ADVERTISEMENT

WOW....This Administration is Morally Bankrupt

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Last night Trump asked the supreme court to take healthcare from 20 Million Americans and also remove pre existing conditions. All with NO viable replacement with close to 2.5 Million Americans sick with the corona virus and rising cases spiking in 16 states.

Just when I didn't think it could get worse than George Bush, these hyenas just laugh and say "hold my beer". You would have to literally try to destroy America at this point. Putin anyone?

Reactions: mdhmdh
Last night Trump asked the supreme court to take healthcare from 20 Million Americans and also remove pre existing conditions. All with NO viable replacement with close to 2.5 Million Americans sick with the corona virus and rising cases spiking in 16 states.

Just when I didn't think it could get worse than George Bush, these hyenas just laugh and say "hold my beer". You would have to literally try to destroy America at this point. Putin anyone?
It's been worse than Bush for a long time!

Reactions: cdwright40

He did??? Link?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
These people are sick! Please don't understate this. Morally bankrupt completely. This is approaching some of the things horrible dictators do to the citizens in those shit hole country Trump talks about. How could someone do something like this?

These people are sick! Please don't understate this. Morally bankrupt completely. This is approaching some of the things horrible dictators do to the citizens in those shit hole country Trump talks about. How could someone do something like this?

Are you talking about Clinton Foundation and Haiti now ?

Trump I swear does not want a 2nd term..How else do explain the crazy and insane remarks, actions and speeches he has made in the last few weeks....All he has to do is start to wear a mask and remind all Americans to do the same and he is a shoo in..

The unspeakable cruelty of taking healthcare away from people in the middle of a pandemic is mindboggling. Its also a gift to the Dems, who will no doubt hammer him over this until November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT