ADVERTISEMENT

WOW Michael Cohen: Hate To Say I told Ya So....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Telling it all about Trump and those who want to talk about his integrity? HE HAS RECIEPTS! What you are going to hear today is how our sitting president is a con artist and this triggers people that defend him. Primarily because they just can't accept they have been had by a con....or duped like a sucker.

This is a very sad place in American history. Cohen is going to jail for 3 years for lying to Congress. He knows first hand the price you pay for doing so. So for me he didn't need the receipts but for me they add legitimacy...…. of course.

In short Cohen will bring receipts that Trump is a cheat, a con man, and a racist. Which would only be news to Trump supporters. Not one other group of people. All this will be happening on the same day Trump is bowing down to a dictator who abuses his people.

There are financial statements proving there are shell companies for money laudering. This will also implicate the presidents family. Primarily his daughter. Ties to a real crime boss. Proof he knew about the Trump tower meeting with the Russians and Wikileaks.

Oh, one thing I want to be clear on about Trump meeting with the Dictator. That's part of his job if he is doing so legitimately in the interest of world peace. I don't have an issue with him meeting with the dictator. I never killed him for that....but what I do kill him for is the private meetings with them and the public adoration of them. Legitimizing them by complimenting them continuously. This is a man starving his own people and he is saying they are in love. Nobody seems to find this apprehensible.

tenor.gif

Are you really Don Lemon , Chris Matthews , Anderson Cooper ,Chris Cuomo or AOC? Shut up!!!
I didn't say I was any of those people. This is a place for discussion so I won't shut up. Why should I? Because all of this information triggers you? You should look for truth. Stop being part of a cult that follows criminals. How 'bout dat?

Whats wrong does the truth hurt? 8 great years.
Sit back and enjoy the festivities today! You will learn a lot about your POS President.

Nah bruh. For me personally, I don’t care who is the POTUS. I’m not going to sit around and criticize anyone. I did not vote for Obama because i do not agree with his policies. His policies we’re detrimental to our society and country. His policies negatively impacted me personally financially. I really don’t care what Cohen or anyone has to say. I have an awesome job so I will be busy with that but go ahead and carry on.

Sit back boys we're about to see that POS in the WH get exposed for his many wrong doings. That mob boss known as Donald J Trump is about to see real accountability from a fair minded and legitimate Democratic caucus.

Reactions: miamimike
Hahahahaha “I’m going to jail for lying to Congress but you should believe everything I say even though I have every reason to help myself by lying”.

Signed,

Michael “Neven Shapiro” Cohen

You guys are so stupid lmao

Hahahahaha “I’m going to jail for lying to Congress but you should believe everything I say even though I have every reason to help myself by lying”.

Signed,

Michael “Neven Shapiro” Cohen

You guys are so stupid lmao
You are a cop so you should know when you deal with snitches sometimes they lie but yet you accept some of their information. Why?

Last edited:
What's Cohen's motivation? The man is headed to jail for lying and financial crimes.
Yeah and he’s “cooperating” with Mueller. If he says what they want then they’ll give him a lighter sentence. It’s a little thing called coercion.

Show me evidence that supports his testimony. I’ll wait...

Reactions: grbcane
Yeah and he’s “cooperating” with Mueller. If he says what they want then they’ll give him a lighter sentence. It’s a little thing coercion.
Is it a crime for a witness to cooperate with a DOJ official? Would you prefer we have no cooperating witnesses for the government?

Yeah and he’s “cooperating” with Mueller. If he says what they want then they’ll give him a lighter sentence. It’s a little thing called coercion.

Show me evidence that supports his testimony. I’ll wait...
You need to admit Trump is a corrupt person. No more excuses for the Liar-n-Chief.

Me and Bree Bree are back at it again with the back at it again!!! We have been reading these responses by Trump supporters calling the rest of us stupid. It's simply amazing how this guy that gets caught lying and goes to jail has no voice and Trump can get caught on record according to the Washington post almost 9,000 times and we get crickets about that....or it is "everyone lies". You people are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

The fact is this dude has receipts man, we don't have to believe Cohen.....but we do have to believe his receipts.....lmao

Me and Bree Bree are back at it again with the back at it again!!! We have been reading these responses by Trump supporters calling the rest of us stupid. It's simply amazing how this guy that gets caught lying and goes to jail has no voice and Trump can get caught on record according to the Washington post almost 9,000 times and we get crickets about that....or it is "everyone lies". You people are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

The fact is this dude has receipts man, we don't have to believe Cohen.....but we do have to believe his receipts.....lmao

These people are foolish to follow a president who has been caught lying and his own lawyer calls him a racist and corrupt. Cohen's testimony was powerful and overwhelmingly painted a dark picture of Trump. How much more evidence do these people want? Cohen's testimony only scratches the surface. Can you imagine what Mueller has on Trump?

Don’t lie to yourself to feel better. Jordan has a legal background and you can tell by his line of questioning. Cohen has zero credibility but I’m sure you though Shapiro was telling the truth too hahahahahaha.
Stop with your foolishness and open your dam eyes. Trump only cares about himself and his family. The man is soulless.

These people are foolish to follow a president who has been caught lying and his own lawyer calls him a racist and corrupt. Cohen's testimony was powerful and overwhelmingly painted a dark picture of Trump. How much more evidence do these people want? Cohen's testimony only scratches the surface. Can you imagine what Mueller has on Trump?
Yep...you are seeing right now just the beginning of how Nancy Pelosi is gonna give it up with this gavel. This is watching someone play 4D chess vs Connect 4. It's gonna be fun to watch.

Is it just me or have you noticed that Trump is the only person they have no problem being a liar? The irony is this. All these people that these people call liars? Have you notice that Trump hired every single last one of them....LMFAO?

Yep...you are seeing right now just the beginning of how Nancy Pelosi is gonna give it up with this gavel. This is watching someone play 4D chess vs Connect 4. It's gonna be fun to watch.

Is it just me or have you noticed that Trump is the only person they have no problem being a liar? The irony is this. All these people that these people call liars? Have you notice that Trump hired every single last one of them....LMFAO?

Liars like to surround themselves with other liars.

Lmao only Dems would bring a idiot like this to testify. And all you liberals on this thread know it. LoL can not make it up. Notice how many Dems are playing the race card then they say President Trump is the divider .

Last edited:
Also wanted to add. Not only is Trump the only person that gets a free pass for his thousands of lies, he also gets a free pass for breaking the law. Trump supporters want to come here and call Cohen a criminal. Okay be outraged but keep that same energy when he brings checks signed by Trump that Trump broke the law while in office okurrrrr?

Lmao only Dems would bring a idiot like this to testify. And all you liberals on this thread know it. LoL can not make it up.
As I recall Mueller and prosecutors from the SDNY have used Cohen's testimony to further ALL criminal investigations involving Trump. You must also think the Feds are idiots, right?

Last edited:
OK - screw Trump and let's put make Mike Pence or Bernie the president. No ****n thanks!!

As I recall Mueller and prosecutors from the SDNY have used Cohen's testimony to further ALL criminal investigations involving Trump. You must think the Feds are idiots, right?
Let’s see cems . As far as idiots I think all of Washington is out of control.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT