ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Ready to Riot and Loot?

A 25 year-old white woman killed by a deputy.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/25-ye...rknazk37713wSsx9GKdhk4yl75vUMMb43_y4Bi2GKwmZM

I need some new golf shoes, a case of Monkey In Paradise vodka, and a two-ended dildo that Loretta Robinson wants to send CD for Father’s Day. Let’s roll.

What bothers me tge most are the parents. She drank and smoked weed but was a good person. All the trouble me and my older beother got into when were young. Arrested multiple times. Kicked out of school. I sure as hell don't remember my parent's saying we were goid kids. They were the first one's to whip our azz and call the cops. Everybody's kids are good kids today. Cracks me up

Apopka...just concern yourself with your tailgate budget for this year...no season tickets you said...means more $$ for food and drink...don't leve your group hungry and in need of a drink...

He really did. Ain’t that right UM_Ryan AKA Caitlyn?
What’s up Webster...you get shot down by another fat white chick last night? It’ll be okay...eventually that whole thing about you having a tater tot will go away.

What’s up Webster...you get shot down by another fat white chick last night? It’ll be okay...eventually that whole thing about you having a tater tot will go away.
Shut up B!tch I didn’t tell you to speak.

Who was that who told me it couldn’t happen to their daughter three weeks ago, and I gave this scenario? Will it wasn’t your daughter, but it was someone daughter and I bet he wants justice.

Great that you are up on your gay slang. I had to look that one up. Enjoy the dildo
I’m sure you did, Wilco the Dildo. Run along before you get buried worse than gookcub and fvcktard1969.

Who was that who told me it couldn’t happen to their daughter three weeks ago, and I gave this scenario? Will it wasn’t your daughter, but it was someone daughter and I bet he wants justice.
I don’t know retard, who was it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT