ADVERTISEMENT

When will Franken step down?

Tim1977

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2007
My guess is he was planning on Moore winning and then going no where, using that as an excuse not to step down.
With Moore out will Franken honor his word?

Still waiting for @hawaiian cane to show me where Franken admitted to acting inappropriately during his resignation speech and @canesrule21'ships to post a link to Moore's camp sending a woman into the Washington post.

My guess is he was planning on Moore winning and then going no where, using that as an excuse not to step down.
With Moore out will Franken honor his word?

Still waiting for @hawaiian cane to show me where Franken admitted to acting inappropriately during his resignation speech and @canesrule21'ships to post a link to Moore's camp sending a woman into the Washington post.
source.gif

Franken deserves due process and shouldn't resign without it. On the other hand that POS in the WH is an admitted sexual predator and refuses to resign. Smdh

Franken deserves due process and shouldn't resign without it. On the other hand that POS in the WH is an admitted sexual predator and refuses to resign. Smdh
Due process?? Wtf?? Cems he admitted he perved in some of these women. Why not “Right Wingazz” get due process?? And to keep record straight when did Trump admit to being a sexual predator?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
He lives!! Cems when you say “back in the day” you were watching this as a kid? So that makes you roughly? Did you also go to silent movies? Horseback? Hahaha I’m joking only sort of!
I did watch Spanky and the gang as a kid. First diversity show on tv......I think.

Didn’t see you saying the same thing about Moore but wait I guess due process only applies to Libs.
Bro, truth be told, I hate pedophiles. Lowest of the lowest. I heard enough evidence and I believe the women. No comparison between a guy grabbing a piece of azz and a pedophile.

I did watch Spanky and the gang as a kid. First diversity show on tv......I think.
He's when he admitted he was a sexual predator.

Remember this Access Hollywood tape where he admitted being a sexual predator? This will refresh your failing memory.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
guys talking shit isn’t a “sexual predator” not at all. You say he lies all the time so let’s assume he was lying about grabbing cushy!! Either way it’s all liberal word play!!

He lives!! Cems when you say “back in the day” you were watching this as a kid? So that makes you roughly? Did you also go to silent movies? Horseback? Hahaha I’m joking only sort of!
I got more intelligence in my d__k than you'll ever have in that head of yours.

Bro, truth be told, I hate pedophiles. Lowest of the lowest. I heard enough evidence and I believe the women. No comparison between a guy grabbing a piece of azz and a pedophile.
So sexually assault a female while she’s asleep is perfectly ok? I don’t disagree with you on pedophiles as they’re the bottom drag of society but dammit this ain’t the place I’d be swapping tic for tac.

Look at your daughter? Didn't know you played the Trump card. Pun intended.
No again the fact you said “eyewitness” makes me call BS. Obviously was talking about women. Fine you like inflatable dolls, just be careful with all those images you have on computer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT