ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter OSU

Nancy_Pelosi_by_tattooedaquamank.jpg
That is a lot of silicone

No, 2 of them left became they said they were sexually harassed. Greta Carlson and Andrea Tantaros
Megyn claimed she was also harassed by Ailes. I still thinks she is drop dead gorgeous but she annoys me now a days.

Apparently Tantaros had sued her previous 2 employers for the same thing.

You guys seen the new revelations on Ellison ? Another POS Farrakhan follower like that bitchassmotherfcker @Azar

Reactions: IHeagledriver
Megyn claimed she was also harassed by Ailes. I still thinks she is drop dead gorgeous but she annoys me now a days.

Apparently Tantaros had sued her previous 2 employers for the same thing.

You guys seen the new revelations on Ellison ? Another POS Farrakhan follower like that bitchassmotherfcker @Azar
Just now heard the Ellison comments about Israel. Definitely a Jew hater and anti-American fool. Hope he runs the Dems because he will bring them down. Kelly is reeming the supporter.

Tantaros was pretty and smart. Kelly was a lot different when she started.

Just now heard the Ellison comments about Israel. Definitely a Jew hater and anti-American fool. Hope he runs the Dems because he will bring them down. Kelly is reeming the supporter.

That dumb bitch defending Ellison is an idiot . Ellison praises Hitler as a great man but he's a friend of Israel lol

I agree, hope he becomes the chair of the DNC.

Tantaros brought it hard & I think she may have went over board 1 day-all I can guess because if you have beliefs of a conservative she was driving the train

oh & fk ellison-another muslim hater I mean that's all they are inside is haters & racist.

FCK Ellison

1. Rep. Keith Ellison ‏@keithellison 23h23 hours ago
    Donald Trump plays a working class hero on TV, but the American people are being sold a bill of goods. Just look at his Cabinet.
Man-This dude is all about making right decisions-Do you hear how all these politicians who have been around the HILL for a while and are just amazed at how Trump's decision-making & mind works. He get's sht done-he builds, fixes & in this case saving the U.S -So many that were against him will be praising him. THEY ALREADY ARE if they have sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT