ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Cuomo Every Day With The Sign Language Person For The Deaf

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Got me doing some research on how they choose these people. I stumbled up on this hilarious video from Manatee County Fl. It was a local update on hurricane preparedness for Irma..or Maria..I forget. Well, they chose a sign language guy that was an imposter at worst, and completely a novice at best.

Look at the captions on the bottom of what he was actually signing. The deaf people were pissed as hell!

Last edited:
Got me doing some research on how they choose these people. I stumbles up this hilarious video from Manatee County Fl. It was a local update on hurricane preparedness for Irma..or Maria..I forget. Well, they chose a sign language guy that was an imposter at worst, and completely a novice at best.

Look at the captions on the bottom of what he was actually signing. The deaf people were pissed as hell!

That is absolutely hilarious

Here's another imposter sign language person. She was better than the guy in Manatee County, but still an imposter who had a long arrest record. She seemed okay....but watch her hand signal every time the chief says the word "murdered". Tampa Police had arrested a serial killer.

Last edited:
Crazy that you post this because with the endless news conferences I got into watching the signer. I’m still trying to figure out if sign language works why all the crazy faces. Some wat funnier than others. I get watching them so much I lose the message of the speaker.

Crazy that you post this because with the endless news conferences I got into watching the signer. I’m still trying to figure out if sign language works why all the crazy faces. Some wat funnier than others. I get watching them so much I lose the message of the speaker.
Exactly. Just put a guy out there with a megaphone and let him shout!

Sign language works! My niece Lauren is an expert. These people were total amateurs but you gotta place the blame where it belongs.. ON GOVERNMENT

I am losing my fvcking mind. I am really losing my mind. And that will suck, because my mind is brilliant! But a human being can take so much.

I am losing my fvcking mind. I am really losing my mind

Kinda glad you posted, I thought maybe it’s just me. Even texted buddies back in Philly telling them to watch the signer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT