ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Right KKK neo Nazis running amok and rioting in Charlottesville

Yep...crickets from the alt right faction...smh. This is just a disgrace. These weak, ignorant, cowardly people come out to defend a statue that should have never been put up is taken down.

Other than their views, there is very little difference between these Alt Right protestors and Antifia or BLM. In fact, Antifia or BLM are even more violent.

Other than their views, there is very little difference between these Alt Right protestors and Antifia or BLM. In fact, Antifia or BLM are even more violent.
Being that you're a present day Miami Hurricane football fan, i'm confident that you don't share the Alt views...

Reactions: cems52
Bring in National Guard and stain streets red with their blood.
Yep...crickets from the alt right faction...smh. This is just a disgrace. These weak, ignorant, cowardly people come out to defend a statue that should have never been put up is taken down.
Any specifics? You seem to assume everyone is aware of everything the Klan does. I honestly have no clue what they are or aren't doing.

GTFOHWTBS, How could make such an ignorant, uninformed post? BLM more violent than the KKK? You need to check your f**king history. Dumbass statements like this really test my patience as far as refraining from name calling and personal attacks.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
GTFOHWTBS, How could make such an ignorant, uninformed post? BLM more violent than the KKK? You need to check your f**king history. Dumbass statements like this really test my patience as far as refraining from name calling and personal attacks.

Lol here comes the liberal police throwing out the word "ignorant" like candy on Halloween. Just because I support everyone's right to voice their views, does not mean I support their views.

Meanwhile liberals refuse to have honest conversations about this, because the modern white supremacists (what I'm referring to) is a ragtag shell of it's former self, meanwhile Antifa & BLM are growing, organized, mobilized and looking for violence (especially Antifa).

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Let's come together as one!"

President Trump.

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Let's come together as one!"

President Trump.
Where have you been hiding? I thought you may have suffered the same fate as Ozana. Lol.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
This is correct. These ALT left facists got a surprise today. Both groups are racists. Both groups are violent. Both groups try to intimidate innocent people.

Reactions: puchi155
Terrible. Just as bad as Black Lives Matter. these people on the right are fueled by hate and anti-American lawless values. all they do ia gin up tension and give the other side a reason to get pissed off and attack back. we have to put down these types of lawless activities on both sides and restore some quality conversation, control, and calmness here.

This waving of the Confederate flag and advocating for all the things that it stood for is borderline treasonous and flies in the face of everything that this great country fought for the past and stands for today.

Okay...is it just me? But....I don't see any Black Lives Matters protesters out there....ROLMAO. WHY ARE WE TALKIN' ABOUT BLM AFTER THE KKK JUST HAD A RALLY?....AND MURDERED SOMEONE?

Okay...is it just me? But....I don't see any Black Lives Matters protesters out there....ROLMAO. WHY ARE WE TALKIN' ABOUT BLM AFTER THE KKK JUST HAD A RALLY?

it's a comparison and they are both domestic terrorist organizations. And I can make whatever comparison or reference I want irrespective of whatever the hell you do or don't want.

zzz2.jpg

it's a comparison and they are both domestic terrorist organizations. And I can make whatever comparison or reference I want irrespective of whatever the hell you do or don't want.
I DON'T AGREE....You are talking out of your rear. Give me one BLM rally with 19 serious injuries and a death? Your constant victimizing and false equivalency is pretty pathetic, predictable but mostly amusing. No BLM people are burning crosses in yards. Now stop you sound so ridiculous!

I DON'T AGREE....You are talking out of your rear. Give me one BLM rally with 19 serious injuries and a death? Your constant victimizing and false equivalency is pretty pathetic, predictable but mostly amusing. No BLM people are burning crosses in yards. Now stop you sound so ridiculous!

BLM calls for the death of cops, has beaten white people in the streets, and set fires and riots to call kinds of property across the country. Screw you and your support for that POS domestic terrorist organization.

BLM calls for the death of cops, has beaten white people in the streets, and set fires and riots to call kinds of property across the country. Screw you and your support for that POS domestic terrorist organization.
I am waiting. One BLM rally. 19 serious injuries and a death.

Terrible. Just as bad as Black Lives Matter. these people on the right are fueled by hate and anti-American lawless values. all they do ia gin up tension and give the other side a reason to get pissed off and attack back. we have to put down these types of lawless activities on both sides and restore some quality conversation, control, and calmness here.

This waving of the Confederate flag and advocating for all the things that it stood for is borderline treasonous and flies in the face of everything that this great country fought for the past and stands for today.

Nice to find a post of yours that I agree with. Very level headed and responsible post.

The movement has nothing to do with what you are saying.

It is funny that you can separate the actions of few from the whole if they are white, but you are completely ignorant if they are black.

By your same logic, if you support Trump then you are a nazi.

Lol here comes the liberal police throwing out the word "ignorant" like candy on Halloween. Just because I support everyone's right to voice their views, does not mean I support their views.

Meanwhile liberals refuse to have honest conversations about this, because the modern white supremacists (what I'm referring to) is a ragtag shell of it's former self, meanwhile Antifa & BLM are growing, organized, mobilized and looking for violence (especially Antifa).

BINGO.

This says it all about YOU AND PEOPLE who claim BINGO....when the KKK hold a rally called "UNITE THE RIGHT" and you blame the left.....Ummmmmm, the name of the rally is Unite The Right. It is YOUR rally dude.

This says it all about YOU AND PEOPLE who claim BINGO....when the KKK hold a rally called "UNITE THE RIGHT" and you blame the left.....Ummmmmm, the name of the rally is Unite The Right. It is YOUR rally dude.

Us and our people? White rascists are not my people. I hate extremism in any form. Screw you and your worthleas shit ass self-serving commentary. The stench of your dishonest, deranged, and delusional spin is beyond laughable.

Blacks on this Board demand that whites condemn white supremacist groups but fail to do so when their own fellow blacks mobilize on a monthly basis in the form of Domestic Terrorist Group Black Lives Matter which ROUTINELY calls for the killing of cops, the beating of white people, and the disruption of civil order. This is one of the HIGHEST forms of racial hypocrisy which exist in America today.

Black Lives Matter is a worthless shit ass domestic terrorist organziation full of hate which promotes lawlessness across this country. The KKK and other white supremacist type groups are a worthless shit ass domestic terrorist organization full of hate which promotes lawlessness across the country.

Too many blacks call for an honest conversation about race and rascism, but then are quick to summarily blow up once one has begun.

You're damn right white people as a whole need to step up to the plate and condemn rascism while promoting equality for all under the law. But black people full of hate towards white people, law and order, and America, need to stop masquerading as civil rights activists so they can unlawfully justify the destruction of property, calling for dead cops, and fueling of hate speech.

Any specifics? You seem to assume everyone is aware of everything the Klan does. I honestly have no clue what they are or aren't doing.
Are you aware it now or still have head up your ass? If you're Hispanic you're living in La La land if you think these racists would welcome a brown skinned person into fold.

Reactions: dlmcane

Horseshit award for false equivalence. BLM is a peaceful group that protests police violence. These Nazi wanna be rats need to be mowed down by Apache helicopters.

You are a ****ing lying piece of shit
Blm came to fruition because of the wanton murdering of black people all over this country.I don't see your bitch ass out there condemning these murders, so shut the **** up, or help with the problem.

You are a ****ing lying piece of shit
Blm came to fruition because of the wanton murdering of black people all over this country.I don't see your bitch ass out there condemning these murders, so shut the **** up, or help with the problem.

No. YOU are the lying piece of shit. Screw Black Lives Matter and every black person which supports that black rascist anarchist group.

Us and our people? White rascists are not my people. I hate extremism in any form. Screw you and your worthleas shit ass self-serving commentary. The stench of your dishonest, deranged, and delusional spin is beyond laughable.

Blacks on this Board demand that whites condemn white supremacist groups but fail to do so when their own fellow blacks mobilize on a monthly basis in the form of Domestic Terrorist Group Black Lives Matter which ROUTINELY calls for the killing of cops, the beating of white people, and the disruption of civil order. This is one of the HIGHEST forms of racial hypocrisy which exist in America today.

Black Lives Matter is a worthless shit ass domestic terrorist organziation full of hate which promotes lawlessness across this country. The KKK and other white supremacist type groups are a worthless shit ass domestic terrorist organization full of hate which promotes lawlessness across the country.

Too many blacks call for an honest conversation about race and rascism, but then are quick to summarily blow up once one has begun.

You're damn right white people as a whole need to step up to the plate and condemn rascism while promoting equality for all under the law. But black people full of hate towards white people, law and order, and America, need to stop masquerading as civil rights activists so they can unlawfully justify the destruction of property, calling for dead cops, and fueling of hate speech.
What is it that is so hard to understand? Everyone who doesn't agree with white supremacy is going to come here and denounce it! Not just blacks. It is a white supremacist rally man. Shouting a nazi chant and the rally is called unite the right and you want to talk about BLM. This isn't their rally.

When BLM has a rally and 26 people are injured and 3 die then we will discuss their rally. But why do you want to blame the left for a KKK rally? Makes no sense to anyone here dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT