ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter OSU

Read below a little about a Somali pedophile prostitution ring that was brought to the US ...... hmmm I wonder who there clients were and wonder why they did not turn them in........
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11717327[/
White , Blacks , Orientals ect have acted on terrible acts, you act like it is just white people. Give it a rest you and Advarkas are the same , I do not care for him either, the only difference is you are black and he is white. The both of you need to go off yourselves , you guys are the ones bringing this country down.

FOH with that typical whitesplaining shyt about everybody has done this or that. No clown, documented history says that you are the most violent race of people having committed mass murder and genocide on every continent you've come upon. Africa, US, Australia, South America, Caribbean, you fckn name, whites have murder, raped, pillaged and enslaved. So don't dare come with that baseless shyt about we all do it. Yeah, on an individual basis you'll always find examples or exceptions but collectively on a mass scale, you mf have been the most destructive force on the face of the earth bar none! Now since you wanna claim to wanna have an intelligent conversation. Let's start posting some facts and see how they measure up. Post all your examples of black/African people going to other lands conquering and killing, and I'll post my historical facts of white/europeans doing so. Then how bout you refute it with facts instead of the brush of comments you and the rest of Klansmen usually do.

It's cowards like you, who are a part of the disease this nation has called racism. You have no problem with your white supremacist buddies coming on this cite almost fckn daily with racist and insulting comments towards black people or you're probably too fckn out of touch in your whiteness to recognize or give a fck about the racially insensitive shyt they do. HOWFCKNEVER, when the black man comes on and starts going in hard on you bastards with truth, cowards like you then find a voice to say something. Shyt always gets real when it comes to your door doesn't it? And that's the fckn problem, you mf's recognize no one's right to humanity and dignity outside of your own. All the racist shyt that goes on is not your business but black people's response to the shyt angers you. Mmmm, wonder why? You're just as transparent as the rest of the racist who have no clue that you're easily identifiable by your constant racist comments or your tacit approval of the comments by the others. So foh with your b.s.

Last edited:
Btw, I'll be down on the 14th for about a week and half. Will be more than willing to talk to you face to face if you so desire to continue the discussion. Let me know when you'd like to meet

Btw, I'll be down on the 14th for about a week and half. Will be more than willing to talk to you face to face if you so desire to continue the discussion. Let me know when you'd like to meet
I am not even going to argue , you have your feelings and beliefs I will not change . The 14th would work for me just inbox me when your into and then we can meet. Oh do have a problem with those you call KKK posters ect...I also have a problem with what your saying as well. Again I am not going to go back and forth, this usually is not me. I am no racist "blah blah blah" , I see injustices from both sides ,oh well i guess we can talk more in person when we meet we can discuss this further. Just let me know when your in town and we can meet.

I am not even going to argue , you have your feelings and beliefs I will not change . The 14th would work for me just inbox me when your into and then we can meet. Oh do have a problem with those you call KKK posters ect...I also have a problem with what your saying as well. Again I am not going to go back and forth, this usually is not me. I am no racist "blah blah blah" , I see injustices from both sides ,oh well i guess we can talk more in person when we meet we can discuss this further. Just let me know when your in town and we can meet.

Got your message, I'll hit you up when I get there.

Reactions: miamicaneddy
@miamicaneddy told you this is what you would get from this lost soul @Azar and his concubine @GILL06 .

You got diversion, stupidity and accusations of being a klansman .

This idiot asks how many examples of Africans conquering and murdering there are. This ignorant fool must have never heard of Idi Amin, the genocide in Rwanda etc etc.

Stfu jackazz, when did Idi Amin go to another country, conquer it, commit genocide among the natives and rob it? When did the Tutsi or the Hutu go to other countries doing it? Although they, in fact, killed each other. Let's see how the devils (i.e. colonialism) created the entire fckn sickness that lead to the massacre.

The Role of European Colonialism

So exactly what role did European colonialism of Rwanda play in the ethnic divide of Hutu and Tutsi? A new kind of racism was brought to Rwanda upon the arrival of Europeans in the 20thcentury. Colonists assumed their own superiority and valued those physically and geographically close to themselves. From this racism the Hamitic hypothesis was born.

According to the Hamitic hypothesis pastoralists from the north had brought civilization to the rest of the continent through conquest or infiltration (History and Society: Hamitic Hypothesis). In other words, the Tutsi (more commonly tall, narrow-featured and elegant) came in from Ethiopia and brought civilization to the Hutu (The Ungodly Missionary Legacy). The Tutsi were the ideal Hamites. Additionally, Tutsi even wore togas as a part of their daily attire. This in itself was confirmation to Europeans of a faint connection with the Roman colonies of North Africa (Dikötter, 1485).

Thereupon, pigeonholed intellectual and moral qualities were ascribed to the Hutu and Tutsi. The Tutsi, being most like the Europeans, were labelled the more intelligent of the two and were naturally born to rule. While on the other hand, the Hutu were labelled as dumb, but good-natured and loyal subjects. Once in practice these postulations limited posts in office along with the higher education necessary to fill the positions. This gave the Tutsi unavoidable admission into occupations in the administration. And to further ensure that entrance was limited to Tutsi alone, each person was branded Hutu, Tutsi, or Twa at birth. Even though these political ethnic groups existed before the colonial period, the racist ideology of the Europeans had sweeping ramifications, breeding the idea of a superior race. This was solidified by European colonial policies and internalized by Rwandans themselves (Michelle, Change.org).

In the initial classification of tribal groups, authorities used cattle ownership as the criterion for sorting. Those with ten or more cows were branded Tutsi, and those with fewer were labelled Hutu. This classification process produced profound effects that echoed later in history. During the Rwandan genocide, these identification cards told Hutu extremists who to kill and who to reprieve (The Ungodly Missionary Legacy). Thus from the application of the Hamitic hypothesis to the Hutus and Tutsis not only did a great ethnic chasm emerge but a hatred of Tutsi by Hutu.

Over a series of decades this rift was further developed by the implementation of a collaboratively dubious history of Rwanda. Europeans and Rwandan intellectuals contrived a history of Rwanda that assimilated to European assumptions and moreover harmonized with Tutsi interests. As Alison Des Forges says in The Ideology of Genocide, “the Tutsi, politically astute by training not by birth, readily understood the prejudices of the Europeans and exploited them fully to their own benefit” (Des Forges). So that is exactly what they did. A new history was written with the Tutsi as the supreme being, second to the European of course.

The first inhabitants of the area were the Twa, hunters and gatherers. Then came the Hutu with agriculture and loose political organizations in the form of clans and petty kings. Next came the Tutsi, a superiorly intelligent minority swooping in from Ethiopia and usurping the majority. Some said by offering the grant of their cattle, others said by their eminence alone. And finally, the Europeans, the most advantageous minority of them all, established control over all the others. Subsequently packaged and delivered to the masses as fact, the perverted past backed by substantial data became the accepted account of the growth of the nation. By cleverly offering up a history that outlined the supremacy of the Tutsi, both groups developed a belief that Tutsi were seemingly worthier while the Hutu simply were not (Michelle, Change.org).

Belief in this racialized Rwandan history can clearly be seen in the 1957 Hutu Manifesto drafted on the eve of independence. It demands democracy and freedom from the oppressive rule of the Tutsi aristocracy. Additionally it refers to Tutsi rule as ‘colonialism,’ an idea rooted in the erroneous Hamitic hypothesis that the Tutsi came from Ethiopia and usurped the Hutu majority. This in itself reveals the internalization of this dubious history and the characterizations of the Hutu and Tutsi identities (Michelle, Change.org).

Thus a bloody revolutionary uprising ensued in 1959. What began as a peasant revolt transformed into a political upheaval and comprehensive restructuring of the government by 1962 into Hutu hands (History of Rwanda, EconomicExpert.com). In the minds of the Hutu, they had liberated themselves from the oppressive rule of the Tutsi. In the mind of the Tutsi, after 160,000 had fled to outlying countries and nearly 20,000 had been killed, they had become the victims. In 1964, more violence ensued and for years after a system that described Tutsi as ‘cockroaches’ was instituted. Hutu could freely murder their Tutsi neighbor without fear of prosecution and even more were executed and exiled (History of Rwanda, EconomicExpert.com). Tutsi subjugation had ceased, and extremist Hutu ideals had come to the forefront of this ethnic conflict creating violent civil war within Rwanda.

Beginning in 1973, military rule succeeded the Kayibanda government that had governed following the bloody revolt in 1959. Under the leadership of Maj. Gen. Juvénal Habarimana, though still Hutu dominated, a new order was instituted and a constitution was eventually drafted along with political elections. Habyarimana remained president until his death in April 6th, 1994. It is widely believed that the presidents plane was shot down by extremist Hutus who did not want a peace he was organizing at the time to become effective (History of Rwanda, EconomicExpert.com). The subsequent weeks that shadowed were flooded with Tutsi bloodshed by the hands and machetes of Hutu. United Nations activity was quite questionable over this period that came to be known as the Rwandan genocide. According to Pancrace Hakizamungili, a Hutu, “rule number one was to kill. There was no rule number two. It was an organization without complications” (Hatzfeld, 10).

Over the course of European occupation in Rwanda, elitism was successfully refashioned into racism. By preventing Hutu access to higher education and administrative jobs, they were essentially closed off from the political arena and representation in such. Moreover, the documentation of ‘ethnic groups’ enhanced the importance of these rigid classifications. No longer was there flexibility between groups. Ethnic boundaries were clearly defined. So Hutu, excommunicated from power experienced the solidarity of the oppressed. Over time this rift, this pronounced separateness between Hutu and Tutsi, blossomed into hatred. Why? Because of the Europeans who came to colonize and bring the wealth of western knowledge, but instead brought racist ideologies. Though the roots of this ethnic hatred and in turn ethnic genocide can be tied to European colonialism that does not mean that Europeans can be blamed for these atrocities. According to UN staff members, “the whole world failed Rwanda…” (Gourevitch).

Sources

Des Forges, Alison. “The Ideology of Genocide”. Issue: A Journal of Opinion 23 No. 2 (1995). 44-47. Print.

Dikötter, Frank. “The racialization of the globe: an interactive interpretation”. Ethnic and Racial Studies 31.8 (2008). 1478-1496. Print.

Gourevitch, Phillip. “Annals of Diplomacy: The Genocide Fax”. New Yorker, 11 May 1998. Print.

Hatzfeld, Jean. Machete Season. Trans. Linda Coverdale. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2005. Print.

History and Society: Hamitic Hypothesis. Encyclopedia Britannica Online, 2010. Web. 25 April 2010.

History and Society: Hutu. Encyclopedia Britannica Online, 2010. Web. 25 April 2010.

History of Rwanda. EconomicExpert.com, 25 April 2010. Web. 25 April 2010.

“Hutu” Africana: The Encyclopedia of the African & African American Experience. Vol. 3. 2nded. 2005. Print

Johnson, Bridget. Why is there conflict between Tutsis and Hutus? About.com, 2010. Web. 25 April 2010.

Michelle. False History: Real Genocide: The Use and Abuse of Identity in Rwanda. Change.org, 2010. Web. 25 April 2010.

The Ungodly Missionary Legacy. Web. 25 April 2010.

Vanesa, Jan. Antecedents to modern Rwanda: the Nyiginya Kingdom. University of Wisconsin Press, 2004. Print.

Yawn.......so, Idi Amin being a mass murderer was the fault of colonialism?

No shit the mass murderers, rapists, pillagers in Africa only did it to their own people. Let's be real, at no point have any of them had the capability to attack people other than their own. Had any of the countless monsters that have committed atrocities in Africa ever tried to cross over and do what they did to their own outside of Africa they would have been wiped off the face of the earth. It's a fact that for whatever reasons they have been outgunned militarily speaking by those you wish harm on.

Scream, pout, cry, make wild accusations, have your girlfriend @GILL06 come in and say something about my mother again, it matters not. Facts are facts.

Trust me, homothug, you can even begin to compile a list of atrocities committed by black people that compares to those committed by white euros. You
Yawn.......so, Idi Amin being a mass murderer was the fault of colonialism?

No shit the mass murderers, rapists, pillagers in Africa only did it to their own people. Let's be real, at no point have any of them had the capability to attack people other than their own. Had any of the countless monsters that have committed atrocities in Africa ever tried to cross over and do what they did to their own outside of Africa they would have been wiped off the face of the earth. It's a fact that for whatever reasons they have been outgunned militarily speaking by those you wish harm on.

Scream, pout, cry, make wild accusations, have your girlfriend @GILL06 come in and say something about my mother again, it matters not. Facts are facts.

This post really show's how fckn dumb and historically ignorant you are. Here in lies the problem with you dumb fcks, you miseducated jackazzes still believe europeans were the only ones to travel by boat to other countries. smdh. Africans were traveling to other countries long before europeans knew what a boat was jackazz and had ample opportunities to fight and conquer other nations. In fact, read your fckn history of the moors conquest of spain but instead of commiting genocide and robbing it, they brought civilization and enlightment, otherwise your relatives might have remained in filth a lot longer than they did. Lol

Last edited:
LMAO the Atlanta Black Star huh? Maybe you have some quotes from Farrakhan too? That would cement it.

Throw a fit if you want but facts are facts. Everything I said above is true.

Forgot your racist mind believes that anything with black in the title can't possibly be true because we're incapable of studying history or writing anything intelligent, am I correct homothug?

LMAO the Atlanta Black Star huh? Maybe you have some quotes from Farrakhan too? That would cement it.

Throw a fit if you want but facts are facts. Everything I said above is true.

Source? Typically how facts are confirmed not just because you say they are so. Wait, Thus sayeth the homothug! Lmao

Forgot your racist mind believes that anything with black in the title can't possibly be true because we're incapable of studying history or writing anything intelligent, am I correct homothug?
Hahahahaha nice try. The fact that Black Panthers have been known to be overtly racist and me saying it means that I believe anything with black in it is racist not that I have seen and heard the hate they preach?

The fact you quote some propaganda and say stupid shit which shows how misinformed you are equates me being what you accuse me of? lol

Source? Typically how facts are confirmed not just because you say they are so. Wait, Thus sayeth the homothug! Lmao
Are you really in need of a source to confirm that Amin and every monster that committed atrocities against his own people in Africa during the last century did not have the capability to conquer people outside of his own country and or continent?

Are you really in need of a source to confirm that Amin and every monster that committed atrocities against his own people in Africa during the last century did not have the capability to conquer people outside of his own country and or continent?

So in essence you're boasting and reasoning that white people committed all the atrocities because they had the capability and attempting to mitigate these historical atrocities by believing somewhere in your rabbit azz mind that black people throughout history had no ability to ever travel or conquer, correct? "Well, you guys would've done it too if you had boats" in your homo voice. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Guess you told me, huh. Lol. You're bout the biggest crash dummy I've ever heard.

So in essence you're boasting and reasoning that white people committed all the atrocities because they had the capability and attempting to mitigate these historical atrocities by believing somewhere in your rabbit azz mind that black people throughout history had no ability to ever travel or conquer, correct? "Well, you guys would've done it too if you had boats" in your homo voice. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Guess you told me, huh. Lol. You're bout the biggest crash dummy I've ever heard.
LOL you're an imbecile who read a book, probably the Quran, in prison and thinks he's educated .

Let me lay it out. I believe men of all races and ethnicities are capable of good and evil . I simply pointed out that there is a hole in your argument when you want to sit there and scream from your soap box how blacks/Africans are good and everyone else is evil because Africans didn't invade any countries in modern times, while ignoring that Africans committed atrocities just like people of other races did. They just didn't do it outside of their sphere of power. And it's a fact that if we're speaking of military capabilities their sphere of influence/power was reduced to their own people unlike monsters such as Stalin, Hitler etc.

Why would he do that , this is about a Somali who claimed earlier that he is not a radical muslim and was scared to be labeled one ......hmmm but what does he do he acts like the radical "Radical Muslim" that he claims that he is not. Please explain the logic here?

All the Fkers hate us & anyone who thinks differently is just a PC DUMBAZZ !!!!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
LOL you're an imbecile who read a book, probably the Quran, in prison and thinks he's educated .

Let me lay it out. I believe men of all races and ethnicities are capable of good and evil . I simply pointed out that there is a hole in your argument when you want to sit there and scream from your soap box how blacks/Africans are good and everyone else is evil because Africans didn't invade any countries in modern times, while ignoring that Africans committed atrocities just like people of other races did. They just didn't do it outside of their sphere of power. And it's a fact that if we're speaking of military capabilities their sphere of influence/power was reduced to their own people unlike monsters such as Stalin, Hitler etc.

And here again-anyone who thinks the white man just showed up to Africa & said"GET ON" is also fked hell-Africa sold their own people & Pres. Lincoln the mandated Prez for freeing slaves wanted to round them up & send them back before the Civil War started. The South fought against it-

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU

As I said, this demonstrates how fckn white supremacist indoctrinated and unintelligent you really are to actually believe that at no time African people ever had such capability. I even laid out historically when African (ie. moors) did but you're too fckn arrogant and white supremacist minded to acknowledge it. Moreover, there's no fckn proof, not one iota, to demonstrate or say that black people would've committed genocide over the world, even based on your ignorant azz assumption that they had no capability. Also, comparing 2 incidents of internal fighting with 1000’s of years of destruction, genocide (i.e. wiping out whole fckn races of people), enslavement, torture, theft, rape and every sick fckn thing that the mind could conceive to a people for hundred of years for no fck reason other than being a different color confirms how fckn racist and sadistic the thought process in your peanut azz brain really is. You’ll get no reconciliation of your psychotic fckn history here clown. I repeat, as history confirms, you mf’s are and remian the most destructive mf’s on the face of the earth, bar none.

As I said, this demonstrates how fckn white supremacist indoctrinated and unintelligent you really are to actually believe that at no time African people ever had such capability. I even laid out historically when African (ie. moors) did but you're too fckn arrogant and white supremacist minded to acknowledge it. Moreover, there's no fckn proof, not one iota, to demonstrate or say that black people would've committed genocide over the world, even based on your ignorant azz assumption that they had no capability. Also, comparing 2 incidents of internal fighting with 1000’s of years of destruction, genocide (i.e. wiping out whole fckn races of people), enslavement, torture, theft, rape and every sick fckn thing that the mind could conceive to a people for hundred of years for no fck reason other than being a different color confirms how fckn racist and sadistic the thought process in your peanut azz brain really is. You’ll get no reconciliation of your psychotic fckn history here clown. I repeat, as history confirms, you mf’s are and remian the most destructive mf’s on the face of the earth, bar none.
You amuse me. You could have saved yourself time and just written "Fuk, ummm, I have nothing to say and I don't have the reading comprehension skills to keep up".

Facts are facts whether you like them or not.

Reactions: e_cushing
And here again-anyone who thinks the white man just showed up to Africa & said"GET ON" is also fked hell-Africa sold their own people & Pres. Lincoln the mandated Prez for freeing slaves wanted to round them up & send them back before the Civil War started. The South f and against it-

The typical whitesplaining bullshyt response. Yeah sure jackazz, that's the only way you got slaves. Africans brought them all to you and just like your jackazz friend, you're devilish logic of enslaving someone because you could or because as your dumbazz believes, they were just brought to you confirms your fckn psychotic and subhuman fkn nature as well

The typical whitesplaining bullshyt response. Yeah sure jackazz, that's the only way you got slaves. Africans brought them all to you and just like your jackazz friend, you're devilish logic of enslaving someone because you could or because as your dumbazz believes, they were just brought to you confirms your fckn psychotic and subhuman fkn nature as well
-LOOK TURBAN HEAD-U DAM LUCKY U EVEN HAVE A VOICE- LOT OF TRUTH IN THE OLD BUMPERSTICKER

WE SHOULD HAVE PICKED OUR OWN DAM COTTON FK BOY

All I can tell ya is"OBAMA WORLD OVA-GET READY FOR TRUMP WORLD NOW-HOPE U GOT YOUR PAPERS

All I can tell ya is"OBAMA WORLD OVA-GET READY FOR TRUMP WORLD NOW-HOPE U GOT YOUR PAPERS

No coward, I got something much better than papers. Yeah it's Trump world, I can't wait until he puts that dry would in the azz of all you dumb mf's shouting his name. Makes no difference to me, I think both Hillary and Trump are the fckn devil so enjoy.

No coward, I got something much better than papers. Yeah it's Trump world, I can't wait until he puts that dry would in the azz of all you dumb mf's shouting his name. Makes no difference to me, I think both Hillary and Trump are the fckn devil so enjoy.
ALL MUSLIMS DO-BOTTOM LINE BTCH-JUDEO-CHRISTIANS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MUSLIMS-PERIOD !-Y'ALL THE HATERS FOR REAL RAGHEAD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT