ADVERTISEMENT

595,000 Barrels per day...............

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
From our enemy Putin / Russia WE IMPORT! Why? Why shutdown our own Energy production only to replace it with NEEDED Oil from an enemy?

This is Biden. This is the left. It's a shyt show designed to make liberals feel we are taking steps towards getting rid of fossill fuels but really we are using more than ever. We just "source" it from Russia now.

And we beg other countries to increase production as we reduce our exploration and production.
It’s the progressive hate of fossil fuel that put us in this situation.
They don't hate it. It's fake, it's phony, it's BS. It's a put on to garnish votes. They know G damn well we need fossil fuels for nearly EVERYTHING

From our enemy Putin / Russia WE IMPORT! Why? Why shutdown our own Energy production only to replace it with NEEDED Oil from an enemy?

This is Biden. This is the left. It's a shyt show designed to make liberals feel we are taking steps towards getting rid of fossill fuels but really we are using more than ever. We just "source" it from Russia now.
Didn’t u get the memo climate warming only happens within the U.S boarder …

You can’t fix stupid when it comes to the left and fossil fuels. Remember when Iran was acting up during Trump’s presidenc.y. One thing that didn’t happen was rising gas prices. Why? Trump made us energy independent. Energy independence not only helps the economy, it’s an important part of national security.

HJC, Let me get this straight purchasing oil from Russia just started under the Biden administration ?

Reactions: ghicks
HJC, Let me get this straight purchasing oil from Russia just started under the Biden administration ?
No but it has increased WHILE our own industry production has been SEVERLY DIMINISHED by stupid policies.
But of course canam that ain't the point is it?

Reactions: ghicks
This is the main point. This is where we were under Trump. In a year Biden has totally screwed the pooch. By the way, thanks for voting for Biden.

HJC, It has been pretty consistent from around 2003 ups and downs, let me ask you this that oil does the actual US government buy it ?
Yes. Some. Not all. It's irrelavant the Gov't ALLOWS it. Authorizes it.

Bro you got the article right there. What's your point? Wouldn't you rather we make our own?
Are you saying the US could produce any and all oil it requires period ? No more Canadian oil no more Saudi oil

Are you saying the US could produce any and all oil it requires period ? No more Canadian oil no more Saudi oil
I'm saying we have enough oil to not only support our needs but supply our friends. I include Canada and Mexico as our pipelines are joined. Again I ask you; What is your point? We are FUELING the Russian military and economy right now as I type. What's your point? Get to it.

Reactions: grbcane

@cems52 ??

I'm saying we have enough oil to not only support our needs but supply our friends. I include Canada and Mexico as our pipelines are joined. Again I ask you; What is your point? We are FUELING the Russian military and economy right now as I type. What's your point? Get to it.
Stop lying. We get only 7% of our oil from your Russian friends.

Your missing the point it’s not the 7% that’s a problem even though the impact is more because we had a surplus and now we gotta buy from others so it’s 7% plus what we were providing to the market above and beyond our own use and by the way genius oil was maybe 40$ a barrel now it’s more than double that’s what finances these people like Putin and the rest of the despots out there . Gas was under 2$ a gallon Putin couldn’t pay his bills then Brandon gave him a raise . 70% of Russia economy is from oil you just paid for Putin war

It’s your friends. Hillars brother in law has an oil refinery over there worth half a billion. Forget about the uranium deal. You’re not interested in that, or the Russian steele dossier. Cems loves russians. Probably has something to do with their communist history and your hate for capitalism and love for sex trafficking/kid napping.

i’m not here to judge but I do have a big problem with you’re looking the other way to kid napping/sex trafficking at the border that you clearly believe to be an except able way of life in the US.

before you even respond, how would you feel if I just responded to what ever you say with lies, lol?

Your missing the point it’s not the 7% that’s a problem even though the impact is more because we had a surplus and now we gotta buy from others so it’s 7% plus what we were providing to the market above and beyond our own use and by the way genius oil was maybe 40$ a barrel now it’s more than double that’s what finances these people like Putin and the rest of the despots out there . Gas was under 2$ a gallon Putin couldn’t pay his bills then Brandon gave him a raise . 70% of Russia economy is from oil you just paid for Putin war
Listen up Einstein. The price of gas was going up before Putin's war broke out. BTW, you're missing the point. We didn't all of a sudden start to get 50% of our imported oil from Canada which means we never had a surplus. Stop lying.

It’s your friends. Hillars brother in law has an oil refinery over there worth half a billion. Forget about the uranium deal. You’re not interested in that, or the Russian steele dossier. Cems loves russians. Probably has something to do with their communist history and your hate for capitalism and love for sex trafficking/kid napping.

i’m not here to judge but I do have a big problem with you’re looking the other way to kid napping/sex trafficking at the border that you clearly believe to be an except able way of life in the US.

before you even respond, how would you feel if I just responded to what ever you say with lies, lol?
Then you would be lying.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

The vast majority is from Canada, 136,090,000, making up over 50 percent of all imports. From Russia, 17,855,000 barrels were imported, with November's imports being the lowest value of the year, but still 7 percent of all imports.

Any questions?
What’s the price of gas on Pluto?

Listen up Einstein. The price of gas was going up before Putin's war broke out. BTW, you're missing the point. We didn't all of a sudden start to get 50% of our imported oil from Canada which means we never had a surplus. Stop lying.
You should be first in line for a free education if your boy Brandon gets it done …

You are 200% correct it was just reported we purchase over 500,000 barrels a day from that sick **** ..
Once again thank u Biden … Idiot ..!!!

Then you would be lying.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Spoken like a five year old. What’s sad too is that you’re really old! Seriously, take a ten day break from the board and you’ll come back a happier and better poster. I’m telling you, it’s worth it. Everyone needs a break from time to time. You know I’m right. I know you think what you’re doing on here matters but it doesn’t. Truth bomb.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT