ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is Trump Afraid of Putin?

Can someone please answer this question? Anybody!!

He's financially entangled with him. Trump has been trying to do business in Russia since the 80s and he knows that nothing in the present gets done without Putin's approval. He was as recently as the 2016 campaing still trying to open a Trump Tower in Moscow, so its pretty obvious he is trying to stay on Putin's good side for future business ventures. All this while Putin continues to mess with our elections.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e95114-8b65-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html

Reactions: gokcub and cems52
Yeah, follow the money here. Trump is such a shitty businessman, no lending institution in America would finance him for anything. Mainly because everyone knew they wouldn't get paid as he consistently leaves a trail for screwed over creditors with any business venture he endeavors. ENTER RUSSIA....

This relationships goes back decades and involves money laundering, the mob ties and all the crud of the underworld has stake in all of Trumps business. Which is why he had no choice but to take the unprecedented step of not divesting upon taking office. The Trump crime family in other words is robbing this country blind with every opportunity....and the same people that complained about the Clinton foundation? Those people have absolutely no problem with this. This is why the hypocrisy is also unprecedented...as they are silent with his whores and will literally get indignant about Monica.

Trump is playing the victim and his cuck supporters enable it. They are never embarrassed by anything he says or does...and strive to be a proud subby while we get laughed at all throughout the free world.

Yeah, follow the money here. Trump is such a shitty businessman, no lending institution in America would finance him for anything. Mainly because everyone knew they wouldn't get paid as he consistently leaves a trail for screwed over creditors with any business venture he endeavors. ENTER RUSSIA....

This relationships goes back decades and involves money laundering, the mob ties and all the crud of the underworld has stake in all of Trumps business. Which is why he had no choice but to take the unprecedented step of not divesting upon taking office. The Trump crime family in other words is robbing this country blind with every opportunity....and the same people that complained about the Clinton foundation? Those people have absolutely no problem with this. This is why the hypocrisy is also unprecedented.

Trump is playing the victim and his cuck supporters enable it. They are never embarrassed by anything he says or does...and strive to be a proud subby while we get laughed at all throughout the free world.
What a total idiot no Balls CD is. The beginning of his hypocrite response tells all you need to know. Not a business men lol . No Balls CD your brilliant. Go climb back under your rock and hide lol

Can someone please answer this question? Anybody!!
I will ripples because Idiots like you and no Balls CD do not have the brains to understand all are to busy being duped by your on party great saviors Biden , kerrry, Holder, Obama, Hillary, while they line there pockets with millions while the inner city's are crumbling under liberals leadership. Any way to answer your question President Trump is right the opposite he is not afraid of the Russians he is smart enough to engage and be a leader to move forward with strength. You and Hypocrite no Balls CD will never understand this because your to stupid. All biggest concerns are a hooker what President Trump eats and being envious of his wealth. What makes all really mad is how he keeps winning each day for America and exposing the globalization crowd and liberals that hate Capitalism.

Reactions: Strack_Cane

This relationships goes back decades and involves money laundering, the mob ties and all the crud of the underworld has stake in all of Trumps business. Which is why he had no choice but to take the unprecedented step of not divesting upon taking office. The Trump crime family in other words is robbing this country blind with every opportunity....and the same people that complained about the Clinton foundation? Those people have absolutely no problem with this. This is why the hypocrisy is also unprecedented...as they are silent with his whores and will literally get indignant about Monica.

Hay no balls CD that runs and hides under a rock . Show us what evidence yo have about this relationship, money laundering, mob ties, the underworld. You have none. The liberals have no evidence of this. They would have exposed him way before the election with the help of the republicans if they had it. Nope this is what they have . Facts two scoops ice cream, Diet Coke, Mcdonald's, you No Balls Cd are not as brilliant as you think. What is a fact just one for you today Bidens and Kerrys sons ink 1.5 billon from the Chinese government. But that's ok with you blood suckers hypocrite liberals. Oops that word again Accountability.

Cems did you expect anything different in response from the FAR RIGHT.

Question, if you don’t agree with the question stating Trump is afraid of Putin, why respond? This is like answering When did you stop beating your wife ?

Reactions: bobbie jo
I will ripples because Idiots like you and no Balls CD do not have the brains to understand all are to busy being duped by your on party great saviors Biden , kerrry, Holder, Obama, Hillary, while they line there pockets with millions while the inner city's are crumbling under liberals leadership. Any way to answer your question President Trump is right the opposite he is not afraid of the Russians he is smart enough to engage and be a leader to move forward with strength. You and Hypocrite no Balls CD will never understand this because your to stupid. All biggest concerns are a hooker what President Trump eats and being envious of his wealth. What makes all really mad is how he keeps winning each day for America and exposing the globalization crowd and liberals that hate Capitalism.
So you are saying Donald Chump doesnt line his pocket? Please dont ever mention anything about money. Your POS president is one of the biggest Scam, Fraud, con artist in the world. Sorry I forgot SEXUAL PREDATOR. Remember"I just grab them by there Pu$$ies". I just hope none of your daughters are next in line.

So you are saying Donald Chump doesnt line his pocket? Please dont ever mention anything about money. Your POS president is one of the biggest Scam, Fraud, con artist in the world. Sorry I forgot SEXUAL PREDATOR. Remember"I just grab them by there Pu$$ies". I just hope none of your daughters are next in line.
Typical liberal answer . It is ok for liberals to cheat the tax payers out of millions. Instead of addressing the evils of your own party that continues to duped liberal Americans got to go after President Trump that has not ever been charged with any law that he has broken. As far as locker room talk amongst man I guess if you go by that 99% of all men are sexual predators. I would also guess that when a group of ladies are together we would not want to know about those conversations either. No doubt we are all week individuals and we all sin . As far as my children go I've have tried to teach them great character and they understand how to separate truth from BS. My daughter is a strong individual and can handle herself in any situation. She also understands Man are man and ladies are ladies and there is a difference. Any way here is a question fore you a great pure person you are . What do you think about Biden and Kerry's sons inking a 1.5 billion dollar deal from the Chinese communist government when they are supposedly the champions of the poor. I can not get a liberal to answer that without changing the subject to President Trump.

The good news is their cooperation has lead to significant gains against ISIS, a muted IRAN, and North Korea now headed in the right direction. Good stuff.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Typical liberal answer . It is ok for liberals to cheat the tax payers out of millions. Instead of addressing the evils of your own party that continues to duped liberal Americans got to go after President Trump that has not ever been charged with any law that he has broken. As far as locker room talk amongst man I guess if you go by that 99% of all men are sexual predators. I would also guess that when a group of ladies are together we would not want to know about those conversations either. No doubt we are all week individuals and we all sin . As far as my children go I've have tried to teach them great character and they understand how to separate truth from BS. My daughter is a strong individual and can handle herself in any situation. She also understands Man are man and ladies are ladies and there is a difference. Any way here is a question fore you a great pure person you are . What do you think about Biden and Kerry's sons inking a 1.5 billion dollar deal from the Chinese communist government when they are supposedly the champions of the poor. I can not get a liberal to answer that without changing the subject to President Trump.
So you are saying since the liberals do it Chump should too? As far as locker room talk thats a good one. Thats BS especially when you have a long list of woman who are claiming that they were sexually harassed and you have him on tape confessing to have touched women private areas. I pray that my daughter or your daughter or anyones daughter is ever put in that situation. There are a lot of men locked up for that same $hit and most are not on tape confessing. Send me and article on the Biden and Kerry issue and then I can response.

So you are saying since the liberals do it Chump should too? As far as locker room talk thats a good one. Thats BS especially when you have a long list of woman who are claiming that they were sexually harassed and you have him on tape confessing to have touched women private areas. I pray that my daughter or your daughter or anyones daughter is ever put in that situation. There are a lot of men locked up for that same $hit and most are not on tape confessing. Send me and article on the Biden and Kerry issue and then I can response.
Again I never said that. Your the one that is saying that President Trump has broken all these laws . He has not been charged with any . Your the one that said he was a racist not me but you run from the racist within your own party and you still have not address it while you are spewing all your hate about President Trump. All you Liberals do is talk about racism, sexism, and what food President Trump eats . Nothing at all about policy. Google Bidens and Kerrys Chinese deal you will get all the facts. Is your hero the great Bill Clinton locked up for touching a lady? That was proven and all openly indorse him as your leader till this day. Yep you two faced hypocrites liberals are the pure good folks of society.

Again I never said that. Your the one that is saying that President Trump has broken all these laws . He has not been charged with any . Your the one that said he was a racist not me but you run from the racist within your own party and you still have not address it while you are spewing all your hate about President Trump. All you Liberals do is talk about racism, sexism, and what food President Trump eats . Nothing at all about policy. Google Bidens and Kerrys Chinese deal you will get all the facts. Is your hero the great Bill Clinton locked up for touching a lady? That was proven and all openly indorse him as your leader till this day. Yep you two faced hypocrites liberals are the pure good folks of society.
He has broken laws and is under investigation as we speak. You will never say he is racist because you are a fan of his. I could care less what he eats or sucks. Remember when Chump brought the Clinton accusers the the Debate? Now the shoe is on the other foot and you guys cant stand it. Just watch 60 mins this Sun should be good. Who pays $130,000 for some worn down Punnani without a condom? A Rich FOOL POS. He needs a STD check and he needs to bring his poor wife to so she can get checked too.This guy makes Clinton look like a SAINT. By the way can we see his tax return.

He has broken laws and is under investigation as we speak. You will never say he is racist because you are a fan of his. I could care less what he eats or sucks. Remember when Chump brought the Clinton accusers the the Debate? Now the shoe is on the other foot and you guys cant stand it. Just watch 60 mins this Sun should be good. Who pays $130,000 for some worn down Punnani without a condom? A Rich FOOL POS. He needs a STD check and he needs to bring his poor wife to so she can get checked too.This guy makes Clinton look like a SAINT. By the way can we see his tax return.
There you go again . You hypocrites liberals never look at yourself. Prove he is a racist you can not . Run and hide from your hero Maxine Waters the true racist. Why do you not address that . Yep you Liberals are the pure perfection people of the world and your only talking points are that conservatives are racist, greedy , women haters and many more . All have no talking points on policy and never hold your own party accountable. Just answer this one tiny question without attacking President Trump. Is Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus ( who have called president Trump racist many times) promoting racism by embarrassing Farrakhan and having meetings with him? I all ready know you answer you will address this question by not answering it but by attacking President Trump. You and no Balls CD and his merry two faced followers have no Accountability. The truth never lies

What law has he broken and been charged on? Watch this answer from no clue gokcub folks lol .

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Figures. No response from the board idiot .
To be honest Cems you lie so much it’s pointless to go back and forth with you. Still waiting for you to expose me as you stated yesterday. You just lie way to much for anyone to take you seriously. Several of us honestly think you have a serious mental problem

To be honest Cems you lie so much it’s pointless to go back and forth with you. Still waiting for you to expose me as you stated yesterday. You just lie way to much for anyone to take you seriously. Several of us honestly think you have a serious mental problem
OK

3c8cb879b1e8ec5f9a8a5b4e81ecc8f231e65637_hq.gif

tumblr_oa45jydsaf1t9tak1o1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT