ADVERTISEMENT

What the F did Biden do to our country?

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Went to publix yesterday salad shelves virtually empty. No bagged lettuce or any of the fancy lettuce just 15 feet of white empty shelves. Meat Dept. prices insane, choices reduced. I find myself looking over the choices and saying to myself I'm not buying any of this. Without boasting I have the money I just won't do it. Chicken some choices, pork, ground meats but anything good at a decent price hardly anything.

Dollar is now 7% less. In one year .07 cents less on every dollar.
Gas thru the roof. Actually told my wife to start looking at pricing boards outside gas stations when she needs to fill up. There are differences in prices. I haven't told her that since we were in our 30's now I'm 60. No joke.

Our farmers and livestock ranchers have never stopped working. We have all the supply we need where is it? I see Florida strawberries in season right next to grapes from Peru.
Supply chains not messed up if we would stock American goods.

He is in over his head. It's embarrasing to see American grocery stores looking like Russia 1972.

And some on here voted for this senile buffoon.

Went to publix yesterday salad shelves virtually empty. No bagged lettuce or any of the fancy lettuce just 15 feet of white empty shelves. Meat Dept. prices insane, choices reduced. I find myself looking over the choices and saying to myself I'm not buying any of this. Without boasting I have the money I just won't do it. Chicken some choices, pork, ground meats but anything good at a decent price hardly anything.

Gas thru the roof. Actually told my wife to start looking at pricing boards outside gas stations when she needs to fill up. There are differences in prices. I haven't told her that since we were in our 30's now I'm 60. No joke.

Our farmers and livestock ranchers have never stopped working. We have all the supply we need where is it? I see Florida strawberries in season right next to grapes from Peru.

He is in over his head. It's embarrasing to see American grocery stores looking like Russia 1972.

Do you think this has anything to do with the GLOBAL demand-supply mismatch? World wide supply chain shortages-Industry experts are warning that the supply chain crisis caused by the Covid-19 pandemic could last as long as two years.

Last edited:
He’s too busy arresting 71 year old disabled Navy Veterans, too busy accusing great Americans ( and half ass ones like me ) of being racists , too busy creating racial strife by supporting legislation which he says will address non existent Jim Crow 2.0 laws , too busy allowing illegal migrants to wander into the country, too busy ignoring the needs of sick Americans by not providing therapeutics to Covid patients
He just doesn’t care !
The inflation and scarcity is a way to achieve wealth equality. People who worked their entire lives and are now living on fixed incomes will watch their wealth disappear as the dollar declines in value .
They don’t care about the empty shelves, that is not their concern . Their concern is “equity”
If everyone is suffering, it’s equitable . It’s simple. Quit complaining you plebes , you’re lucky you got what you got. Everyone is equally suffering!
It’s the Brandon way
They just don’t give a shyt .

He’s too busy arresting 71 year old disabled Navy Veterans, too busy accusing great Americans ( and half ass ones like me ) of being racists , too busy creating racial strife by supporting legislation which he says will address non existent Jim Crow 2.0 laws , too busy allowing illegal migrants to wander into the country, too busy ignoring the needs of sick Americans by not providing therapeutics to Covid patients
He just doesn’t care !
The inflation and scarcity is a way to achieve wealth equality. People who worked their entire lives and are now living on fixed incomes will watch their wealth disappear as the dollar declines in value .
They don’t care about the empty shelves, that is not their concern . Their concern is “equity”
If everyone is suffering, it’s equitable . It’s simple. Quit complaining you plebes , you’re lucky you got what you got. Everyone is equally suffering!
It’s the Brandon way
They just don’t give a shyt .
Everything you said is balls on accurate but his most egregious act is selling his soul to be President and allowing this bullshit to unfold...

HJ- Buddy of mine just purchased a farm/ranch (awaiting to see if he is a farmer or rancher as he does both meat & produce now; still trying to figure it out as it is all new to him) in Okeechobee and asked for advice from me being a Wyoming native/rancher though I lived in Florida 30 years. If DeSantis does what the governor of Wyoming has allowed, it cuts the processors out. There are only a handful of those greedy peeps as processors in the nation. Wyoming & Montana (yes MT turned red surprisingly) ranchers can sell directly to the consumer now and they cutout the BS with the processors- YUGE win.

Do you think this has anything to do with the GLOBAL demand-supply mismatch? World wide supply chain shortages-Industry experts are warning that the supply chain crisis caused by the Covid-19 pandemic could last as long as two years.
Hey lil mikey, Global demand is NOT increasing at the moment, contrarily it was uncle joey shutting down USA MAJOR pipelines, while approving Russia’s newest. Thereby taking an energy independent country under Trump to an energy DEPENDENT country.
PERIOD
If you actually believe your post, than you are more clueless to reality than I have given you credit for

Hey lil mikey, Global demand is NOT increasing at the moment, contrarily it was uncle joey shutting down USA MAJOR pipelines, while approving Russia’s newest. Thereby taking an energy independent country under Trump to an energy DEPENDENT country.
PERIOD
If you actually believe your post, than you are more clueless to reality than I have given you credit for
Oil producers are finding it harder than expected to ramp up output. Production in the U.S. is likely to average 500,000 barrels a day below 2019 levels. This global pattern of lagging production has helped push oil prices to seven-year highs stoking inflation.

PERIOD
Bingo!

Reactions: majus12
Oil producers are finding it harder than expected to ramp up output. Production in the U.S. is likely to average 500,000 barrels a day below 2019 levels. This global pattern of lagging production has helped push oil prices to seven-year highs stoking inflation.
Mikey,
In your own words:
Production in the U.S. is likely to average 500,000 barrels a day below 2019 levels.
Ya think executive orders by a senile old white man had anything to do with that?

Reread my post mikey. Uncle joey has made it that way. I’m not going to explain the logistical details that show you specifically, as it would do no good.
Instead of facing reality it’s easier for some liberals like you to deflect.
28% support joey
Got it?

Reread my post mikey. Uncle joey has made it that way. I’m not going to explain the logistical details that show you specifically, as it would do no good.
Instead of facing reality it’s easier for some liberals like you to deflect.
28% support joey
Got it?
What would you right-wingers do without me? Butt-phuk eachother and congratulate yourselves for sticking together?

What would you right-wingers do without me? Butt-phuk eachother and congratulate yourselves for sticking together?
On that note where are all your liberal buddies? They have high tailed it out of here like chickens. I bet they know this administration and it's policies suck azz.

Reactions: majus12
Ah, you think this has ANYTHING to do with things like Biden not approving permits for the Keystone Pipeline .. that would have carried 830,000 barrels per day of Canadian oil into the USA? The entire inflationary scenario can be traced back to the idiotic policies of the Biden administration .. printing and injecting trillions of dollars into the economy .. causing a literal devaluation of the US dollar. The USA is gradually becoming a banana republic.

Ah, you think this has ANYTHING to do with things like Biden not approving permits for the Keystone Pipeline .. that would have carried 830,000 barrels per day of Canadian oil into the USA? The entire inflationary scenario can be traced back to the idiotic policies of the Biden administration .. printing and injecting trillions of dollars into the economy .. causing a literal devaluation of the US dollar. The USA is gradually becoming a banana republic.
And he wants to start sending checks to people that don't want to work.

On that note where are all your liberal buddies? They have high tailed it out of here like chickens. I bet they know this administration and it's policies suck azz.
Most ignore the Lounge these days because it is overrun by right-wingers.

There is a global pattern of lagging production. According to Richard Bronze, the head of geopolitics at Energy Aspects: "In a lot of places, once output has been reduced it is not easy to bring it back".

Over run? Did you see the latest poll? It seems 47% of Americans lean or are Republicans. I'll post a thread and don't do the boogie woogie because during the Trump Russia and all the other BS we didn't run and hide.
Yes, overrun! Look at the last 20 or so posts. Other than me, all right-wingers. You've driven most others off the board! Why did you ask, "where are all your liberal buddies" if that is not the reality?

Last edited:
Most ignore the Lounge these days because it is overrun by right-wingers.
Grammar checker Mikey is back!

And independents like me fed up with liberals trying to destroy our great nation. The reality is liberals have nothing left to argue after Biden took office and implemented horrible policies that many of us told you would put us in a bad situation. So most of your ilk have run away.

There is a global pattern of lagging production. According to Richard Bronze, the head of geopolitics at Energy Aspects: "In a lot of places, once output has been reduced it is not easy to bring it back".
Richard is full of it. Biden is begging OPEC to increase producton. It's EASIEST for them.

Grammar checker Mikey is back!

And independents like me fed up with liberals trying to destroy our great nation. The reality is liberals have nothing left to argue after Biden took office and implemented horrible policies that many of us told you would put us in a bad situation. So most of your ilk have run away.
We didn't just say. The Repubs did not vote to approve the 1.9 trillion Relief package that was the one that pushed this thing over the edge.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT