ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump win in 2024 ? The Russians are undecided.

Not to worry, Joe Biden will not run in 2024.

Trump will not win if he runs in 2024.

Enough dirt on him (Trump) from his own people in the WH and his day to day BS .... rest in obscurity you sore loser, crusty old man ( 80 y/o in 2024 by the way) .

Thank you for proving hoe fukin stupid you TDS victims are
Instead of worrying about the joke you voted for, you still look over your shoulders with “Bad orange man”
From the bottom of my heart
PISS OFF FUKTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
incredible isn't it?. lol. these leftist are something else.

Biden’s Bona Fides for president:
His attendance at HBCU Delaware State. Unfortunately that want one of the universities that he earned his plethora of degrees

His graduating in the top of his class in Law School. (Only one on scholarship no less).

His struggles with Civil Rights Movement. Being arrested alongside the greatest Civil Rights Leaders of the time. (Although he was physically in Delaware at the time—shows you his dedication).

You want tough?
Two Words C-O-R-N P-O-P.

His concern for the African American community.
He penned a law that was designated to incarcerate black men. His words were paraphrased -I don’t care what they think of past injustices it doesn’t give THEM the right to blah blah blah
He also didn’t want them to have to travel all the way to white neighborhood schools.
Why do these kids have to go to white schools? Can they only learn sitting next to blond haired blue eyed kids? Because gosh darn it “I don’t want my kids to go to school in a jungle, a racial jungle.

His ability to forget the past.
Describing “former” KKK leader Sen Byrd as his mentor just shows everyone is equal in his eyes. Of course there were several others including those that voted against the Civil Rights Act in 1964 that he described as his friends.

His physical fitness.
He openly challenged another old man to a push up completion. Damn right that shut up the 90 year old. He also challenged another guy at a rally to compare IQs.

Womens Rights.
He once pinned a female staffer against the wall lifted her dress and inserted digits into the young lady. The lady’s mother at the time (back in the 90s) went on Larry King and discussed it. That nothing was done. Surprisingly when Trump only SAID grab them by the pussy—he to this day is mocked.

His work experience.
He was an 18 wheeler driver. And a congressman for 40+ years.

His ability to place blame appropriately.
He runs on the campaign promise to destroy the fossil fuel industry. Proceeds to do it first week in office. Shuts down pipelines pulling permits etc. Then appropriately blames Putin.
Also his Transitory Inflation. Printing 40% of the total amount of this country’s monies -since inception- Then blaming other causes like Covid. Transportation.
So you see. While Trump lies and gets impeached—based on lies—Joe Poopy Pants is an honest hardworking career politician.

Funny how cems, LIL miami mike, cortez, hawaii, and of course cd, hide when the truth dominates a thread
Funny NOT! That these emotional middle school level donkeys still try to defend the indefensible.
Waiting for your continued moronic posts
LMAO @ ALL OF YOU FOOLS

Funny how cems, LIL miami mike, cortez, hawaii, and of course cd, hide when the truth dominates a thread
Funny NOT! That these emotional middle school level donkeys still try to defend the indefensible.
Waiting for your continued moronic posts
LMAO @ ALL OF YOU FOOLS

Geez I doubt it. China backing Dems?? Joe didn’t give them (Hunters company) couple million barrels of the strategic reserves for nothing.
If this ain’t criminal treasonous bullshit I don’t know what is.
And the Punk libs are tryna fry Trump because he wanted to find out the extent Biden had in blackmailing Ukraine. He even admits it on tape.
China. An adversary. Our ****in leader gives them oil from our strategic reserves all the while we’re paying $5 a gal. Way to go libs.

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT