ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!! Biden's Economy is Kicking A....

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Yes, you heard it from me, Biden's economy is not only kicking azz but is the envy of the world. Gas prices are on a downward trajectory so it will not be long before we tame inflation. Those right wing nutjobs ain't gonna like that. Here's my favorite quote from this article.

"The economy is booming because, under the control of Donald Trump, no one knew what was coming next. Trump’s policies were utterly dependent on who had most recently kissed his butt, what industry he vaguely connected with a political enemy, and what he thought would piss off people who had not invited him to the best parties in New York City."

Check out the article.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwansaa

Yes, you heard it from me, Biden's economy is not only kicking azz but is the envy of the world. Gas prices are on a downward trajectory so it will not be long before we tame inflation. Those right wing nutjobs ain't gonna like that. Here's my favorite quote from this article.

"The economy is booming because, under the control of Donald Trump, no one knew what was coming next. Trump’s policies were utterly dependent on who had most recently kissed his butt, what industry he vaguely connected with a political enemy, and what he thought would piss off people who had not invited him to the best parties in New York City."

Check out the article.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwansaa
and please put down the crackpipe.

Not one thread about gas prices in months...lol. Too funny how the opportunist have shut their crack pipe holes. Dementia Joe is doing great.

Reactions: cems52
Article compares US economy to rest of world at present time. You insert opinion and compare it to Trump. Knowing how thorough you research your past posts I’m sure you know of energy crisis hitting Europe now that it’s turning cold. Check out their energy prices and projections. All because of Green Energy policies.

Reactions: grbcane
Article compares US economy to rest of world at present time. You insert opinion and compare it to Trump. Knowing how thorough you research your past posts I’m sure you know of energy crisis hitting Europe now that it’s turning cold. Check out their energy prices and projections. All because of Green Energy policies.
Bidenomics is kicking ass vs Kazakhistan, Syria and El Salvador !!!! Yes, electic cars are superior to Camels. And solar power heating (where available) is superior to burning dried pig dung.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CaneBandit
We are in America! Focus!

Biden's kicking the economy's ass the same way that Michael Spinks kicked Mike Tyson's ass. :eek:

Oh regular unleaded $3.25 Miami, Fla , ALL taxes up, electricity up, everything in a supermarket UP, everything UP. Cems and CD can you please provide the address of where and what you see as cheaper, and where do you board your ship to never never land ? 🤪

Check out the article.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwansaa
I quess u forgot about the highest inflation in 40 years...

UR A BIGGER FOOL THAN I THOUGHT. .
CLOWN...

Oh regular unleaded $3.25 Miami, Fla , ALL taxes up, electricity up, everything in a supermarket UP, everything UP. Cems and CD can you please provide the address of where and what you see as cheaper, and where do you board your ship to never never land ? 🤪
I am going to defend Cems on this one. I don't think he is lying, he is just not very good a math.
He was taught by Professor Poopy Pants, $5T = ZERO!

Wow cd your just raising the Bar on Stupid and Tone Deaf. The Country is going to hell, civil liberties are being taken away, more people have died due to Biden in less than 1 year than Trump in his 4 years, unprecedented inflation, terrorists are crossing the boarder, Biden is the laughing stock of the World and fentanyl is everywhere, BUT you go with your diluted moral? arrogance 🤡 🤪.

Wow cd your just raising the Bar on Stupid and Tone Deaf. The Country is going to hell, civil liberties are being taken away, more people have died due to Biden in less than 1 year than Trump in his 4 years, unprecedented inflation, terrorists are crossing the boarder, Biden is the laughing stock of the World and fentanyl is everywhere, BUT you go with your diluted moral? arrogance 🤡 🤪.
And let's not forget record breaking murder rates in many American cities and the general lawlessness that Dem policies create.

I get my gas from Costco. Best deal! You should try it and stop whining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT