ADVERTISEMENT

595,000 Barrels per day...............

Jordan needs to keep a low profile before Dems open an investigation on him for ignoring pedophilia activity on the Michigan wrestling team.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
So predictable lol immediately try and trash someone with unproven nonsense.
Why not respond to the fact that republicans will win the house and your still going to cry Trump Russia Russia… you never debate issues like why the democrats are going to lose. That’s all dems do name calling and throw out false accusations and then get the fake news to repeat repeat repeat. Good luck with that

So predictable lol immediately try and trash someone with unproven nonsense.
Why not respond to the fact that republicans will win the house and your still going to cry Trump Russia Russia… you never debate issues like why the democrats are going to lose. That’s all dems do name calling and throw out false accusations and then get the fake news to repeat repeat repeat. Good luck with that
Do you deny those allegations against Jordan? Witnesses have confirmed his inaction. Do you always ignore crimes by Republicans?

no sense in adding facts against the BS crap about Trump vs Biden..

The Barrells of oil in thousands purchased from Russia. Trump increased the barrells in 2016 from 2015..but again actual facts

no sense in adding facts against the BS crap about Trump vs Biden..

The Barrells of oil in thousands purchased from Russia. Trump increased the barrells in 2016 from 2015..but again actual facts

Actually Trump did no such thing as the imported oil is purchased by private companies. What Biden needs to do is sanctions so that these same private companies are no longer allowed to purchase from Russia but carry on.

Actually Trump did no such thing as the imported oil is purchased by private companies. What Biden needs to do is sanctions so that these same private companies are no longer allowed to purchase from Russia but carry on.
Then gas prices will skyrocket. You want that?

Pudding Brain will go down as the worst American president by a country mile. His VP and Cabinet is the worst by even further. This is what happens when you appoint rainbows instead of competent people. Yeah, I know, Orange Man Bad.
Trump had the most aides indicted in his first term in American history. This is what happens when you appoint corrupt cronies instead of qualified people! You always hide behind your non-Trumper claim but never miss a chance to defend him!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
LMAO at calling Kamala, Mayor Pete, or any of the other incompetent members of Pudding Brain's rainbow administration qualified to do anything other than meet quotas.
Your idea of competent people were corrupt Trump cronies which led to more indictments than any administration in history!

Your idea of competent people were corrupt Trump cronies which led to more indictments than any administration in history!
Could care less about Trump and his cronies. Much more concerned about the complete incompetence of Joey's rainbow crew. Is mayor Pete still breastfeeding his child during a supply crisis? How's Kamala doing with the border crisis? Wasn't she also in charge of the Haiti crisis? Disappearing during times of crisis is not what most would consider being competent.

Reactions: grbcane
Could care less about Trump and his cronies. Much more concerned about the complete incompetence of Joey's rainbow crew. Is mayor Pete still breastfeeding his child during a supply crisis? How's Kamala doing with the border crisis? Wasn't she also in charge of the Haiti crisis? Disappearing during times of crisis is not what most would consider being competent.
Now you're suddenly concerned about incompetent appointees after staying mum about Trumps record number of indicted cronies. Why is that? Leads one to think your non-Trumper claim is BS!

Last edited:
Now you're suddenly concerned about incompetent appointees after staying mum about Trumps record number of indicted cronies. Why is that?
You may not have heard but Trump is no longer in office. You're suddenly not concerned about incompetence now that Joey and his rainbow crew are in charge. Why is that? No comment on the job that Kamala and mayor Pete have done so far? A complete shitshow of an administration with 13 dead US military members in Afghanistan thanks to that incompetence.

LMAO at calling Kamala, Mayor Pete, or any of the other incompetent members of Pudding Brain's rainbow administration qualified to do anything other than meet quotas.
Let me get this right. Biden’s administration is filled with "incompetent" "rainbow" people but Trump’s was filled with honest and competent folks. Did I get that right?

Let me get this right. Biden’s administration is filled with "incompetent" "rainbow" people but Trump’s was filled with honest and competent folks. Did I get that right?
Are you going to try to argue the competence of people like Kamala, mayor Petey, and the rest of the rainbow crew? News flash, Trump is no longer president so why would I give a shit about him? I'm concerned with the shitshow that is in charge now and seems to be clueless when it comes to any matter of importance to the American people. Are you happy with the job that Kamala has done with the border crisis?

Are you going to try to argue the competence of people like Kamala, mayor Petey, and the rest of the rainbow crew? News flash, Trump is no longer president so why would I give a shit about him? I'm concerned with the shitshow that is in charge now and seems to be clueless when it comes to any matter of importance to the American people. Are you happy with the job that Kamala has done with the border crisis?
I am totally happy with this administration. Compared to Trump’s this administration is a breadth of fresh air. Also, there's no denying, Trump is the leader of the Republican party. Stop being ashamed of your leader.

I am totally happy with this administration. Compared to Trump’s this administration is a breadth of fresh air. Also, there's no denying, Trump is the leader of the Republican party. Stop being ashamed of your leader.
I've never been a Republican, I registered as an independent when I first was allowed to vote back in 1980 and nothing has changed since then. Sorry that your TDS has you blinded to the shitshow running the country into the ground right now. Anyone that defends the job that Kamala has done so far is not to be taken seriously.

I've never been a Republican, I registered as an independent when I first was allowed to vote back in 1980 and nothing has changed since then. Sorry that your TDS has you blinded to the shitshow running the country into the ground right now. Anyone that defends the job that Kamala has done so far is not to be taken seriously.
You might not be a Republican but you tote Trump's water every chance you get. Why?

Reactions: miamimike
You might not be a Republican but you tote Trump's water every chance you get. Why?
We've been through this more than once. I am sick of the double standard and hypocrisy that 45 faced while in office. It's time to hold Pudding Brain and his incompetent administration to the same standards. Putting Kamala in charge of the border and Haiti crisis sure payed dividends for us, right?

We've been through this more than once. I am sick of the double standard and hypocrisy that 45 faced while in office. It's time to hold Pudding Brain and his incompetent administration to the same standards. Putting Kamala in charge of the border and Haiti crisis sure payed dividends for us, right?
Patience my friend. It's only been 14 months of this administration. Trump had 4 years to get it right but failed. Since you want to use the same standards for comparison, lets do that.

1) Trump 2 impeachments Biden 0!!
2) Trump numerous criminal and civil investigations Biden 0!!
3) Trump 1 attempt to overthrow the government Biden 0!!
4) Trump numerous adulterous affairs Biden 0!!
5) Trump supports authoritarian leaders like Putin and Kim, Biden not so!!

These are some of the standards I use to compare presidents. Your standards are obviously lower than mine. Can't help if you have low expectations of your public officials.

Last edited:
Patience my friend. It's only been 14 months of this administration. Trump had 4 years to get it right but failed. Since you want to use the same standards for comparison, let's do that.

1) Trump 2 impeachments Biden 0!!
2) Trump numerous criminal and civil investigations Biden 0!!
3) Trump 1 attempt to overthrow the government Biden 0!!
4) Trump numerous adulterous affairs Biden 0!!
5) Trump supports authoritarian leaders like Putin and Kim, Biden not so!!

These are some of the standards I use to compare presidents. Your standards are obviously lower than mine. Can't help if you have low expectations of your public officials.
Yes, Trump was the victim of political persecution. No mention of Tara Reade and the others that have accused Pedo Joe of sexual assault? Of course, if you have evidence of any Trump wrongdoings then you should hold him accountable. LMAO. Glad we still live in America where baseless accusations are no proof of guilt.

Yes, Trump was the victim of political persecution. No mention of Tara Reade and the others that have accused Pedo Joe of sexual assault? Of course, if you have evidence of any Trump wrongdoings then you should hold him accountable. LMAO. Glad we still live in America where baseless accusations are no proof of guilt.
There you go again, toting Trump’s water. Here's my suggestion, do like most Republicans do, ridicule Trump from one side of your mouth then the other praise him as an ethical and great leader.

There you go again, toting Trump’s water. Here's my suggestion, do like most Republicans do, ridicule Trump from one side of your mouth then the other praise him as an ethical and great leader.
There you go again covering up Joey's many, many misdeeds and his total incompetence over nearly 50 years in DC. Obama said it best about Pudding Brain, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F*** things up. Border crisis, record Covid cases and deaths, Afghanistan, inflation and on and on are going to be Joey's legacy and yet here you are to still defend the lying POS. You've turned into a sad poster and no matter how many times I've told you I detest both parties you still haven't figured out that I'm not a Republican. Throwing out baseless accusations seems to be the normal for those on the left and I guess if you tell the same lie over and over it becomes believable to the sheep.

There you go again covering up Joey's many, many misdeeds and his total incompetence over nearly 50 years in DC. Obama said it best about Pudding Brain, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to F*** things up. Border crisis, record Covid cases and deaths, Afghanistan, inflation and on and on are going to be Joey's legacy and yet here you are to still defend the lying POS. You've turned into a sad poster and no matter how many times I've told you I detest both parties you still haven't figured out that I'm not a Republican. Throwing out baseless accusations seems to be the normal for those on the left and I guess if you tell the same lie over and over it becomes believable to the sheep.
You don't feel any of the accusations against Trump are true?

Baseless accusations? Trump stood on the lawn outside the WH and asked China to investigate the Bidens during a nationally televised press conference. That is illegal. True or false?

You don't feel any of the accusations against Trump are true?
I'm sure that some are true but without proof they are still just accusations. Did you believe Kamala when she said that Joey was a rapist and a racist or is that different?

Baseless accusations? Trump stood on the lawn outside the WH and asked China to investigate the Bidens during a nationally televised press conference. That is illegal. True or false?
Did he formally ask China this or was it just another stupid statement by him? When Joey extorted Ukraine for a billion dollars on video and bragged about it was that different?

Reactions: lysmaryj
I'm sure that some are true but without proof they are still just accusations. Did you believe Kamala when she said that Joey was a rapist and a racist or is that different?
There's been lots of evidence Trump is a criminal. What do you need him to do, shoot someone on Park Avenue?

There's been lots of evidence Trump is a criminal. What do you need him to do, shoot someone on Park Avenue?
I keep hearing about all this evidence but yet you don't produce any. There is also lots of evidence about Joey being a POS but yet you don't seem to care. Why is that?

Did he formally ask China this or was it just another stupid statement by him? When Joey extorted Ukraine for a billion dollars on video and bragged about it was that different?
First you claimed "baseless accusations" and now you claim. "just another stupid statement". We are talking about Trump, not Joey. He asked China to investigate the Bidens. That is illegal. True or false. Simple question. One word answer. No need to expound!

Last edited:
First you claimed "baseless accusations" and now you claim. "just another stupid statement". We are talking about Trump, not Joey. He asked China to investigate the Bidens. That is illegal. True or false. Simple question. One word answer. No need to expound!
I'm certainly not a law expert but unless he formally asked them for help it is not illegal.

I'm certainly not a law expert but unless he formally asked them for help it is not illegal.
Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman, " Whether in public with the Chinese or in private with Ukraine...his actions are still illegal and still amount to a crime".

Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman, " Whether in public with the Chinese or in private with Ukraine...his actions are still illegal and still amount to a crime".
Well, you've found at least one person that agrees with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT