Who won the debate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Biden

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Nobody

Votes: 27 38.0%

• Total voters
Biden looked old -very old. Trump had several chances to be more specific about what he has accomplished but made many key points which Biden had no answers for.He failed to mention the money for black colleges and enterprise zones and school choice incentives that were popular among blacks. Biden was aggressive but not substantive and resorted to name calling when he was flustered. Wallace is a never Trumper and at times it showed but I didnt think the questions were unfair. Biden's blaming Trump for the current recession when the worst economies are in shut down Democrat states made no sense. Residents in battleground states such as Michigan are furious with their Democrat governors' Covid policies .
Wallace misled the country about Obama's economic record as the GDP growth in his administration was the worst of any president since the great depression. He also mischaracterized critical race theory as diversity training which it is not. He took the NYT tax reports at face value without any critical assessment .
Trump also had deferred tax credits for his development of the old NYC post office which he used in the past several years. He also has given over 1.2 million in his salary back to the government.
It was an ugly affair and it isn't going to sway many who watched it as most have made up their minds. But that is the state of politics nowadays.
It’s a sad state of politics. There has to be better for 2024. These two morons set the bar so low we have nowhere to go but up.

He told proud boys to stand down. Trump designated the kkk as a terrorist organization. Why didn’t biden do this when he had the chance? Could it be because he was too busy locking black people up and paying respects to his political friend that was a kkk leader? Let me guess. All lies? It’s not a lie just because you can’t expect it. As far as bully, hiw many times did we have to hear name calling from biden? That’s presidential? Stuttering, stumbling and barely able to get words out of your mouth. That

Wrong!! He told the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by".

Reactions: cortez55403
This debate was a total embarrassment for this country. A hot damn mess to put it mildly, that shouldn't even take place again. Trump was as nonpresidential as any sitting US president in this country's history,, and showed why he has No Busines occupying the White House. Biden on the other hand simply couldn't keep up with Trump's obnoxiousness and allowed himself to get roped in to childish verbal sparring instead of ignoring Trumps ignorant behavior and staying on his message to the people.

So IMO, nobody won, but the American public lost an hour and a half of our lives watching this dumpster fire.
Biden couldn't stay on his message because he doesn't have one...

Wrong!! He told the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by".
Thought you like proud boys to stand back and stand by in Frenchtown, which apparently only you know and reference quite a bit?

It was a poor debate as far as debates go. I am am just happy that the white guy won.

Trump won debate. Chris Wallace lost. Biden reading response lost . Trump hurt Biden’s left wing base . Hunter and China, Russia payoffs will cost Biden election along with ANTIFA and BLM.

Trump got under sleepy skin big time... If your a Trump supporter you saw your cage fighter all in...

Biden and it wasn't close. The losers are the American people that have to stomach either one of these candidates.
Lol you truly are climbing CaneSport’s douchebag list. You are getting close to cd, with your commie BS.
Thank you for the enjoyment you bring to my day!!!
Always make me laugh my ass off @ you
Again many thanks

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Lol you truly are climbing CaneSport’s douchebag list. You are getting close to cd, with your commie BS.
Thank you for the enjoyment you bring to my day!!!
Always make me laugh my ass off @ you
Again many thanks
Commie BS?

Trump was a bully and resorted to namecalling and smears because he has nothign substantive to say.

Clearly the Trumpies on this board like that. They want their FIghther-in-Chief style President...

...but the few undecided voters do not like his BS.

Commie BS?

Trump was a bully and resorted to namecalling and smears because he has nothign substantive to say.

Clearly the Trumpies on this board like that. They want their FIghther-in-Chief style President...

...but the few undecided voters do like his BS.
\
Hey petri, I was referring to 1979 communistic posts. He has raged constantly with numerous threads and posts, and the “red wave”
Next time research the topic before you respond. It had nothing to do with last night
Pfffft

Commie BS?

...but the few undecided voters do not like his BS.
Actually Biden was the first to call Trump a clown but go on...

Reactions: grbcane

I’d love to know why only trump was getting fact checked last night & Biden was allow to say whatever he wants without recourse. Good OL’ Chris Wallace!
I agree I think Wallace argued with President far too often. He should have asked the questions and then STFU.
They are big boys they didnt need a “Catholic nun scolding them”

My choice is nobody won
That was a total disaster
Truth is Trump missed several opportunities to really hit home runs.. Example: Obamacare he could have said that it resulted in premiums soaring, deductibles soaring, co-pays soaring, and in many States a lack of choices. He could have said it didn't fix many of the underlying regulatory issues from State to State and therefore it's a bad program but he didn't. He could have spoken more about NAFTA and China and the harm to our workers they both did / do. But he didn't. He had opportunities on Race Relations but he missed. He scored points on Covid, Law and Order / Antifa, mail in voting concerns. Biden did better then I thought but did lose his cool twice shut up man and clown comments. Didn't care for that. Biden refused to answer on packing the court and ending the filibuster both he should have answered. Biden tried to move to the center by stepping away from New Green Deal and Socialized Medicine so we will have to see how the far left reacts to that. He is in a pickle between centrist democrats and far left for sure.

Truth is Trump missed several opportunities to really hit home runs.. Example: Obamacare he could have said that it resulted in premiums soaring, deductibles soaring, co-pays soaring, and in many States a lack of choices. He could have said it didn't fix many of the underlying regulatory issues from State to State and therefore it's a bad program but he didn't. He could have spoken more about NAFTA and China and the harm to our workers they both did / do. But he didn't. He had opportunities on Race Relations but he missed. He scored points on Covid, Law and Order / Antifa, mail in voting concerns. Biden did better then I thought but did lose his cool twice shut up man and clown comments. Didn't care for that. Biden refused to answer on packing the court and ending the filibuster both he should have answered. Biden tried to move to the center by stepping away from New Green Deal and Socialized Medicine so we will have to see how the far left reacts to that. He is in a pickle between centrist democrats and far left for sure.
Agreed, to me it appeared trump really didnt prep for this. He figured he has been talking about his issues for months. He missed glaring opportunities to bury biden with facts.
however biden, NEVER ONCE answered a direct question, he got lost in his answers.
Bottom line IMO
Very few if any changed their minds last night.
Trump was Trump, biden was biden,(credit for not drooling)
However biden got caught and alienated progressive left wing dems. He denied the Green New Deal which Kamala Harris CO AUTHORED.
Trump missed that BIG TIME
regardless, biden hurt himself amongst dems, no republican changed

Why hasn't Trump appeared on Rachel Maddow's show?
Seriously???
I dispise Chris Wallace however he is a recognized award winning reporter. Rachel Maddox is a conspiracy theorist that has lost 45% of her viewership after Muellers report exonerating Trump.
Cems you are starting to sound desperate.

Seriously???
I dispise Chris Wallace however he is a recognized award winning reporter. Rachel Maddox is a conspiracy theorist that has lost 45% of her viewership after Muellers report exonerating Trump.
Cems you are starting to sound desperate.
Ok then The Reidout.

Immature CONMANY acting like a little bit$h all night. Trying his best to act tough but is only a showman. "It's in the air and 5 times deadlier than the flu but I think I should keep that to myself". What a leader! Oh sorry, just the Conman in Chief:eek:

Reactions: cems52
This might help. Lol

OK I read it.
I believe polls are skewed by 1) how they phrase the question, 2) who they ask, 3) where it is asked.
I was polled and said I will vote for biden
Many Trump voters stay silent because it’s simply easier.
You know I love Trump, but I wont wear any MAGA stuff.
We are gonna find out one way or another.
regardless it will be fun meeting you in person

Immature CONMANY acting like a little bit$h all night. Trying his best to act tough but is only a showman. "It's in the air and 5 times deadlier than the flu but I think I should keep that to myself". What a leader! Oh sorry, just the Conman in Chief:eek:
52 MORE MONTHS
Buckle up ceebee

OK I read it.
I believe polls are skewed by 1) how they phrase the question, 2) who they ask, 3) where it is asked.
I was polled and said I will vote for biden
Many Trump voters stay silent because it’s simply easier.
You know I love Trump, but I wont wear any MAGA stuff.
We are gonna find out one way or another.
regardless it will be fun meeting you in person

Bro, you sound desperate but keep hope alive.

Trump won debate. Chris Wallace lost. Biden reading response lost . Trump hurt Biden’s left wing base . Hunter and China, Russia payoffs will cost Biden election along with ANTIFA and BLM.

Liar Trump lost debate. Liar dump did nothing to left wing base. Lol. Do you really think anyone on the far left will vote trump 🙄. Hunter biden again. Really 🙄. Liar trump keeps making up more Antifa nonsense when we all know the far right wingers are much more dangerous and that’s from trumps intelligence people. It was on Fox News. Liar Trump made a fool of himself AGAIN. Liar trump has no plan for anything. Except Golf.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT