ADVERTISEMENT

You use Uber eats or Doordash? A new reason not too.

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
I NEVER do because once I found out how they rape the poor restaurant Owners I vowed to NEVER use them opting to either use the restaurants own delivery service or pick it up myself.
So you know Uber Eats charges 30+% to the Owner.
I was at my local Thai / Sushi place Urban Thai in Hallandale owned by a smoking hot young Thai girl and when she told me that I freaked. Imagine a $20 dinner tab and Uber eats takes $6 of it. There goes any profit.

But now a new study has come out that was conducted discreetly and it turns out 8 out of 10 delivery drivers ADMIT THEY EAT YOUR FOOD!
Take your tater tots, your fries, an onion ring, a wing.............................right out of your bag.

Over 500 surveyed.

Reactions: genghiscane
I NEVER do because once I found out how they rape the poor restaurant Owners I vowed to NEVER use them opting to either use the restaurants own delivery service or pick it up myself.
So you know Uber Eats charges 30+% to the Owner.
I was at my local Thai / Sushi place Urban Thai in Hallandale owned by a smoking hot young Thai girl and when she told me that I freaked. Imagine a $20 dinner tab and Uber eats takes $6 of it. There goes any profit.

But now a new study has come out that was conducted discreetly and it turns out 8 out of 10 delivery drivers ADMIT THEY EAT YOUR FOOD!
Take your tater tots, your fries, an onion ring, a wing.............................right out of your bag.

Over 500 surveyed.

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Reactions: grbcane
Six out of ten admit they pick their nose before eating your food.

And a large % scratch their ass and then take a french fry
Why anyone would use that service is beyond me..
Imagine how many sick ****s are Uber drivers and what they are capable of..
Much rather cook myself go pick-up …

Reactions: HJCane
Why anyone would use that service is beyond me..
Imagine how many sick ****s are Uber drivers and what they are capable of..
Much rather cook myself go pick-up …
I call it in I get in my car I pick it up. If it's not ready I throw 1 down while I'm waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT