ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna know the WHY? A contrast between the 2 right now hot topics

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Border disaster.
Wide open border down south. Democrats like it Republicans want it locked up. Even Democrat leaders are freaking out about these policies. Polls show America favors the RIGHT
CRT teaching in schools. The Left wants it, the Right does not. ( no we aren't talking about teaching proper Black History including slavery) Polls show America agrees with the RIGHT
Sexuality and Gender identification being taught to children. The left favors it the right opposes it. Polls show America agrees with the RIGHT
Freedom of Speech with far less censorship across Social Media. Left favors MORE censorship the Right favors freedom of speech except in the most egregious circumstances. Polls show America agrees with the Right.
Energy independence oil & gas The Left favors shutting it down or heavily regulating it in favor of alternative and renewable energy sources. The republicans are NOT against alternative sources or renewables but understands we aren't there yet and the alternatives are not fool proof. America polls agree with the Right.
The Left wants LESS parental involvement in School education the Right wants parents involved heavily especially on matters of course materials, lesson plans, school choice. Polls in America favor the RIGHT.
Covid mandates the Left is perfectly fine with mandates of all kinds. Masks, shots, reduced gatherings, lockdowns. The Right stands with Freedom of choice. American polls show America agrees with the RIGHT.

Every single topic above ( and more) poll at greater than 50% in favor of the position of THE RIGHT. And it is these issues that will be the cause of a wipeout in 22 and 24 for Democrats.
You throw in inflation and possibly a recession and forget about it. It's over......................

It really is that simple.

Who says I'm wrong?

Let me guess....... you are Republican....LOL Just a little bit slanted post to the Right I'd say.

But hey, get it in while you still can my brother.

Reactions: HJCane
Let me guess....... you are Republican....LOL Just a little bit slanted post to the Right I'd say.

But hey, get it in while you still can my brother.
Doesn't matter what I am. This is the accurate polling data. Doesn't bode well for the other side.

Doesn't matter what I am. This is the accurate polling data. Doesn't bode well for the other side.
Ya know HJ, for some reason I don't think most of this is as important to "the other side" as it is to you and your side. You guys are just consumed with negativity it seems. Yeah a lot of things are screwed up in society, but they've been screwed up for quite some time, regardless of who occupies the White House. It kinda comes and goes......I'm sure you've had good days and bad under every president, and guess what.... it will continue whether your a Rep., Dem., or Independent.

Life's too short to be so consumed with all things negative. One thing I know for certain, You nor I will EVER convince someone on the OTHER SIDE to see it your way. Therefore all you're really doing is fanning flames for your own people and creating greater hate towards those who don't think as you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: kimzkr
Border disaster.
Wide open border down south. Democrats like it Republicans want it locked up. Even Democrat leaders are freaking out about these policies. Polls show America favors the RIGHT
CRT teaching in schools. The Left wants it, the Right does not. ( no we aren't talking about teaching proper Black History including slavery) Polls show America agrees with the RIGHT
Sexuality and Gender identification being taught to children. The left favors it the right opposes it. Polls show America agrees with the RIGHT
Freedom of Speech with far less censorship across Social Media. Left favors MORE censorship the Right favors freedom of speech except in the most egregious circumstances. Polls show America agrees with the Right.
Energy independence oil & gas The Left favors shutting it down or heavily regulating it in favor of alternative and renewable energy sources. The republicans are NOT against alternative sources or renewables but understands we aren't there yet and the alternatives are not fool proof. America polls agree with the Right.
The Left wants LESS parental involvement in School education the Right wants parents involved heavily especially on matters of course materials, lesson plans, school choice. Polls in America favor the RIGHT.
Covid mandates the Left is perfectly fine with mandates of all kinds. Masks, shots, reduced gatherings, lockdowns. The Right stands with Freedom of choice. American polls show America agrees with the RIGHT.

Every single topic above ( and more) poll at greater than 50% in favor of the position of THE RIGHT. And it is these issues that will be the cause of a wipeout in 22 and 24 for Democrats.
You throw in inflation and possibly a recession and forget about it. It's over......................

It really is that simple.

Who says I'm wrong?
Well the Left won’t know any of it because CNN doesn’t report on it. And if it’s contrary to their narrative then it’s Fake News. Just the direction the country is heading is horrifying. You FJB promising he’s gonna destroy the fossil fuel industry—and doing just that—then turn around and saying it’s Putin. Which in turn causes inflation—but that’s transitory. Until they come up with another excuse, lol one of which Psaki said Inflation was good. It means people are buying stuff.
Then you got FJB promising there will be “REAL Food shortages coming up”. Echoed by UN officials. Saying it’s Putins fault.
You folks in big cities…prepare for the worst. You see that Golden Corral Restaurant when they ran out of steaks? Yea it’s like that. Imagine there’s no food for your children. Just remember it’s Putins fault so it’s ok.
About 10 food processing factories have burnt down recently. Chinese have bought millions of acres of poultry and other agricultural farms. 27 million poultry have been put down because of the bird flu /-maybe it was Covid I dunno.
But if you liberals think this is all by happenstance you’re naive or dumb.
Flooding the borders. Creating shortages. Fiscal irresponsibility. Budgets that favor lib pork and pet projects. It’s all coming to a head. I’m prepared. I don’t giva fck I just hope there’s internet so I can get some popcorn and watch it all. I promise I won’t say I told you so.

Reactions: majus12
"Border Disaster" sounds about right....

You truly post more ignorance daily. Hard to believe you can fit your head that far up your scrotum!!!
You really are an emotional moron, asswipes like you are exactly why this country is so fuked up!!!
You small minded emotional voters created this joke of a President.
You liberal twits voted for a mentally challenged man, just like a scorned lover
Pfffffffft off!

You truly post more ignorance daily. Hard to believe you can fit your head that far up your scrotum!!!
You really are an emotional moron, asswipes like you are exactly why this country is so fuked up!!!
You small minded emotional voters created this joke of a President.
You liberal twits voted for a mentally challenged man, just like a scorned lover
Pfffffffft off!

And you sound like a complete lunatic. Try communicating normally for a change and you might gain some credibility.

Last edited:
And you sound like a complete lunatic. Try communicating normally for a change and you might gain some credibility.
Tired of your redundant asinine bull shit!!!!!!!!
I am a normally calm mellow guy

Ya know HJ, for some reason I don't think most of this is as important to "the other side" as it is to you and your side. You guys are just consumed with negativity it seems. Yeah a lot of things are screwed up in society, but they've been screwed up for quite some time, regardless of who occupies the White House. It kinda comes and goes......I'm sure you've had good days and bad under every president, and guess what.... it will continue whether your a Rep., Dem., or Independent.

Life's too short to be so consumed with all things negative. One thing I know for certain, You nor I will EVER convince someone on the OTHER SIDE to see it your way. Therefore all you're really doing is fanning flames for your own people and creating greater hate towards those who don't think as you do.
claboo I got nothing but love bro but lets keep it real
a) Times are tough for many
b) when Trump was in we got ripped daily
c) I dont think all Republican policies nor Democrats are good . I am not a Trump lover crazed individual. I do think he acted like an ass plenty of times and Un presidential plenty of times.
d) I just want our country to do well

All of that is truth.

"Border Disaster" sounds about right....

Raoul you aren't dumb so don't post dumb stuff. I know this to be true about you.
NO ONE in their right honest mind could possibly attempt to defend the siruation down at Southern Border.
Not the humans, the drugs, the trafficking in sex and minors, the crime.
None can be defended in any way.
It needs to be shutdown.

Actually a open minded , fair opine .. appreciate it … both sides keep up the flaming and shit will get real … edibles for all Americans ( and my golden retreiver puppy ) , and life is good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT