ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna puke? Wanna be EVEN ANGRIER about what happened in Texas? WOW JUST WOW!!!

I’m blaming the it job who carried out the initial attack
I’m not blaming cops just yet
I’m not the liberal media who jump to conclusions without the total facts
But what is clear to me is that the first responders need to fully armed
The school should have been locked
There should have been a school resource officer on campus
That I know .
The appropriateness of the response?
I’m still waiting for the full facts on why they waited for the “ SWAT “ folks for an hour
I’m still waiting for the explanation, if any , why they didn’t storm the building before the SWAT team arrived
I’m also still unclear what Mike means when he refers to a Columbine Tactical plan ? Does a small town like Uvalde have the capabilities to respond to a situation like this ?
But again the only blame should be on the criminal and the society that produces a warped and sick mind that is sociopathic.
After the Columbine shooting a strategy was put in place to deal with active shooters- It stated the number one goal was to "run to gunfire and interdict the shooter". That strategy was ignored in Uvalde.

Yeah the facts as they are being revealed show a disjointed response to this tragedy
But a Monday morning QB always completes the pass
I live in Texas and I never have heard of a police force for a school district. But here the Uvalde ISD had its own force and Chief. It has 4 cops .
He was in charge . He made the call . He has some training and experience and is a popular guy who just got elected to City Counsel
Not a real seasoned crisis manager
He will live with his mistake for ever . His wrong call likely cost some kids life .
I suppose he can be fired , but how does that really help the situation
Of course the democrats, always looking for tragedy to advance politically are attacking Gov. Abbot for his response.
Obviously he was given bad information
And of course he’s going to acknowledge the heroism of those who did actually storm the classroom. Shameful that the democrats are criticizing him for misinformation that was provided to him
So there wasn’t any cowardice involved
Nobody shirked their duty .
It was a grievous mistake made by the inexperienced guy calling the shots who wanted to wait under the false belief that this was a hostage situation and not an active shooting situation.
The cable news stations need to fill up 24 hours of news a day . So they just repeat the same crap endlessly, with so called experts and pundits who don’t know jack about anything.
The Chief of Police shirked his duty. He ignored the No.# strategy for dealing with an active shooter, ignored phone calls from children pleading for help and did nothing while they were being slaughtered. He should face criminal charges!

As usual, no solution. Here's mine, eliminate military style weapons from the general public. It's coming. Get ready.
My solution is for you not to speak on things you cant understand,you should not enter a battle of wits with a sub-par weapon

My solution is for you not to speak on things you cant understand,you should not enter a battle of wits with a sub-par weapon
Weak!! So you support military style weapons in the hands of the general public for the purpose of slaughtering kids?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT