......were they being told to stop and no they could not enter, by law enforcement?? Were the doors closed, barred to prevent their entry?? Were any of them armed with flex cuffs, poles, bear spray?? Did you see any LEO's being battered at any point?? Did any of them forcefully enter the building?? Were the politicians evacuated due to a threat of violence?
And lastly, were any of the politicians in fear for their safety??

If your answer is NO, this conversation is over......and you have a great day.

I honestly don’t care if the conversation is over.
Politicians being in fear for there life doesn’t make them in danger. Look at the grown men still walking around in masks, some while driving alone.

The majority of protesters were casually walking in, as the Police were waving them in.

In most cases the FBI and Capital police were stoking the flames. My belief is if it were not for the FBI things wouldn’t have progressed the way they did.

If a protester walked up to a cop and sprayed bear spray in a cops face he should be arrested.

We have hundreds of non violent offenders that have been in jail for over a year, some before they were even charged. Gitmo detainees were treated better.

Peoples rights are being violated, we now have political prisoners for the first time in our country. The only thing close would be the Japanese internment camps’

Most of the prisoners arrested are sitting in jail while the feds drum of charges, like the old Soviet Union find me a person and I’ll fine you a crime.

They”re charging Grandmas. If the feds are coming after you 99 percent of the time you’re pleading guilty. They have a 95 percent conviction rate before they even get to trial. You will loose your house, job, and be completely bankrupted if you try and fight them.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT