ADVERTISEMENT

Who has any of these teams played......

vbcane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2012
Before I start, lets assume that the powers at be REALLY like the SEC. I know , that is laughable, because we are fully aware of the love affair with the SEC and over enthusiasm of every single team. However, lets assume the SEC is trash. If that is the case, by default, Notre Dame, Georgia and a host of other teams are trash......and to no fault of anyone Miami is the outlier, because they have yet to play a SEC school.
First up, Notre Dame:
Notre Dame has not played anyone of any credibility. I see their record as being totally hyped and does not hold any weight in strength of schedule. Admittedly, outside of Georgia (in which they lost), the only credible win on their schedule would be NCSTATE. But wati, the rabbit hole gets deeper....
NCSTATE:
However, looking at NCSTATE, they have played no one of any quality and will get mopped up this week by Clemson (talk about them later).
Georgia:
They have played by far the easiest schedule of any top 5 and possibly top 10 team. Except for Notre Dame, all of their wins are against teams who have losing records. So, how in the world are they the number 1 team in college football is beyond any rational thinking (joke). Georgia will lose two games before the season ends.....Auburn and GTech.
VTECH:
I agree, they took us to the woodshed a year ago. However, this year, the HOKIES have not won against any team with a winning record.......oh wait, my mistake, they have beaten one team with a winning record.......................................BOSTON COLLEGE. I honestly, do not understand the hype behind the Hokies and am not impressed with anything they bring to the table. GO CANES.
CLEMSON:
The reigning National Champions, have wins against Auburn (see Georgia above), abused VTECH and lost to a very strong Syracuse team, who many have slept on all year, but have a better record than any of the aforementioned teams opponents. Clemson is tough and with a healthy QB are one of, if not still the best team in college football (see you in the ACC Championship).
BIG10:
Big Joke. Not gonna give them the time of day on this thread. Three teams in the top ten, GTFOH.
MIAMI:
Has played one of the toughest schedules and yes, we have ekked out a couple of wins. However, our schedule is tougher than majority of the top ten CFP schools. Do we need to be ready the next two weeks and be prepared to play a pair of over hyped teams, yes. Did we beat a FSU team that has internal struggles that one can only imagine, yes. Have we had inconsistency in every game and yet to play a complete game on both sides of the ball (scary thought), yes. However, we are undefeated, tested and have two of our most critical games in the ROCK. Let's finish strong and support the young men in orange and green (black) and enjoy this ride to the ACC championship and a spot in the final four. Finally, to all of the doomsday Miami fans, get some Balls and support your team like a true fan and rub in the face of any naysayer that the U is on its way back.............................and THAT is scary. Cheers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News