ADVERTISEMENT

Wondering if Manny told Hartley and Dugans that it was on the OC to make that hire.

greglloyd1214

SuperCane
Apr 3, 2011
Which I understand but I wonder if he will recommend those guys to the OC.

Sorry Im down with getting rid of everyone on O especially Jon and Searells and even Brown but you better hire A STUD for the WR position and TE's and they better be TOP NOTCH recruiters like those guys.

I know a lot of people had problems with the WRs dropping balls and not getting open but if you know anything about football is the play calling and predictability of the calls really hurts the Wrs trying to get open. Heck if we could tell what plays were being called, what makes you think these DC's and opposing players had no idea what routes are being run. Just look at Rosier's first pass in the bowl. Its almost like they knew EXACTLY that the ball was coming their way.

Unless there were issues with technique, work ethic or just didn't get along with them, this move makes no sense.

Again, if he can make a great hire here, then it is what it is but the names out there like Beard and Lamar ?? Sorry those guys are not better than Dugans. They would be a significant downgrade. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News