ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter OSU

If you would get off your hatred of whites long enough to actually read what I said then you would see that we have more in common than you think. It's a shame that you are so unwilling to meet in the middle and find that common ground. You have no idea what I have and haven't stood up for on this site. I do wish that you lived a little closer to me so I could invite you over to sit down with me and my family for dinner. You may be surprised to find that we could care less what color your skin is.

Look man, take your bullshyt somewhere else. I've heard all that shyt before about how you could care less about skin color. Somehow racism exists but no white person is racist. The paradox of mf 21st century. Not one racist on this site but somehow racist shyt keeps showing up on the site. White man's right again, you know more about racism that black people do, how I have no fckn clue, and we're all delusional azz people who are just imagining all of this social injustices. Right?

As for hating white people, no where in any of my post do I say I hate white people. Telling you or any other clowns on this site about your hateful azz culture and murderous history is in no way hatred on my part, I'm sharing truth with racist and hateful bastards on this site in ways they need to hear it. Funny how your truth is always interpreted as hatred on the truth tellers behalf and how you always attempt to project the racism evil minded white Americans created and perpetuated on those who speak out against it. Just as you accuse me of not responding to anything you've said neither have you responded to any on the points I've stated. So I guess we have the same gripe when it comes to having this discussion. Inviting me over for dinner means nothing sir, that's a gesture easily done and takes very little. The real test comes when it's time to stand for what's right and just no matter who it's for and white have a horrible record of doing so for anyone outside your own.

Look man, take your bullshyt somewhere else. I've heard all that shyt before about how you could care less about skin color. Somehow racism exists but no white person is racist. The paradox of mf 21st century. Not one racist on this site but somehow racist shyt keeps showing up on the site. White man's right again, you know more about racism that black people do, how I have no fckn clue, and we're all delusional azz people who are just imagining all of this social injustices. Right?

As for hating white people, no where in any of my post do I say I hate white people. Telling you or any other clowns on this site about your hateful azz culture and murderous history is in no way hatred on my part, I'm sharing truth with racist and hateful bastards on this site in ways they need to hear it. Funny how your truth is always interpreted as hatred on the truth tellers behalf and how you always attempt to project the racism evil minded white Americans created and perpetuated on those who speak out against it. Just as you accuse me of not responding to anything you've said neither have you responded to any on the points I've stated. So I guess we have the same gripe when it comes to having this discussion. Inviting me over for dinner means nothing sir, that's a gesture easily done and takes very little. The real test comes when it's time to stand for what's right and just no matter who it's for and white have a horrible record of doing so for anyone outside your own.
Again please show me any post I've made on here that can be considered even remotely racist. That is the only thing I take exception to not your opinions. You know nothing about me but yet you are sure I have a problem with the color of someone's skin. At the same time I'll never know what it's like to walk in different colored skin than I have. You assume that I never stand up for anything yet I was the kid in school that always stood up for the kids that were getting bullied. I agree that you have valid points in this discussion but you hurt your argument when you throw the racist label around so carelessly. I grew up in So Fla and saw some real racists growing up and you cheapen the word racist with the way that you throw it around. One thing we do have in common that you can't deny is our love for the Canes so at least that's a start.

This is some funny shit...And the sad part about it is that your dumbazz believes all the bullshyt you speak. Thus the reason racism exists because of backwoods, cousin kissing, mis-educated mf's like you. The white man fought for slave's freedom. Lmbao! Mf they fought because they they because they couldn't compete against free labor you dumb mf, had nothing to do with the morality of freeing slaves. How fckn dumb are you? Lol

OMG-AND WHERE DID U SAY U WERE FROM ? ISIS MALES WHO NOW CAN HAVE KIDS? U STUPID FK-SEE-THAT'S WHY ALL THESE YOUNG KIDS TODAY DON'T KNOW JACK SHT JUST LIKE U-THESE TEACHERS TODAY RE WRITE HISTORY & TEACH THAT SHT-U SAT IN ON WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO MANY CLASSES FK BOY HELL-U COULD HAVE LEARNED MORE IF U WOULD HAVE STAYED WITH YOUR DADDIES IN ISIS GOOD LAWD WHAT A DUMB FK I TELL U WHAT-COME UP HERE IN BAMA AND LET ME TEACH U THE REAL HISTORY & I EVEN HAVE SHOW & TELL

OMG-AND WHERE DID U SAY U WERE FROM ? ISIS MALES WHO NOW CAN HAVE KIDS? U STUPID FK-SEE-THAT'S WHY ALL THESE YOUNG KIDS TODAY DON'T KNOW JACK SHT JUST LIKE U-THESE TEACHERS TODAY RE WRITE HISTORY & TEACH THAT SHT-U SAT IN ON WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO MANY CLASSES FK BOY HELL-U COULD HAVE LEARNED MORE IF U WOULD HAVE STAYED WITH YOUR DADDIES IN ISIS GOOD LAWD WHAT A DUMB FK I TELL U WHAT-COME UP HERE IN BAMA AND LET ME TEACH U THE REAL HISTORY & I EVEN HAVE SHOW & TELL

Somehow racism exists but no white person is racist. The paradox of mf 21st century. Not one racist on this site but somehow racist shyt keeps showing up on the site.

YOUR QUOTE-

IT DAM SURE DOES CUZ RAG WEARIN DOT HEADS LIKE U HAVE SUCH A FKED WAY OF LOOKIN AT SHT & 1XST THING THAT POPS IN YOUR HEAD IS RACIST-FKIN TITTY BABY
BUT LET'S JUST FACE IT DUDE-LET'S LAY ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE- EVERYONE IS RACIST WHEN YA GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT-JUST LIKE U DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR PEOPLE FKED AROUND & I DAM SURE DON'T & THAT GOES FOR EVERY RACE THAT WALKS THE EARTH DON'T WANNA SEE THEIR OWN FKED AROUND SO YEAH-I'M RACIST

And your BS To 801 just takes the cake-our murderous history lmao & y'all chopping heads off every day like it's alright & have been killing your own people since the beginning of time & enslaved your own so GTFOH WITH THAT BS LOL

& ANOTHER 1 OF YOUR CLASSIC QUOTES TO 801 THAT I JUST FELL OUT

NOT 1 OF MY POST ON HERE DO I SAY "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" LMAO WELL HELL MAN-U DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT WE SMART ENUFF TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES U HATING BTCH & THEN U WONDER Y TRUMP IS GONNA CLEAN HOUSE-NOW READ BETWEEN THOSE LINES

Last edited:

Lol stop generalizing by saying 801 thinks "you're all delusional azz people who imagine all this shit" I would be willing to bet you embarrass the majority of black people. You don't speak for the majority, you're the extreme element.

You diarrhea shyt for brains mf, all you've done is spout your bullshyt opinion about my statements being wrong according to your backwards education. Believe what you wanna believe b*tch boy, just know that know that you and the rest of the mis-educated, ignorant racist are the only ones who believe such fantasies about white men fighting for freedom and justice of black people. You dumb fck Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in the interest of saving the Union. If you'd been in school instead of fckn your baby sister, you backwoods fck, you'd know that. I'm surely wasting my time and energy conversing with your special needs azz. Yes, you are a true BAMA if I might say. After you've finished fckn your goat today, grab a history book or better yet get the audio book since you don't have the best comprehension skills. Look for this quote from Lincoln clown:

"Lincoln replied in an open letter to Greeley. In the letter, Lincoln emphasized his primary goal: “I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.” In this masterful message, Lincoln reaffirmed his support for abolition without apologizing for the pace of change, while also subtly preparing pro-slavery Union loyalists for the announcement to come"

Last edited:
Lol stop generalizing by saying 801 thinks "you're all delusional azz people who imagine all this shit" I would be willing to bet you embarrass the majority of black people. You don't speak for the majority, you're the extreme element.

Kinda like you don't speak for the majority of all pedophiles right? I noticed you took your NAMBLA title off your page, what gives? Becoming a little ashamed of your sickness all of sudden homothug?

Somehow racism exists but no white person is racist. The paradox of mf 21st century. Not one racist on this site but somehow racist shyt keeps showing up on the site.

YOUR QUOTE-

IT DAM SURE DOES CUZ RAG WEARIN DOT HEADS LIKE U HAVE SUCH A FKED WAY OF LOOKIN AT SHT & 1XST THING THAT POPS IN YOUR HEAD IS RACIST-FKIN TITTY BABY
BUT LET'S JUST FACE IT DUDE-LET'S LAY ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE- EVERYONE IS RACIST WHEN YA GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT-JUST LIKE U DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR PEOPLE FKED AROUND & I DAM SURE DON'T & THAT GOES FOR EVERY RACE THAT WALKS THE EARTH DON'T WANNA SEE THEIR OWN FKED AROUND SO YEAH-I'M RACIST

And your BS To 801 just takes the cake-our murderous history lmao & y'all chopping heads off every day like it's alright & have been killing your own people since the beginning of time & enslaved your own so GTFOH WITH THAT BS LOL

& ANOTHER 1 OF YOUR CLASSIC QUOTES TO 801 THAT I JUST FELL OUT

NOT 1 OF MY POST ON HERE DO I SAY "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" LMAO WELL HELL MAN-U DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT WE SMART ENUFF TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES U HATING BTCH & THEN U WONDER Y TRUMP IS GONNA CLEAN HOUSE-NOW READ BETWEEN THOSE LINES

Look KKKlaniac, all that keyboard tough man shyt ain't is doing nothing but amusing me dude. I mean, for real, you really wasting your time typing that shyt. I'll be at a couple games in Miami next year. If you're really that hyped or jacked or whatever you feel in chest about seeing me. I'll let you know what games I'm attending next year so you can come on out and get whatever it is off your chest. You can show me everything you'd like, how good you hand skills are or whatever. So you can save all the boogie man, I'm gonna get you stories until then, ok Tiger? Or I should say tiger like on winnie the pooh. Lmao.

Last edited:
You diarrhea shyt for brains mf, all you've done is spout your bullshyt opinion about my statements being wrong according to your backwards education. Believe what you wanna believe b*tch boy, just know that know that you and the rest of the mis-educated, ignorant racist are the only ones who believe such fantasies about white men fighting for freedom and justice of black people. You dumb fck Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation in the interest of saving the Union. If you'd been in school instead of fckn your baby sister, you backwoods fck, you'd know that. I'm surely wasting my time and energy conversing with your special needs azz. Yes, you are a true BAMA if I might say. After you've finished fckn your goat today, grab a history book or better yet get the audio book since you don't have the best comprehension skills. Look for this quote from Lincoln clown:

"Lincoln replied in an open letter to Greeley. In the letter, Lincoln emphasized his primary goal: “I would save the Union. … If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it. … What I do about Slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save this Union.” In this masterful message, Lincoln reaffirmed his support for abolition without apologizing for the pace of change, while also subtly preparing pro-slavery Union loyalists for the announcement to come"

this IS ALL I KNOW & IM DONE WITH YOUR GOAT EATING AZZ- U A HATER-TELL YOURSELF DIFFERENT IF U WANT BUT WE KNOW-ANYONE WHO HAS READ THIS KNOWS SO-GET OUT THE CLOSET MFKER-MORE WAYS THAN 1-U SO SCARED U RUNNING FROM YOUR OWN KIND HELL SO I KNOW I NEVER HAVE A SHOT AT YA-IF U CAN HIDE FROM THOSE DESERT MFKERS & THEY CANT FIND YA WELL-

HIDE & SEEK & U WIN-IF U EVER WANNA BE A MAN & TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS-COME ON UP-I HAVE ROOM FOR YA & LOTS OF GROUND TO DO AWAY WITH YA-GOV & TRUMP WON'T CARE-JUST 1 LESS MOUTH TO FEED LORD KNOWS U AIN'T FEEDING YOURSELF EXCEPT FAGGARS DIK

Look KKKlaniac, all that keyboard tough man shyt ain't is doing nothing but amusing me dude. I mean, for real, you really wasting your time typing that shyt. I'll be at a couple games in Miami next year. If you're really that hyped or jacked or whatever you feel in chest about seeing me. I'll let you know what games I'm attending next year so you can come on out and get whatever it is off your chest. You can show me everything you'd like, how good you hand skills are or whatever. So you can save all the boogie man, I'm gonna get your stories until then, ok Tiger? Or I should say tiger like on winnie the pooh. Lmao.
only 1 other person i ever seen as scared as u typing-he knows & we kno-all u r man is just a waste of space-time to clean the neighborhoods up-not even sure u live in 1-u probably on the beach havin a flashback your daddies are coming cross the sand u weak fk

Kinda like you don't speak for the majority of all pedophiles right? I noticed you took your NAMBLA title off your page, what gives? Becoming a little ashamed of your sickness all of sudden homothug?
WTF is NAMBLA? Title page, I know you think you're being clever but I'm curious as to what the fuk you're talking about. I'm not down with your lingo.

BTW I expect a prompt reply as soon as you're done sucking off Farrakhan .

P.S. Tell your cousin I'm the one who shot his camel back in 05.

Thanks to CANEIACX and Mr Thug for coming to my defense here. I had never seen a post by azar before so I didn't know what I was walking into. I will in the future. It's a bit sad to me that people with differences can't meet in the middle somewhere so that we can better understand each other as that is the only way that things can change. It's also sad that we are even talking about this in 2016 but yet here we are.

Thanks to CANEIACX and Mr Thug for coming to my defense here. I had never seen a post by azar before so I didn't know what I was walking into. I will in the future. It's a bit sad to me that people with differences can't meet in the middle somewhere so that we can better understand each other as that is the only way that things can change. It's also sad that we are even talking about this in 2016 but yet here we are.
You put your head into a buzz saw. Mr. Thug and Caneaicx5 are cool.

dude- I DON'T UNDERSTAND-SANDCRIT- Maybe you do LOL

You put your head into a buzz saw. Mr. Thug and Caneaicx5 are cool.
Yes they are. I've been conversing with Thug for quite some time now and count him as one of my favorite posters on here. As for Caneiacx5 he was very interested in a recruit out of Utah named Porter Gustin a couple years ago so I decided to go scout him at one of his games out here. After being in freezing rain throughout the game I made my way home only to have some kid run a red light and total out my van. I was still glad to have helped a fellow Cane but that might be the last time I pretend to be a scout.

Yes they are. I've been conversing with Thug for quite some time now and count him as one of my favorite posters on here. As for Caneiacx5 he was very interested in a recruit out of Utah named Porter Gustin a couple years ago so I decided to go scout him at one of his games out here. After being in freezing rain throughout the game I made my way home only to have some kid run a red light and total out my van. I was still glad to have helped a fellow Cane but that might be the last time I pretend to be a scout.

might be the last time I pretend to be a scout.[/QUOTE]- LMAO Sorry about that dude I sure hate that happen

I still feel dam bad about that too 801 & the irony is-we still didn't even land him LOL- Where did he end up at, you remember?{USC?} I know he really looked dam good to me on vid & in this Defense with Diaz running the shot-whew-that kid would be flat lighting up some ass here.

Obama & Trumps Foreign policy

Obama's
#1-Fire all Generals with nutts who will tell me the TRUTH & make me think
#2- Keep ALL CANDY ASS Generals who are BOOTLICKERS & DON'T SAY SHT
#3-Blame the Intelligence because THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING I TELL THEM
#4-Leave such a mess that IT WILL COST 5X MORE AMERICAN LIVES & MONEY THAN IF I WOULD HAVE JUST DONE THE RIGHT THING TO BEGIN WITH

Trumps
#1- FUK'EM & KILL'EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like I told you once & all this BS wouldn't even have to be said cuz only way you'll agree is for me to tie & I don't go out like that BUT U DAM SHORE DO Anyway-If this would have happened, the world would be a much safer place

WE SHOULD HAVE PICKED OUR OWN DAM COTTON

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
might be the last time I pretend to be a scout.
- LMAO Sorry about that dude I sure hate that happen

I still feel dam bad about that too 801 & the irony is-we still didn't even land him LOL- Where did he end up at, you remember?{USC?} I know he really looked dam good to me on vid & in this Defense with Diaz running the shot-whew-that kid would be flat lighting up some ass here.[/QUOTE]
Nothing to be sorry about as I was glad to help. Yes, Gustin ended up at USC where I believe he was honorable mention All-Pac this year. Hell of an athlete who threw a 95 plus fastball and also starred for his basketball team. The one thing I remember the most was talking to his parents and how they were completely overwhelmed by the recruiting process and just how fast it was coming for their son. Very good people.

just like I told you once & all this BS wouldn't even have to be said cuz only way you'll agree is for me to tie & I don't go out like that BUT U DAM SHORE DO Anyway-If this would have happened, the world would be a much safer place

WE SHOULD HAVE PICKED OUR OWN DAM COTTON

Homothug, can you please interpret your butt buddy's baby jibberish. I swear I don't understand half the shyt this goat fckn, backwoods mf says. At least your b*tchazz can put a sentence together....It's a pain in the azz just trying to read this illiterate mf's post and I don't usually go in on the grammar part but this dumb mf here..Lmao! About the only part I'll agree with your coward azz on is that you should've picked your own mf cotton. Only thing about that, America wouldn't have made half the progress and you'd be living in a developing nation still were it not for 300 years of fckn free labor you dumb fck!

How come Azar never replied to your posts ? You quoted him and may have even referred to him by (prison) name.
Why is he so afraid of you?

Yo, you serious with this? Yeah, I'm just shaking in my shoes. These scary post are just frightening the hell out of me. :eek: Tell me more of your homo humor...

Homothug, can you please interpret your butt buddy's baby jibberish. I swear I don't understand half the shyt this goat fckn, backwoods mf says. At least your b*tchazz can put a sentence together....It's a pain in the azz just trying to read this illiterate mf's post and I don't usually go in on the grammar part but this dumb mf here..Lmao! About the only part I'll agree with your coward azz on is that you should've picked your own mf cotton. Only thing about that, America wouldn't have made half the progress and you'd be living in a developing nation still were it not for 300 years of fckn free labor you dumb fck!

LMAO- U R AS FUKED IN THE HEAD AS THAT MUSLIM SO CALLED PREZ OBAMA

YA KNOW-U 1 OF THOSE BTCHES WE TAKE OUT JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT-JUST CAUSE WE CAN-GOV. AIN'T GONNA MISS SENDING U CHECKS & FOODSTAMPS

More of your hypocrisy served up fresh, I see. Yeah, it's black people creating all the division with racism, right? If only we would just get along and get over this myth called racism, correct? FOH. Meet in the middle my azz. The middle for you is the fact that you're cool as long as shyt doesn't offend you. Contrary to who you believe yourself to be, you're tacit approval of the direct and subtle racism posted on this site regularly makes you no different than any other racist. You're right, you have no clue what you walked into because you are clueless as to your own socially conditioned privilege and supremacist ideology.

- LMAO Sorry about that dude I sure hate that happen

I still feel dam bad about that too 801 & the irony is-we still didn't even land him LOL- Where did he end up at, you remember?{USC?} I know he really looked dam good to me on vid & in this Defense with Diaz running the shot-whew-that kid would be flat lighting up some ass here.
Nothing to be sorry about as I was glad to help. Yes, Gustin ended up at USC where I believe he was honorable mention All-Pac this year. Hell of an athlete who threw a 95 plus fastball and also starred for his basketball team. The one thing I remember the most was talking to his parents and how they were completely overwhelmed by the recruiting process and just how fast it was coming for their son. Very good people.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm sure not many got recruited like him from out there. I can believe he was ALL-PAC -If we had this staff, and had a recruiting cycle to get him, I would just about put money on it he would be here now under MR & DIAZ. Did his mother & father talk like he was interested in us at all? Probably didn't take us serious because of Al & his dipshit best friend

More of your hypocrisy served up fresh, I see. Yeah, it's black people creating all the division with racism, right? If only we would just get along and get over this myth called racism, correct? FOH. Meet in the middle my azz. The middle for you is the fact that you're cool as long as shyt doesn't offend you. Contrary to who you believe yourself to be, you're tacit approval of the direct and subtle racism posted on this site regularly makes you no different than any other racist. You're right, you have no clue what you walked into because you are clueless as to your own socially conditioned privilege and supremacist ideology.

Hell yeah it is, running a tied 1st with all the liberal media around the country. The left has ragged on Trump's decisions on every cabinet pick so far. Don't matter there's 3 women & 1 a Asian woman & African American Ben Carson who is 1 of the smartest people in the world. If that don't tell your stupid ass something then no 1 can.

Time magazine put's Trump on the cover but with that DIG- President of the Divided states. They right about that Just They were already divided before Trump was elected-He's gonna be the 1 who fixes this fked up sht.

They don't call Obama "THE GREAT DIVIDER" FOR NOTHING

Bwahahahahahahahaha still think you can reason with him @801canesmxer ?

I'm not sure how it's possible to come up with this out of anything that I've posted. If you have noticed in our now many exchanges, I have never talked down to you nor called you names. I know what kind of man I am and if you don't want to believe it then that's you're right.

Yeah I'm sure not many got recruited like him from out there. I can believe he was ALL-PAC -If we had this staff, and had a recruiting cycle to get him, I would just about put money on it he would be here now under MR & DIAZ. Did his mother & father talk like he was interested in us at all? Probably didn't take us serious because of Al & his dipshit best friend[/QUOTE]
Actually there was another Lb out here that went to USC in the same class that many considered an even better prospect. Jim Harbaugh was just here visiting a couple of local high schools so there is some serious recruiting out here just not at the level of say Fla. As for his parents I think what got them is that his recruitment took off the second half of his senior season so it hit them all at once. I asked if their son would consider Miami and they said yes but as we know now, that didn't happen.

I'm not sure how it's possible to come up with this out of anything that I've posted. If you have noticed in our now many exchanges, I have never talked down to you nor called you names. I know what kind of man I am and if you don't want to believe it then that's you're right.
You're a devil.
Signed
Azar

raw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT