ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Right KKK neo Nazis running amok and rioting in Charlottesville

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Let's come together as one!"

President Trump.
You omitted the part where he blamed the peaceful counter protesters also. #falseequivalence

By 2 pm when you posted this the Nazis had marched through campus of uVA carrying torches carrying Nazi and confederate flags had attacked peaceful counter protesters and yelled racist anti Semetic slurs. You'd have to have been living in a cocoon or with head up your ass to not know this by 2 yesterday afternoon. Or better yet if you weren't aware why not flip on CNN or MSNBC to inform yourself instead of stating at 2 pm in afternoon you needed more information about what the fascists were up to? The denial and turning a blind eye is as bad as the actions of the dimwits of the Nazi right.
Whatever man. I went as far as to write down everything I had done up until 2 p.m. I literally had no clue what was going on and simply asked what was going on. I wasn't asking for details to see if I could condemn them, I was wondering what was going on period.

Monster . He was a genius though. Magnetic personality, his charisma was undeniable.

Fidel Castro was a monster as well and also a genius.
How about he was a frustrated and failed architectural and art student and sexually disfunctional deviant who made choices based on astrology? Who brought out and appealed to basest instincts of a low education population looking for convenient scapegoats? Sounds like? Destroyed his adopted homeland and then took coward's way out through suicide.

Reactions: dlmcane
Media has nothing to do with it. Agree. Rascist extremists exist because they of their own immoral values. Such is the case for both the Ku Klux Klan and Black Lives Matter. It is a an absolute shame you can't see it.

Trying to equate BLM to the KKK shows that you are a moron. It is no different than associating Timothy McVeigh with every Army veteran. The foundation of the KKK is white supremacy, and the foundation of BLM is that black lives matter. One deals with life and the other deals with supremacy and hate. You are nothing but a pawn for racists and bigots (assuming you are not one) and it is truly shocking that with that silver spoon you grew up with you still don't see that you are nothing but a pawn.

Anyone can instigate hate, that doesn't make you a genius.
LOL the fact the Allied intelligence designated his I.Q. in the 180 range leads me to believe he was a genius.

If a tall man murders one of my loved ones no matter how much I hate the son of a bitch it won't change the fact he was tall.

Trying to equate BLM to the KKK shows that you are a moron. It is no different than associating Timothy McVeigh with every Army veteran. The foundation of the KKK is white supremacy, and the foundation of BLM is that black lives matter. One deals with life and the other deals with supremacy and hate. You are nothing but a pawn for racists and bigots (assuming you are not one) and it is truly shocking that with that silver spoon you grew up with you still don't see that you are nothing but a pawn.

The fact that YOU can't understand that Black Lives Matter masquerades itself as a civil rights group when it fact it collectively deploys hate filled extremism towards Trump supporters, cops, and white people in general, tells me everything I need to know about you and your merry band of mental midget liberals on this board.

The reason a lot of dishonest black people don't condemn black lives matter is because they secretly love the dirty work which they do- beating up innocent Trump supporters in the streets while laughing about it, yelling for cops to be fried in a blanket, and suppressing speeh at political rallies by taking over the event. And you have the AUDACITY to talk about silver spoons and my upbringing...? shows what a liberal assclown you are. someone give this guy one of those clown red noses which makes a horn sound when you squeeze it.

if this thread has unequivocally proven something the last 24 hours, then it is that racism, ignorance, and hypocrisy are the cornerstones upon which the liberalism ideology is built by a band of its midget liberal midget supporters.

The fact that YOU can't understand that Black Lives Matter masquerades itself as a civil rights group when it fact it collectively deploys hate filled extremism towards Trump supporters, cops, and white people in general, tells me everything I need to know about you and your merry band of mental midget liberals on this board.

The reason a lot of dishonest black people don't condemn black lives matter is because they secretly love the dirty work which they do- beating up innocent Trump supporters in the streets while laughing about it, yelling for cops to be fried in a blanket, and suppressing speeh at political rallies by taking over the event. And you have the AUDACITY to talk about silver spoons and my upbringing...? shows what a liberal assclown you are. someone give this guy one of those clown red noses which makes a horn sound when you squeeze it.

if this thread has unequivocally proven something the last 24 hours, then it is that racism, ignorance, and hypocrisy are the cornerstones upon which the liberalism ideology is built by a band of its midget liberal midget supporters.
LOL BLM beat up innocent Trump supporters? Where and when?

Calling a spade a spade. Hall of Fame post.

St. THOMAS law. Best law school in all of Opa Locka lol.

DHFtbglXgAAifMq

DHFtbhfWAAA1EXj

LOL the fact the Allied intelligence designated his I.Q. in the 180 range leads me to believe he was a genius.

If a tall man murders one of my loved ones no matter how much I hate the son of a bitch it won't change the fact he was tall.

They also didn't know about the death chambers so that says something about their intelligence gathering.

My IQ falls in the "genius" category, and I am anything but a genius.

They also didn't know about the death chambers so that says something about their intelligence gathering.

My IQ falls in the "genius" category, and I am anything but a genius.
That's bullshit. They knew about the death chambers they just chose to do nothing about it. You're naive or being argumentative for the hell of it.

This says it all about YOU AND PEOPLE who claim BINGO....when the KKK hold a rally called "UNITE THE RIGHT" and you blame the left.....Ummmmmm, the name of the rally is Unite The Right. It is YOUR rally dude.
Wrong CD I am conservative and probably would be considered right leaning. However I do not align myself with a bunch of nut jobs or consider them MY PEOPLE. Rallies by the right after Obama was elected were stupid. The left called the all racist. Protest after Trump got elected which caused millions in damage were called activists. If you can not see that both side are probably not aligning themselves with the FAR LEFT OR RIGHT YOU ARE CRAZY.
I consider all Americans my people that is what I am and American. Not Irish American or Portuguese American which is what my parents were. As long as we as a country continue to divide our selves further and further apart by every little thing we can. We will never be able to come together. No racism is acceptable by any race. And there is plenty of it from every race.

Wrong CD I am conservative and probably would be considered right leaning. However I do not align myself with a bunch of nut jobs or consider them MY PEOPLE. Rallies by the right after Obama was elected were stupid. The left called the all racist. Protest after Trump got elected which caused millions in damage were called activists. If you can not see that both side are probably not aligning themselves with the FAR LEFT OR RIGHT YOU ARE CRAZY.
I consider all Americans my people that is what I am and American. Not Irish American or Portuguese American which is what my parents were. As long as we as a country continue to divide our selves further and further apart by every little thing we can. We will never be able to come together. No racism is acceptable by any race. And there is plenty of it from every race.

The protests after Trump got elected were based around his comments towards women, and were a women's March. The protests after Obama got elected was because he is black. A bit of a difference.

Interesting. No protesters on either side picking up AK-47s and blowing away cops.
It wasn't a cop that was killed yesterday but the driver of that car (his weapon of choice at that moment) was trying to kill whoever was in front of him when he decided to run ppl over..He had no idea if a cop was amongst the ppl in the crowd or not and didn't give a f^k!! Domestic terrorism!!

No. YOU are the lying piece of shit. Screw Black Lives Matter and every black person which supports that black rascist anarchist group.
Bitch, show me where blm has terrorized innocent citizens, hung men and women from trees., burned crosses on properties to intimidate,murdered untold thousands of black people,and bombed black churches.The list goes on and on.For you to compare the two shows that not only are you a ****ing coward ass racist, that you actually support the coward ass Neanderthals who continue these acts on a daily basis.**** you and them.

Reactions: Azar and cdwright40
I agree with this. Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest military minds to ever roam this earth.
I bet you wouldn't feel that way if a statue of Fidel Castro was placed here in Miami.And btw, he was one of the great revolutionary minds of the 20th century.

Reactions: Azar
Bitch, show me where blm has terrorized innocent citizens, hung men and women from trees., burned crosses on properties to intimidate,murdered untold thousands of black people,and bombed black churches.The list goes on and on.For you to compare the two shows that not only are you a ****ing coward ass racist, that you actually support the coward ass Neanderthals who continue these acts on a daily basis.**** you and them.

Eat shit and go to hell you worthless filthy animal. Black rasicm is alive and well and rearing its disgusting head this weekend with all of the support for the domestic terrorist organization black lives matter. Black Lives Matter is an extremist group which deploys hate fueled violencs on innocent people who don't harbor their lawless ideologies.

The fact that you think that burning crosses, pitchforks, and other KKK related stupid ass shit is the only thing that can constitute racist extremism merely illustrates your own mental midget black rascism. F you and every single person who thinks they can get away with condoning the hate fueled intolerance, ignorance, and intolerance of that POS terrorist organization Black Lives Matter while insisting every white man woman and child condone the KKK.

Rascist Extremism exists on both the left and the right, and it is incumbent upon every decent minded American to denounce racist extremism in all of its forms. I have neither the time nor the patience for mental midget hypocrites like you.

The protests after Trump got elected were based around his comments towards women, and were a women's March. The protests after Obama got elected was because he is black. A bit of a difference.
Not all protest were a woman's march. Stop being one side on this issue. Blame goes all around one these issues. See that is the problem. The left can say that the right protested because Obama was black. But when people on the right say it is because Trump is white the left doesn't want to here it. Both sides are as dumb as a box of rocks in my opinion. I have had some first hand experiences with the KKK. They like most hate groups are feed lies and propaganda by people trying to live off of other peoples fears and problems. We all have enough problems and worries trying to get through life without race being one of them. People are just to stupid to see it.

Reactions: advarkas
Eat shit and go to hell you worthless filthy animal. Black rasicm is alive and well and rearing its disgusting head this weekend with all of the support for the domestic terrorist organization black lives matter. Black Lives Matter is an extremist group which deploys hate fueled violencs on innocent people who don't harbor their lawless ideologies.

The fact that you think that burning crosses, pitchforks, and other KKK related stupid ass shit is the only thing that can constitute racist extremism merely illustrates your own mental midget black rascism. F you and every single person who thinks they can get away with condoning the hate fueled intolerance, ignorance, and intolerance of that POS terrorist organization Black Lives Matter while insisting every white man woman and child condone the KKK.

Rascist Extremism exists on both the left and the right, and it is incumbent upon every decent minded American to denounce racist extremism in all of its forms. I have neither the time nor the patience for mental midget hypocrites like you.
You're the piece of shit animal.For you to compare the two groups show ****ing dumb and sick you are.You're nothing but a weak minded, dumb ass coward.You need and seek approval from the other coward ass racist on this board because you are so insecure.You are worthless piece of shit. who should've been flushed down the toilet.

Last count up to 26 serious injuries and one death. Waiting on the last BLM rally with these numbers.
Here is the story. The left is all about shutting down free speech if it doesn't agree with their views. Every time the right hold a rally or a speaker tries to talk at a college etc the left shows up and uses intimidation tactics to try to shut them down.

Look at some of the rally's by the left facists and BLM, wearing masks, carrying sticks and clubs, spitting on people, smashing windows, burning cars, killing 5 cops in Texas, cops in Philly, cops in New York. Remember the girl that supported Trump they surrounded and beat and spit on her. Don't tell me the left doesn't engage in violence.

What happened this time is the groups yesterday came prepared for the tactics and were looking for a fight. look at the tapes the counter protesters tried as usual tried to intimidate and physically grab their flags and that was just what the KKK guys were looking for.

Their has been violence by both sides for years but the media has been calling it one way, refusing to condemn the violence by BLM, BPP violence etc. The politics of this country has also been fueling this. This was bound to happen sooner or later.

The main reason for the death and injuries yesterday was one deranged individual with a car that no one should condone just like the deranged individual that killed the 5 cops in Texas. If both sides had just rallied and not try to intimidate each other then their would have been no injuries.

I am not condoning the hate speech by the KKK, BLM etc and whoever did the violence on both sides should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

This is the USA and freedom of speech is right of both sides but not violence.

By the way CD here is a clip of BLM rally - 21 officers hurt. This is just one violent protest of many. Stop with your bullcrap that the other side is never violent.

Not all protest were a woman's march. Stop being one side on this issue. Blame goes all around one these issues. See that is the problem. The left can say that the right protested because Obama was black. But when people on the right say it is because Trump is white the left doesn't want to here it. Both sides are as dumb as a box of rocks in my opinion. I have had some first hand experiences with the KKK. They like most hate groups are feed lies and propaganda by people trying to live off of other peoples fears and problems. We all have enough problems and worries trying to get through life without race being one of them. People are just to stupid to see it.

Bingo.

The fact of the matter is that extremism, racism, and violence exist on both sides and until both sides start condemning both forms of extremism, racism, and violence, race and race related issues will never advance to the point where we can have the approptiate level of civil discourse in this country. There is nothing that justifies what these despicable, divisive, and dumb racists did yesterday in Virginia. just listening to them speak makes me wonder how the hell such people like that can even exist in this country. I don't want people like that in this country, I don't want to associate with people like that in this country, and I don't want people to even dignify those types of people in this country.

And the SAME can be said for a lot of of shit that goes down from the left too. each side breeds its own brand of extremism it must be called out, condemned, and combated to the fullest extent of the law.

Reactions: apopkacane
You're the piece of shit animal.For you to compare the two groups show ****ing dumb and sick you are.You're nothing but a weak minded, dumb ass coward.You need and seek approval from the other coward ass racist on this board because you are so insecure.You are worthless piece of shit. who should've been flushed down the toilet.

You are not worth the shit my dog takes outside in the morning... You and all of your black rascism will lose. you will lose because there are simply too many decent minded Americans in this country who understand that condemning all types of racist extremism is necessary to improve race and race relations.

Ignorant, intolerant, insufferable blacks like you can cry from the hilltops all you want accusing me of racism. The fact of the matter is, is that I despise people like you just as much as I despise every one of those whites in Charlottesville yesterday. you and them of the worst which this country has to offer because you think that extremism on the other side can justify extremism on your own side.

I'd rather have a 1,000 moderate to conservative value holding blacks living in my apartment community who have white girlfriends, fiances, and wives, and who play nothing but Motown, 90's rap, and reggae, than 1 white liberal rascist.

Last edited:
Reactions: apopkacane
Here is the story. The left is all about shutting down free speech if it doesn't agree with their views. Every time the right hold a rally or a speaker tries to talk at a college etc the left shows up and uses intimidation tactics to try to shut them down.

Look at some of the rally's by the left facists and BLM, wearing masks, carrying sticks and clubs, spitting on people, smashing windows, burning cars, killing 5 cops in Texas, cops in Philly, cops in New York. Remember the girl that supported Trump they surrounded and beat and spit on her. Don't tell me the left doesn't engage in violence.

What happened this time is the groups yesterday came prepared for the tactics and were looking for a fight. look at the tapes the counter protesters tried as usual tried to intimidate and physically grab their flags and that was just what the KKK guys were looking for.

Their has been violence by both sides for years but the media has been calling it one way, refusing to condemn the violence by BLM, BPP violence etc. The politics of this country has also been fueling this. This was bound to happen sooner or later.

The main reason for the death and injuries yesterday was one deranged individual with a car that no one should condone just like the deranged individual that killed the 5 cops in Texas. If both sides had just rallied and not try to intimidate each other then their would have been no injuries.

I am not condoning the hate speech by the KKK, BLM etc and whoever did the violence on both sides should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

This is the USA and freedom of speech is right of both sides but not violence.

By the way CD here is a clip of BLM rally - 21 officers hurt. This is just one violent protest of many. Stop with your bullcrap that the other side is never violent.

Here is your problem though. This was a KKK rally dude. You guys keep talking about BLM but this is a KKK rally.

Reactions: andyctree

That makes zero sense. Hillary was white as well, and there would not have been a black vs white protest if Hillary had won. The Women's March was the large scale protest that happened after the President was elected, and it was based upon his comments directed at women. The protests after Obama was elected had zero basis on anything other than racism. If there was a different reason please elaborate on it because to my knowledge there wasn't.

Race is serious issue in this country, and let's not downplay. Lives are being taken in the this county because of a fear that has been built over the years. Our society has been programmed to fear black men, and prime examples of that are Trayvon Martin and all of other police shootings of innocent drivers.

But I guess in today's society (and throughout history) that a neighbor of mine that flies Trump flags and Confederate flags and calls black children "niglets" is a nonissue. That shouldn't worry me or my family.

Reactions: cdwright40
You are not worth the shit my dog takes outside in the morning... You and all of your black rascism will lose. you will lose because there are simply too many decent minded Americans in this country who understand that condemning all types of racist extremism is necessary to improve race and race relations.

Ignorant, intolerant, insufferable blacks like you can cry from the hilltops all you want accusing me of racism. The fact of the matter is, is that I despise people like you just as much as I despise every one of those whites in Charlottesville yesterday. you and them of the worst which this country has to offer because you think that extremism on the other side can justify extremism on your own side.

I'd rather have a 1,000 moderate to conservative value holding blacks living in my apartment community who have white girlfriends, fiances, and wives, and who play nothing but Motown, 90's rap, and reggae, than 1 white liberal rascist.

Do you feel that Trump properly tackled this issue in the media with his comments?

Very curious to were you stand on this because the rhetoric you are spewing on these issues and his do not go hand in hand.

Do you feel that Trump properly tackled this issue in the media with his comments?

Very curious to were you stand on this because the rhetoric you are spewing on these issues and his do not go hand in hand.
No reasonable human being can support what Trump said yesterday or what those animals represent. To compare Nazis and KKK to Black Lives Matter is so sick it is beyond comment. Just in case our so called consitutional lawyer forgot the Nazis put six million jews in gas chambers. The KKK hung black people burnt churches and much more. If our lawyer friend does not understand the difference the question is why? I think we all know.

No reasonable human being can support what Trump said yesterday or what those animals represent. To compare Nazis and KKK to Black Lives Matter is so sick it is beyond comment. Just in case our so called consitutional lawyer forgot the Nazis put six million jews in gas chambers. The KKK hung black people burnt churches and much more. If our lawyer friend does not understand the difference the question is why? I think we all know.
Yeah, the math just doesn't work...smfh. It doesn't! If you see what happened yesterday and all you want to discuss is BLM that is just concerning to me. Because it was a white nationalist rally. Why would you even want to discuss BLM? That wasn't their protest. Just doesn't add up for me either. People are dying and getting hurt at any BLM protest I know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT