ADVERTISEMENT

Young People Think Trump Is a Racist

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
And dishonest and mentally unfit for office. Not my words but the words of our young folks. I know right wingers don't believe in polls but if not polls what do you trust? I know, Mother Russia and her ability to fix elections. Right? Gotcha!!

https://aol.it/2E7xULj

Reactions: ucfgoon51
when i start giving a crap about what some high school kid thinks about politically remind me to kill myself.

And dishonest and mentally unfit for office. Not my words but the words of our young folks. I know right wingers don't believe in polls but if not polls what do you trust? I know, Mother Russia and her ability to fix elections. Right? Gotcha!!

Not surprising. These are the people who will be voting bigly in the coming elections and its their views that will guide America's future. The aging Leave it to Beaver crowd will be long gone in a few years and its these kids who will write the future.

Reactions: cems52
Not surprising. These are the people who will be voting bigly in the coming elections and its their views that will guide America's future. The aging Leave it to Beaver crowd will be long gone in a few years and its these kids who will write the future.
I remember that show, Leave It To Beaver. Lol

Ask yourself this question, answer honestly, and you will understand why your theory doesn’t hold water.

Are you in the same political party as your parents or the opposite party?

Ask yourself this question, answer honestly, and you will understand why your theory doesn’t hold water.

Are you in the same political party as your parents or the opposite party?
I'll answer the question. I am in the same party as my parents.

No need. I don't react to right wing nonsense.

That’s a first an Oscar Wilde quote being called right wing nonsense. Maybe you should look into Oscar’s life a little. Typical just give everything you don’t understand a derogatory political label.

They are being seeded by the fakenews media narrative. It’s unfortunate they try to undermine our democracy. This is a Russian subversion tactic.

It will take generations to fix as you admitted your family is breeding this ignorance

Reactions: Strack_Cane
They are being seeded by the fakenews media narrative. It’s unfortunate they try to undermine our democracy. This is a Russian subversion tactic.

It will take generations to fix as you admitted your family is breeding this ignorance
And your family is breeding more David Dukes and Nazis. Some even dropping the likes of Donald J Trump. What a litter your family is making. Lol

Well to be honest he’s not uninformed as we discuss various topics everyday. As for the rest, well I’d like to think he just chooses not to acknowledge it.

Since we’re giving out labels, I’ll be kind and label you uninformed and content to remain that way.

Well to be honest he’s not uninformed as we discuss various topics everyday. As for the rest, well I’d like to think he just chooses not to acknowledge it.

Maybe you could discuss Oscar Wilde with him.

And your family is breeding more David Dukes and Nazis. Some even dropping the likes of Donald J Trump. What a litter your family is making. Lol
Incorrect. My family allows each other to think for themselves, a nice mix of libs and conservatives, none on any extreme side, unlike your ilk.

Reactions: canam1965
Incorrect. My family allows each other to think for themselves, a nice mix of libs and conservatives, none on any extreme side, unlike your ilk.
Cems is a very bad man

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT