ADVERTISEMENT

You're Not Gonna Like This......

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Trump's convention speech ratings far below Uncle Joe's. Biden's overnight ratings were 17.5% to 14.1% for Trump. I'm certain Trump has an excuse like Fake news. Yeah right.

Yeah, the dems did a good job in the covid climate leading. Showing what needs to be done and doing the work. Again, as it is so predicable the hyenas are void of morals and didn't really lead anything......as they indulged in an orgy of lies for four days. The American people are woke. We know know it is total BS.

Reactions: cems52
Yeah, the dems did a good job in the covid climate leading. Showing what needs to be done and doing the work. Again, as it is so predicable the hyenas are void of morals and didn't really lead anything......as they indulged in an orgy of lies for four days. The American people are woke. We know know it is total BS.
These hyenas had the nerve to parade these Negroes across their stage but have so few in Trump's administration. I wonder why?

You guys need to Frame every bit of news that's good for you and that makes you happy. I think you'll need that to fall back on over the next 4-8 years . Stay safe and be happy !

You guys need to Frame every bit of news that's good for you and that makes you happy. I think you'll need that to fall back on over the next 4-8 years . Stay safe and be happy !
lmao@frame the news. This is the news.

Reactions: cems52
Amazing that he got beat by Biden in the one thing he always boasts about - ratings.

Clown 1 & 2 trying to make a point... Lets see how many people Binden pulls to a Joe Biden Rally... Maybe 12 .. lol

Clown 1 & 2 trying to make a point... Lets see how many people Binden pulls to a Joe Biden Rally... Maybe 12 .. lol

In case you've been hybernating on an asteroid - we're not doing rallies this year due to COVID. Unless you're counting Trump's COVIS super spreader events at airplane hangers where he flies in and flies out.

Yes, Cuomo and the buck toothed donkeys sure showed the nation how to handle COVID when he sentenced all of those elderly people to their deaths by sending infected people in with the most vulnerable. The only question to be resolved is if he did it out of stupidity or downright negligence. The total BS here can be found in any of your posts.

In case you've been hybernating on an asteroid - we're not doing rallies this year due to COVID. Unless you're counting Trump's COVIS super spreader events at airplane hangers where he flies in and flies out.

hahahaha … Great excuse....

I stopped reading when that right wing opinion writer used the word Democrat instead of Democratic.
More on the writer.

Jim Hoft is a right-wing blogger who founded The Gateway Pundit and has repeatedly earned the title “dumbest man on the internet.”

How about this?

makes sense. I watched it off the feed from one of the campaign sites. All of the cutaways and pundits sticking their spin on it was what I wanted to avoid. I watched about 50% of each convention (prime time hours). Honestly the DNC was a snooze fest and the RNC had a couple of speakers (Dorns widow, the Muellers, the naturalization ceremony, and the pardon) that pretty much made my eyes a little sensitive.

RNC was about love of Country and a recognition of individual freedom.

DNC was about hate of one man, the people who voted for him, and his policies that are getting the country back on the right track. Someone should have told the DNC that desire for power over others doesn’t sell well. Oh, and maybe a couple of policy specifics would have helped their cause too.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Let these guys have a Thread. Think of how kids feel when they go to Disney Land. Let them bring this thread up AFTER all their sick Anti American hopes and dream come crashing down in flames. These dudes will definitely need therapy and maybe this can help them. Like I said Frame it Take a picture, create a capsule, do something to insulate yourselves, because the next FORSEEABLE FUTURE will NOT be what you have been hoping for. Thank God ! Yes freedom of religious expression smell and feel That American Spirit ,,,,,, isn't it Wonderful 🌈🎅😇😁

Reactions: grbcane
makes sense. I watched it off the feed from one of the campaign sites. All of the cutaways and pundits sticking their spin on it was what I wanted to avoid. I watched about 50% of each convention (prime time hours). Honestly the DNC was a snooze fest and the RNC had a couple of speakers (Dorns widow, the Muellers, the naturalization ceremony, and the pardon) that pretty much made my eyes a little sensitive.

RNC was about love of Country and a recognition of individual freedom.

DNC was about hate of one man, the people who voted for him, and his policies that are getting the country back on the right track. Someone should have told the DNC that desire for power over others doesn’t sell well. Oh, and maybe a couple of policy specifics would have helped their cause too.

There was nothing inspiring about the DNC convention.

Reactions: Urban307
LOL cd do you get the meaning of Frame I was using ? You have to do something about your Freudian slip there, your Tell is reveling.
Cems : its Democrat ,,,,,,,, Democratic is a strategic ploy to endear the uninformed and immigrants into registering as a Democrat, since the USA is Democratic,,,,,,,,, capito? I'm shocked a Savant like yourself can make such an ignorant and uneducated mistake ,,,,,,, gotta tighten up your game playa 🤣

Reactions: mike016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT