ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!! Biden's Economy is Kicking A....

I missed you Christmas morning.
I asked your neighbors in the winner circle your apartment, and they all ignored me...I has a special treat for Smitty....sure to turn him to the other dogs before him...

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Stephen Moore's bio

Stephen "Steve" Moore (born February 16, 1960) is an American writer and television commentator on economic issues. He co-founded and served as president of the Club for Growth from 1999 to 2004. Moore is a former member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. He worked at the Heritage Foundation during the period from 1983 to 1987 and again since 2014. Moore advised Herman Cain's 2012 presidential campaign and Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

Moore advocates tax cuts and other supply-side policies. Moore's columns have appeared in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, The Weekly Standard and National Review. Along with Larry Kudlow, Moore advised the Trump administration during the writing and passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. On March 15, 2019, President Donald Trump announced that Moore would be nominated to serve as a governor of the Federal Reserve. On May 2, 2019, Moore withdrew his name from consideration amid bipartisan resistance in the Senate.

lol...lol
lol...lol

Stephen Moore's bio

Stephen "Steve" Moore (born February 16, 1960) is an American writer and television commentator on economic issues. He co-founded and served as president of the Club for Growth from 1999 to 2004. Moore is a former member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. He worked at the Heritage Foundation during the period from 1983 to 1987 and again since 2014. Moore advised Herman Cain's 2012 presidential campaign and Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

Moore advocates tax cuts and other supply-side policies. Moore's columns have appeared in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Times, The Weekly Standard and National Review. Along with Larry Kudlow, Moore advised the Trump administration during the writing and passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. On March 15, 2019, President Donald Trump announced that Moore would be nominated to serve as a governor of the Federal Reserve. On May 2, 2019, Moore withdrew his name from consideration amid bipartisan resistance in the Senate.

lol...lol
lol...lol
Attaboy, don't pay any attention to the content, just attack the source. Typical

Has anyone ever told you, you're a dumb fukk?
Never...but you just did...always a first time :)...Now on the other hand....I can't count the number of times I have read you being called something of the sort....stay away from Pizza time...you and your cheap gratuities aren't welcome

Never...but you just did...always a first time :)...Now on the other hand....I can't count the number of times I have read you being called something of the sort....stay away from Pizza time...you and your cheap gratuities aren't welcome
There you go again with your non-stop nonsense.

And specifically, which lies am I subscribing to?
Here are a few.

1) Trump didn't lose the 2020 election
2) Trump didn't receive help from Russia to win in 2016
3) Trump didn't sexually assault several women
4) Trump didn't incite a coup attempt
5) Trump didn't violate the emoluments clause while in office
6) Trump didn't commit tax fraud in his business

You want more?

Here are a few.

1) Trump didn't lose the 2020 election
2) Trump didn't receive help from Russia to win in 2016
3) Trump didn't sexually assault several women
4) Trump didn't incite a coup attempt
5) Trump didn't violate the emoluments clause while in office
6) Trump didn't commit tax fraud in his business

You want more?
Can you please show me where I advocated for any of these except #2 which I believe is a delusional opinion? You must work for the DNC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT