ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter OSU

It ain't what I believe-it's what I know & know u fkers hate us-y'all more racist than the KLAN ever thought of being HEAD CHOPPERS

That's what you delusional mf's tell yourself to justify your psychosis. Black people aren't the one's who's hung, massacred and enslaved other humans. Those devils all looked like you

Man-I ain't got time for your wanna b azz-just hang in there til it kicks & it's coming & then we'll see what's what camel sht eater

NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE WEAK MFKER-U'LL C

Man-I ain't got time for your wanna b azz-just hang in there til it kicks & it's coming & then we'll see what's what camel sht eater

Tell ya fckn momma to be ready coward, no need to wait till something kicks off. Do what ya feel right now dck eater

That's what you delusional mf's tell yourself to justify your psychosis. Black people aren't the one's who's hung, massacred and enslaved other humans. Those devils all looked like you
So it is white people that goes village to village killing people and kidnapping all those young girls in Africa? Thanks for setting me straight on that.

So it is white people that goes village to village killing people and kidnapping all those young girls in Africa? Thanks for setting me straight on that.

You white dude's are funny when you attempt to defend your barbarism with elementary reasoning and false equivalences.You idiots apparently lose all ability to comprehend basic discussions or maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you really are as dumb as you sound. So I'll quote you my statements from earlier to see if isolating them allows you to see how ridiculous your comment and your butt buddy homothug comments really are.

"documented history says that you are the most violent race of people having committed mass murder and genocide on every continent you've come upon. Africa, US, Australia, South America, Caribbean, you fckn name, whites have murder, raped, pillaged and enslaved. So don't dare come with that baseless shyt about we all do it. Yeah, on an individual basis you'll always find examples or exceptions but collectively on a mass scale, you mf have been the most destructive force on the face of the earth bar none!"

So what the above means, being that your dumbazz lack basic comprehension like the rest of you klansmen, is that pointing out an isolated occurance neither equates nor compares to an entire fckn history of destruction (i.e. 1000's of fckn years on every fckn major continent). It's a false equivalence idiot. I swear, you fcks are like elementary kids with fingers in your ears singing la-la-la whenever someone speaks about your history. I'm amused at how you clowns hate hearing the truth about your ancestors and yourselves, you only want to believe the fairy tale shyt. Just know that I enjoy the fck out of sharing it with you. Own your shyt, it's who you are caveman. Lmao!

You white dude's are funny when you attempt to defend your barbarism with elementary reasoning and false equivalences.You idiots apparently lose all ability to comprehend basic discussions or maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you really are as dumb as you sound. So I'll quote you my statements from earlier to see if isolating them allows you to see how ridiculous your comment and your butt buddy homothug comments really are.

"documented history says that you are the most violent race of people having committed mass murder and genocide on every continent you've come upon. Africa, US, Australia, South America, Caribbean, you fckn name, whites have murder, raped, pillaged and enslaved. So don't dare come with that baseless shyt about we all do it. Yeah, on an individual basis you'll always find examples or exceptions but collectively on a mass scale, you mf have been the most destructive force on the face of the earth bar none!"

So what the above means, being that your dumbazz lack basic comprehension like the rest of you klansmen, is that pointing out an isolated occurance neither equates nor compares to an entire fckn history of destruction (i.e. 1000's of fckn years on every fckn major continent). It's a false equivalence idiot. I swear, you fcks are like elementary kids with fingers in your ears singing la-la-la whenever someone speaks about your history. I'm amused at how you clowns hate hearing the truth about your ancestors and yourselves, you only want to believe the fairy tale shyt. Just know that I enjoy the fck out of sharing it with you. Own your shyt, it's who you are caveman. Lmao!
That was just one example that I gave you among many more. I have no problem owning the fact that there are evil white people in the world, too bad that you can't do the same on your end. I have lived 54 years on this Earth treating all people with respect and have raised three kids to do the same. When you lump us all together then you are no better than racists that say that all blacks are drug dealers and thugs. We are not all your enemy no matter how hard you try to portray us as such. Have a good day sir.

Just know that I enjoy pushing your buttons and have no use for you or anything you post. You are a lost cause consumed by hate not capable of accepting even the possibility that every person who doesn't look exactly lIke you may not be your enemy or evil.

Believe it or not this is not an attack. It is obvious you were brainwashed at some point, more than likely in prison. Whoever brainwashed you convinced you of this bullshit about devils being at fault for all your shortcomings and you jumped on it. You didn't even realize it but the reason you jumped on this narrative was because it was so much better for you to feel absolved of any and every fault you may have as a person or just simply committed since it was the fault of the devils . You will cling to this no matter what or things go back to falling on you , in other words you would once again be responsible for your actions.

That was just an observation , to be honest I couldn't give less of a shit about you than I do and you hanging yourself tonight would make the world a better place in my opinion.

Just know that I enjoy pushing your buttons and have no use for you or anything you post. You are a lost cause consumed by hate not capable of accepting even the possibility that every person who doesn't look exactly lIke you may not be your enemy or evil.

Believe it or not this is not an attack. It is obvious you were brainwashed at some point, more than likely in prison. Whoever brainwashed you convinced you of this bullshit about devils being at fault for all your shortcomings and you jumped on it. You didn't even realize it but the reason you jumped on this narrative was because it was so much better for you to feel absolved of any and every fault you may have as a person or just simply committed since it was the fault of the devils . You will cling to this no matter what or things go back to falling on you , in other words you would once again be responsible for your actions.

That was just an observation , to be honest I couldn't give less of a shit about you than I do and you hanging yourself tonight would make the world a better place in my opinion.

THUG & 801 are being kind to this knife& machete toting BTCH. Whenever someone on the left or a Muslim play the race card fact is, THEY ARE RACIST & Hate everything we stand for, period. They hate Christians and all the BULLSHIT they are a peaceful & loving religion is just a cop- out to tell the truth man. Like I said above" MUSLIMS & JUDEO CHRISITAN Beliefs just are not compatible no matter how-where & way you put it.

All terrorist acts in this nation under OBAMA are of the MUSLIM Faith & come from that fuked up part of the world. He's just another living off this PC & Brainwash world that Obama has created just like he said he would. And as I said above"FK'EM ALL! I KNOW BETTER & HE DOES TOO !!!!!

THUG & 801 are being kind to this knife& machete toting BTCH. Whenever someone on the left or a Muslim play the race card fact is, THEY ARE RACIST & Hate everything we stand for, period. They hate Christians and all the BULLSHIT they are a peaceful & loving religion is just a cop- out to tell the truth man. Like I said above" MUSLIMS & JUDEO CHRISITAN Beliefs just are not compatible no matter how-where & way you put it.

All terrorist acts in this nation under OBAMA are of the MUSLIM Faith & come from that fuked up part of the world. He's just another living off this PC & Brainwash world that Obama has created just like he said he would. And as I said above"FK'EM ALL! I KNOW BETTER & HE DOES TOO !!!!!
I agree 100% fkers like Azar are enemies to be crushed, he would kill every one of us in a second if he could . He's garbage and it's time to take out the garbage.

Look fk boy-if what you say is true about the white man then-WHY IN THE FUK DO ALL Y'ALL WANNA FLOCK HERE Where everything is the best in the world & was created by the WHITEMAN-Truth is-Every place whites dominate the population has the most robust economies-lawful ways of lives & again bottom line here-Y'ALL WANNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THE WHITEMAN & WORLD HE CREATED-If you believe it's like it is that you say it is then Y THE FUK HAVEN'T YOU GOT YOUR AZZ TO THAT CESS POOL YOU RAG WEARING DOT HEAD FK COME FROM. U DAM SURE DIDN'T COME HERE FOR THE SUN OR BEACHES SO STFU & BE LUCKY YOU EVEN EXIST HERE PUNK!

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I agree 100% fkers like Azar are enemies to be crushed, he would kill every one of us in a second if he could . He's garbage and it's time to take out the garbage.

IT'S COMING-We know where they are-all you have to do is take a drive to your local convenient store & most fked up Hotels & Motels around-easy to know where they are man

IT'S COMING-We know where they are-all you have to do is take a drive to your local convenient store & most fked up Hotels & Motels around-easy to know where they are man
They're going to love dealing with new Secretary of Defense :General Mattis. Their security blanket Obama won't be here to look out for them anymore.

Reactions: CANEIACX5
They're going to love dealing with new Secretary of Defense :General Mattis. Their security blanket Obama won't be here to look out for them anymore.

A MARINE & A GOOD 1 TOO- OLD SCHOOL & GONNA WHIP THIS DEFENSE BACK WHERE IT SHOULD BE & ALL THESE PUSS AZZ GENERALS & ADMIRALS THAT RUN OUR MILITARY UNDER THIS REGIME WILL BE BOOTED OR FORCED TO RETIRE JUST LIKE OBAMA DONE TO ALL THE STRONG MILITARY BRASS WE USED TO HAVE.
NICKNAME-"MAD DOG" WHEWT FKIN WHEW-

OH &-BOLTON FOR SEC. OF STATE

I wasn't sure which Race you were condeming. Is is Whtie Caucasian-European? or is it all white Races? Therefore to get at your racist thesis I have pasted a summary.

The Five Human Races

Ethnologists have generally divided human beings into five distinct classes. But although the primitive types are well and strongly marked, yet from amalgamation, climatic influences, and various other causes, the sharp lines are in many instances almost obliterated. We append a description of the different races as they appear in their pure and unmixed condition.

The Five Human Races, Ethiopian. American. Caucasian. Mongolian. Esquimaux.

The Black Or Negro Race

The Negro, proper, inhabits all that part of Africa from Senegal along the coast of Guinea south of the Equator, to the 16th degree of latitude. Voluntarily the Negro never leaves this country, but, from being carried into involuntary servitude, millions of this people are now to be found in America, the West Indies, and other parts of the world. Their most striking characteristics are the jetty blackness of skin, black, crisp, curly hair, low forehead, high cheek-bones, flat, broad nose, broad and small chin, strong, white teeth. The skull is deficient in all the higher intellectual manifestations.

The Hottentots and Caffres of South Africa, though black, and generally classed with Negroes, differ from them on many points. The Negroes are often called Ethiopians. This is a mistake; the Ethiopians were the inhabitants of the Upper Nile and Abyssinia, and though a dark, were by no means a black race. The Negroes have no written language; the Arabic is generally used for all business purposes.

The Red Or Indian Race

This race occupied the whole of the two Americas and the neighboring islands; although there were manifest differences in the people of the North and those of the South. The North American Indians are tall and straight, forehead low and broad, nose aquiline, eyes black and deeply set, full lips, skin a warm, coppery red, hair long, black, and straight. They show rather a lack of disposition than of ability to become proficient in the arts of agriculture and manufacture.

White Or Caucasian Race

The Caucasian race occupies all of Europe, Western Asia, Australia, and the greater part of America. Skin varying from a pure white to a rich brown, hair all shades, from blonde to black, beardfull, soft and flowing, nose high and thin, lips medium. Surpass all other races in ability to comprehend and work out both mental and physical problems. This race is gradually but surely dominating the habitable part of the globe.

Yellow, or Mongolian. - This race dwells principally in the East Indies, China, Japan, and the adjacent islands. In person they are usually small, slender, and remarkable for their agility and skillful manipulation; excelling in taste and execution, rather than invention. Skull small and narrow, with rather flat sides, forehead low and retreating, skin a yellowish tawny, eyes narrow and almond-shaped, hair long, black, and straight, beard very scanty.

The Samoids, Esquimaux, and Tartars. - These people are all supposed to have had a commonorigin, and their differences are attributed to local habitation or other accidental circumstances. They are short in stature, but sturdy, foreheads low, eyes narrow, nose flat, hair black and straight. In many respects they closely resemble the Mongolian race. The Tartars show capacity for improvement, but the Esquimaux, owing to their painful struggle for mere existence, have little opportunity to exhibit their mental abilities. They are docile and kind.

I am assuming that your rants cover 3 races which is about 90% of the people on earth. Please note the charateristics of each. All Races are violent, have killed and enslaved people including the Black race. All people, including you, are racist, whether it be conscious or subconscious. Some are more racist than others. Whether the White Caucasians are "most violent race of people having committed mass murder and genocide on every continent you've come upon" has nothing to do with us, the board or Miami football in general. In fact, by your own posts, you are undoubtedly violent, racist and full of a vile hatred seldom seen here..

We (homo sapiens) all come from a common ancestor which lived between 200,000 and 300,00 years ago in Africa. There was a migration out Africa about 100,000 years ago which spread throughout the world. While 3 of the races evolved, the Black or Negro race for the most part, did not. Western culture the "Minoans" originated in Crete around 2,000 years ago and spread to Greece city states. You now live in the the Western Culture and while it is violent is is also the greatest civilization ever created. I suggest you learn to live with it or leave to a more passive non-developed location. For the time being, Caucasians dominate the word whether you like it or not.

Just for your edification. I hate racism.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure which Race you were condeming. Is is Whtie Caucasian-European? or is it all white Races? Therefore to get at your racist thesis I have pasted a summary.

The Five Human Races

Ethnologists have generally divided human beings into five distinct classes. But although the primitive types are well and strongly marked, yet from amalgamation, climatic influences, and various other causes, the sharp lines are in many instances almost obliterated. We append a description of the different races as they appear in their pure and unmixed condition.

The Five Human Races, Ethiopian. American. Caucasian. Mongolian. Esquimaux.

The Black Or Negro Race

The Negro, proper, inhabits all that part of Africa from Senegal along the coast of Guinea south of the Equator, to the 16th degree of latitude. Voluntarily the Negro never leaves this country, but, from being carried into involuntary servitude, millions of this people are now to be found in America, the West Indies, and other parts of the world. Their most striking characteristics are the jetty blackness of skin, black, crisp, curly hair, low forehead, high cheek-bones, flat, broad nose, broad and small chin, strong, white teeth. The skull is deficient in all the higher intellectual manifestations.

The Hottentots and Caffres of South Africa, though black, and generally classed with Negroes, differ from them on many points. The Negroes are often called Ethiopians. This is a mistake; the Ethiopians were the inhabitants of the Upper Nile and Abyssinia, and though a dark, were by no means a black race. The Negroes have no written language; the Arabic is generally used for all business purposes.

The Red Or Indian Race

This race occupied the whole of the two Americas and the neighboring islands; although there were manifest differences in the people of the North and those of the South. The North American Indians are tall and straight, forehead low and broad, nose aquiline, eyes black and deeply set, full lips, skin a warm, coppery red, hair long, black, and straight. They show rather a lack of disposition than of ability to become proficient in the arts of agriculture and manufacture.

White Or Caucasian Race

The Caucasian race occupies all of Europe, Western Asia, Australia, and the greater part of America. Skin varying from a pure white to a rich brown, hair all shades, from blonde to black, beardfull, soft and flowing, nose high and thin, lips medium. Surpass all other races in ability to comprehend and work out both mental and physical problems. This race is gradually but surely dominating the habitable part of the globe.

Yellow, or Mongolian. - This race dwells principally in the East Indies, China, Japan, and the adjacent islands. In person they are usually small, slender, and remarkable for their agility and skillful manipulation; excelling in taste and execution, rather than invention. Skull small and narrow, with rather flat sides, forehead low and retreating, skin a yellowish tawny, eyes narrow and almond-shaped, hair long, black, and straight, beard very scanty.

The Samoids, Esquimaux, and Tartars. - These people are all supposed to have had a commonorigin, and their differences are attributed to local habitation or other accidental circumstances. They are short in stature, but sturdy, foreheads low, eyes narrow, nose flat, hair black and straight. In many respects they closely resemble the Mongolian race. The Tartars show capacity for improvement, but the Esquimaux, owing to their painful struggle for mere existence, have little opportunity to exhibit their mental abilities. They are docile and kind.

I am assuming that your rants cover 3 races which is about 90% of the people on earth. Please note the charateristics of each. All Races are violent, have killed and enslaved people including the Black race. All people, including you, are racist, whether it be conscious or subconscious. Some are more racist than others. Whether the White Caucasians are "most violent race of people having committed mass murder and genocide on every continent you've come upon" has nothing to do with us, the board or Miami football in general. In fact, by your own posts, you are undoubtedly violent, racist and full of a vile hatred seldom seen here..

We (homo sapiens) all come from a common ancestor which lived between 200,000 and 300,00 years ago in Africa. There was a migration out Africa about 100,000 years ago which spread throughout the world. While 3 of the races evolved, the Black or Negro race for the most part, did not. Western culture the "Minoans" originated in Crete around 2,000 years ago and spread to Greece city states. You now live in the the Western Culture and while it is violent is is also the greatest civilization ever created. I suggest you learn to live with it or leave to a more passive non-developed location. For the time being, Caucasians dominate the word whether you like it or not.

Just for your edification. I hate racism.

That right there sums it up but will be nothing he "AZZB" wants to read or hear because it's the truth. He wants to hear the Obama, Professors at the majority of major colleges tell them the BS they have come to believe & any reservations to move away from this is a lie & the WHITE MAN IS RACIST AND HE DID IT. If the TRUTH is not what they wanna hear or has any similarities to what they believe their reaction is"FK IT, WE'LL JUST REWRITE HISTORY & SAY ANY OLE SHT" That is today's solution for the weak & timid & inferior in every way known to man!

BTW FOULKES- That was or is the best broken down interpretation I have ever read on race. Should be taught in the so called"HIGHER EDUCATIONS" of the world but simply does not fit the PC BS they teach so again will fall upon the narrative-"THE WHITEMAN IS RACIST" That solves all their Problems and their way of thinking.

That right there sums it up but will be nothing he "AZZB" wants to read or hear because it's the truth. He wants to hear the Obama, Professors at the majority of major colleges tell them the BS they have come to believe & any reservations to move away from this is a lie & the WHITE MAN IS RACIST AND HE DID IT. If the TRUTH is not what they wanna hear or has any similarities to what they believe their reaction is"FK IT, WE'LL JUST REWRITE HISTORY & SAY ANY OLE SHT" That is today's solution for the weak & timid & inferior in every way known to man!

BTW FOULKES- That was or is the best broken down interpretation I have ever read on race. Should be taught in the so called"HIGHER EDUCATIONS" of the world but simply does not fit the PC BS they teach so again will fall upon the narrative-"THE WHITEMAN IS RACIST" That solves all their Problems and their way of thinking.
I agree, Foulkes won the thread.

Azar- take my advice, go hang yourself.

Reactions: foulkes
"boom-GET A MARINE TO REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO & BOOT ALL THOSE PUSS AZZ SISSY GENERALS THAT HAVE BEEN CREATED UNDER OBAMA WORLD.

Our Military who can not even pray to God or even say his name openly but allow a raghead to pull out his magic carpet and pray to the east & west is just all kinds of fked up. We can not beat them if we are them & that's been Obama's plan since day 1.
WELCOME TO TRUMP WORLD-THANGS ARE A CHANGING & QUICK TOO!"

That post by the Caneiac needed to be shared with that fuk boy Azar, the pussy ass bitch who is reading this crying as the truth hits him in the face.

Reactions: CANEIACX5
Lou Dobbs.

lou-dobbs.jpg

Dude ain't even been elected 3 weeks & has saved more jobs than that country killer in 8 years. And on top of that, he's not even been sworn in yet & has acted, looked more Presidential than that community organizer who's city has gone all kinds of out of control & don;'t say sht about it. Except, Gun control or fkin Global warming is causing it OH WAIT=The WHITEMAN IS DOING IT TOO-FORGOT THAT 1

LOU is the sht ever since O'Reilly started walking the tight rope when he thought Hillary was gonna win. Lou tells it like it is every night & don't give 2 shts about some PC Feelings. Telling & hearing the truth can be fun !
Yeah Dobbs is the real deal. O'Reilly is a pussy now. I love Dobb's facial expressions especially when a guest is talking sht.

I have listened to Levin since he was on FOX pummeling Clinton. He is so sarcasitic that it made my eldest son and myself LOL. He has an amazing amount of legal and historical knowledge. Would never win an argument with him,
Another who is bringing it is Tucker Carlson. He's the next star at FOX & LEVIN-THAT DUDE CRACKS ME UP

Tucker is a bad ass. Did you see how he called out that Muslim professor for being a lying bitch last night? She kept making up numbers and he hit her with FBI stats.

Hey Azar : Drink poison.
Ilove how he does it too & when they say some stupid azz sht ole Tuck just says" I'm not even gonna answer that ridulous answer" LOL Tuck is sarcastic as hell too. The dude is smart & I thought he was gonna challenge that NUTT Chaser in NY DEBLOWIO for Mayor.

O'REILLY ever since his books took off & my dude Dennis Miller made him on tours he just thinks his sht don't stink & the dude can't ever be wrong to hear him tell it. He's gonna force his BS on you the whole interview until he thinks he's got you agreeing or will talk until a commercial & cuts someone off. To be honest tho, the smartest and Knowledgeable of the whole bunch is RUSH-RUSH Has been killing it since 1990 & the dude just knows his sht for real-Levin is up there tho

Yeah he has knowledge, facts and is good at debate. I like him. I also like Michael Savage who has a tremendous knowledge base and has diverse subject matters on his show. .

Savage got Hannity's talk show hours here in Bama like 3 years ago. But really... Ya just gotta love Hannity-he will pound those stats until you ripping that sht out in your sleep lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT