ADVERTISEMENT

Alt Right KKK neo Nazis running amok and rioting in Charlottesville

Suck your own azz, you coward. I could give a rats azz what you think about me or my comments because the fact are facts and the fact is your azz has never had to face racism or any of that shyt I named, and not one sentence in your emotional b*tch azz rant above proves anything I said was wrong. You rise above my azz, rise above what? Someone calling you a name, foh, wish that was all we had to rise above. What form of oppression? And the dumbest fckn statement you could've made which proves how fckn ignorant and disconnected you are from the true issues of race is fact that you believe because slavery didn't begin in America that it somehow excuses it or mitigates the sickness and crime of that act. So fckn what it didn't start here neither did the fckn holocaust, neither did murder, or any fckn criminal act you dumb fck but does that make it ok or any better??? Take that lame azz b.s. back to your Fox News friends and sell that shyt to them because you have no fckn clue. Also, If you gonna bring your coward, whining about nothing azz can come on here with that light weight defense rhetoric for white supremacist then don't act like a lil b*tch when you get challenged. I don't give a shyt about your fragile azz feelings.

I am sorry your life is so pitiful that this is your only way to express yourself. You fail to understand what I have been through. As you shouldn't have to. I also have no idea what you have been through. I will not get on here and stand on a soap box and whine like you. But you are right I have never been not hired for being white. But I have not been hired for being married to a black woman though. So you are right I have never seen racism. I have family I haven't spoken to in over 35 years because I am married to a black woman and have interracial children. So you are right I have never seen racism. Go fck yourself coward. You do not even have the ability to challenge me on any level. Your racism and lack of ability to communicate without getting upset shows your hatred towards people you don't even know. Yes I know what and how racism works you sir are a shinning example of what it is. I would hope you have a wonderful life but you will probably die a lonely bitter old man. Hate is a terrible thing and you glow of it with every word you speak. You the KKK and every other hate group are no different from one another. And lastly you could not hurt my feelings ever. Your words are to be laughed at and shown for what they really are. An example of hate and racism and nothing else. So go ahead a spew more hate and racism I expect it. But at least if you are pointing it at me you are leaving others alone. So go for it B*tch.

I am sorry your life is so pitiful that this is your only way to express yourself. You fail to understand what I have been through. As you shouldn't have to. I also have no idea what you have been through. I will not get on here and stand on a soap box and whine like you. But you are right I have never been not hired for being white. But I have not been hired for being married to a black woman though. So you are right I have never seen racism. I have family I haven't spoken to in over 35 years because I am married to a black woman and have interracial children. So you are right I have never seen racism. Go fck yourself coward. You do not even have the ability to challenge me on any level. Your racism and lack of ability to communicate without getting upset shows your hatred towards people you don't even know. Yes I know what and how racism works you sir are a shinning example of what it is. I would hope you have a wonderful life but you will probably die a lonely bitter old man. Hate is a terrible thing and you glow of it with every word you speak. You the KKK and every other hate group are no different from one another. And lastly you could not hurt my feelings ever. Your words are to be laughed at and shown for what they really are. An example of hate and racism and nothing else. So go ahead a spew more hate and racism I expect it. But at least if you are pointing it at me you are leaving others alone. So go for it B*tch.
Hall of fame post.

35 years because you fell in love with and married a black woman?? That's f^k'd up dawg!!I hope whoever those family members of yours are see the light one day..

Reactions: IHeagledriver
35 years because you fell in love with and married a black woman?? That's f^k'd up dawg!!I hope whoever those family members of yours are see the light one day..
I careless. We all have a limited time on earth. I don't believe in the after life. So I am going to be happy while I am here. Hate is a terrible thing. I have been with my wife now 21 years. In that 21 years we have had 1 argument. I had kids at 16 their mom was Black/Asian. I had family that did not agree with it. their loss. We as people need to accept people for what they are not what we think they should be. My parents taught me to respect everyone regardless of their race. I would not know how to treat someone any other way. Is and has this country been f*cked up yes. But at some point people have to move on and try to get along.

Hall of Fame Post indeed...

Stop the BS Fox News narrative. Micah Johnson was in now way associated with BLM. Yall kill me how you say shyt that ain't true because it fits your lie. That strictly fox media generated bs. You're def. a Fox news puppet who's repeating a bunch of rhetoric. Funny how every white supremacist indoctrinated person can't denounce white hate groups without the bullshyt projections of racism about other groups. No other group was involved in the crime perpetrated by this KKK group yet the thread is filled with bullshyt posts like yours with the light weight defense of mentioning what other groups do. Wtf does blm have to do with a coward racist hateful mf running people over?

what ever let's u sleep at night. jeep.listening to cnn

Lol. Fck are you the white martyr now??? Btw, your tough guy persona is pretty funny too. Was that your Stalone voice, "Go for it b*tch". Lmao! So tell me, how is it possible I am right about you not knowing about the ills of racism black folk deal with yet in the same post claim you do know because of your black wife? You're a walking contradiction dude and you sound as ignorant as I suspected you were. MF all you gotta do is leave your black wife home and voila, your fckn racism ends. I swear, black people are the only race of people where mf's from other races have the fckn nerve to claim they know our problems and issue as intimately as we do and in many cases better than we do. Thus we get ignorant arrogant mf who happen to benefit from our oppression telling us how to fckn deal with it. Fck you and your arrogance. Why don't you go tell the Cubans in Miami how to deal with Castro? Tell them to "rise above" in your Jesus like voice and stop their whining? How bout you tell the Jewish people to get over Hitler and stop whining about the Holocaust and tell them how they were at fault also? And lastly, being married to a black women in no way precludes your azz from being racist or carrying a white supremacist ideology. Individual relationships are not necessarily indicative of group relationships. Experiencing a few racist events does not give you intimate knowledge of the systemic ills racism. I'm sure you knew exactly when you needed to use your white card in given situations

Reactions: dlmcane
Lol. Fck are you the white martyr now??? Btw, your tough guy persona is pretty funny too. Was that your Stalone voice, "Go for it b*tch". Lmao! So tell me, how is it possible I am right about you not knowing about the ills of racism black folk deal with yet in the same post claim you do know because of your black wife? You're a walking contradiction dude and you sound as ignorant as I suspected you were. MF all you gotta do is leave your black wife home and voila, your fckn racism ends. I swear, black people are the only race of people where mf's from other races have the fckn nerve to claim they know our problems and issue as intimately as we do and in many cases better than we do. Thus we get ignorant arrogant mf who happen to benefit from our oppression telling us how to fckn deal with it. Fck you and your arrogance. Why don't you go tell the Cubans in Miami how to deal with Castro? Tell them to "rise above" in your Jesus like voice and stop their whining? How bout you tell the Jewish people to get over Hitler and stop whining about the Holocaust and tell them how they were at fault also? And lastly, being married to a black women in no way precludes your azz from being racist or carrying a white supremacist ideology. Individual relationships are not necessarily indicative of group relationships. Experiencing a few racist events does not give you intimate knowledge of the systemic ills racism. I'm sure you knew exactly when you needed to use your white card in given situations
I don't ever hear Jewish people or Cuban people crying like a little bit*h about their situation. Bring it chick. You have nothing but your racist crap. You have no defense for your hatred or ignorance. You look for reasons to accuse people oof being racist when the whole time it is you that is the racist. I don't have a white card but I can see you use the black card probably on a daily basis. You and people like you of all races need to go and get a life. You are like the family members I haven't spoken to in 35 years. You are just not worth the time and effort to ever worry about. Your hate is obvious. Your ignorance and racism is obvious. You babble on like people worry about what you are saying. I think it is funny getting you all worked up. Don't have a heart attack I would feel bad.

I don't ever hear Jewish people or Cuban people crying like a little bit*h about their situation. Bring it chick. You have nothing but your racist crap. You have no defense for your hatred or ignorance. You look for reasons to accuse people oof being racist when the whole time it is you that is the racist. I don't have a white card but I can see you use the black card probably on a daily basis. You and people like you of all races need to go and get a life. You are like the family members I haven't spoken to in 35 years. You are just not worth the time and effort to ever worry about. Your hate is obvious. Your ignorance and racism is obvious. You babble on like people worry about what you are saying. I think it is funny getting you all worked up. Don't have a heart attack I would feel bad.
Home run with your first sentence. Let him deal with his own demons and maybe he finds peace one day. Meanwhile, we well-adjusted folks got some football to watch in a few weeks.

I couldn't care less what a weak piece of shit like you thought of me.The day when blacks worry about whether or not whites accept them is over.When you **** you and your acceptance.Who the **** or you?Gtfoh with that bullshit.It's ass lickers like you that try to mask your hatred of others.Eat shit bitch
Understated a bit but well said.

this was all set up by soros and his cronies to make trump look bad. look at some videos. punches thrown none land pepper spray to the face nothing. it was a diversion. Soros is trying hard to divide this country but these shepples are so blind to reality until it's to late

only curve ball was the Democrat that rammed his car into the communist.
How does a human being get so dumb?

I did not marry out of my race we are both human. As soon as people stop trying to separate each other by race it will be a better country. I kind of know what it is like CD. A lot of white people kind of do. Every time I hear a comment about what my white ancestors did to blacks. When does it stop and we try to get a long. Luckily for me and my wife I have been with for 20 years are able to ignore the morons of this world. It goes both ways CD.
Do you ask the Jews to move on from the holocaust?No. But you want black people to forget about 400 years of slavery, oppression, and murder.And because you married a black woman, does not mean that you understand the daily struggles of Black men.How dare you?Everyone wants the chance to live a peaceful, productive life, but when you have those who are opposed to that merely because of the color of their skin, you have the current situation in America.I wish you all the best in your union, but it doesn't mean that you really understand the struggle.

Reactions: Azar

Sure fella, I'm sure you've never heard Cubans talking about Castro or Jewish people speaking about the Holocaust. Yep, only black folks. Oh you have a white card and you defend it every opportunity you get. Don't have to look for reasons to call you racist, you racist mf's provide me reasons daily with racist azz comments such as "Slavery didn't start in America" as if we shouldn't be blaming your ancestors for it. The funny part is that you really thought that was a sane fckn comment. Lol. Guess it's o.k. to enslave mf's now since it didn't start here according to your Jackazz logic, right? Fck you and fck your enslaving, savage, devil mf ancestors 1000 times!

Do you ask the Jews to move on from the holocaust?No. But you want black people to forget about 400 years of slavery, oppression, and murder.And because you married a black woman, does not mean that you understand the daily struggles of Black men.How dare you?Everyone wants the chance to live a peaceful, productive life, but when you have those who are opposed to that merely because of the color of their skin, you have the current situation in America.I wish you all the best in your union, but it doesn't mean that you really understand the struggle.
I have never said I understand what any black person goes through. I have said I know what racism is. I have seen it first hand. No I don't ask Jews to move on from the holocaust. I ask nobody to move on past what has happened in every country around the world since the beginning of time. It still is going on in a lot of third world countries. I don't think dwelling on it is the answer. Working together and educating people is the answer if you asked me. Hate is not the answer. Fox news, CNN, and every other media source has an agenda. When I was in the military it was always divide and conquer. That is what is happening in this country. And how dare you think a white person can't be discriminated against. I have seen it first hand. People of all races are discriminated against sorry. Black folk don't have the corner on the market. The KKK is an evil hate spewing organization. I see it as do a majority of Americans. They just don't hate blacks just so you know.

Last edited:
Sure fella, I'm sure you've never heard Cubans talking about Castro or Jewish people speaking about the Holocaust. Yep, only black folks. Oh you have a white card and you defend it every opportunity you get. Don't have to look for reasons to call you racist, you racist mf's provide me reasons daily with racist azz comments such as "Slavery didn't start in America" as if we shouldn't be blaming your ancestors for it. The funny part is that you really thought that was a sane fckn comment. Lol. Guess it's o.k. to enslave mf's now since it didn't start here according to your Jackazz logic, right? Fck you and fck your enslaving, savage, devil mf ancestors 1000 times!
Like I said B*tch all of my family tree came here after the 1900. So no none of mine did. But your hatred is so strong you can't understand that. Blacks were not the first slaves. slavery had been around since the beginning of time. I do not now or every think slavery was right. I love getting you all worked up. your hate is strong and your logic is flawed. You and David Duke are the same person in different skin. I feel sorry for you. May you find some peace one day. You should read some books by Yahweh Ben Yahweh you will like them. Evil loves Evil.

I have never said I understand what any black person goes through. I have said I know what racism is. I have seen it first hand. No I don't ask Jews to move on from the holocaust. I ask nobody to move on past what has happened in every country around the world since the beginning of time. It still is going on in a lot of third world countries. I don't think dwelling on it is the answer. Working together and educating people is the answer if you asked me. Hate is not the answer. Fox news, CNN, and every other media source has an agenda. When I was in the military it was always divide and conquer. That is what is happening in this country. And how dare you think a white person can be discriminated against. I have seen it first hand. People of all races are discriminated against sorry. Black folk don't have the corner on the market. The KKK is an evil hate spewing organization. I see it as do a majority of Americans. They just don't hate blacks just so you know.

"A white person can't be discriminated against", "Racism began in America", "Black people have a corner on the market in Racism", "Black people are the only people discriminated against", "Black people were the first to be enslaved" are all your dumbazz, irrelevant white supremacist embellishments. Not one fckn word in any of my comments closely resemble any of those ignorant, captain obvious fckn comments. If there are then quote on you lying sack of shyt. Specifically I said that you don't know racism as you insinuate and definitely not as in depth or a intimately as Black people. Also, the shyt you've experienced was not against you, you were simply a conduit of the racism direct towards your wife, jackazz. However, your understanding of racism just as with most whites has been severely handicapped by the unrecognized privilege of having everything skewed towards your well being and your benefit. The problem with having the most basic discussion with you dumb fcks is the fact that instead of you conceding to the fact that you don't know what the fck black people go through, you arrogantly invoke your privileged parental complex and think you have some all knowing perspective on shyt you've never had to deal with. Your entire agenda in any given conversation especially on race is to fabricate arguments meant to discredit our plight, deflect from the issue and defend white supremacy in an attempt absolve white people of any responsibility for the racist shyt that's currently going on. You MF's act like this racism shyt is just some wild azz illusion in black folks mind and none of this shyt is happening. You act as if we're not watching white lunatic azz people commit acts or racism and violence daily. It's the same fckn dumbazz narrative in every discussion like a damn white supremacist play book, if a black person ever points out our racism remember your go to's are BOB crime, Chicago, BLM and claim they're the ones being racist. Your fckn comprehension faculties are beyond elementary if you believe introducing another problem mitigates or absolves responsibility of any crime or issue. This is stupidity and ignorance in it's purest form. You speak dumb shyt as if racism ended at some point and all is well. "Yeah, you just gotta rise above". How the fck do you rise above when you have a fckng system constructed on the basis of racism. The government, legal system, economic system, education and the entire social construct is systemically racist with supporting data and statistics and continues to demonize and villify black people at every turn. Yet idiots like you ignore all that and speak as if you mf's are some great people and black people are just some lazy, whiny people with the inability to progress for no other reason than being intellectually inferior. This is what your arrogant dumbazz comments insinuate, jackazz, but you too fckn feeble minded to understand the context of your comments and you own fckn supremacist thinking. This is why you keep repeating the same racist azz, insensitive comment about slavery not starting in America. And I say to your dumbazz so fckn what ? Enslaving, torturing, raping, murdering, beating, hanging, and treating people worst than fckn animals for 300 years is ok since it didn't began with mf's here??? FOH with that white supremacist, dumbazz reasoning. So I guess since mass murder didn't start in Germany, Jewish people should stfu about the Holocaust? Maybe if I keep putting this azz backwards thinking in white terms, your azz can place a human perspective on it and see just how fckn stupid ignorant is sounds. America should maybe stfu about 9/11 and terrorism since it didn't start here also, right genius? Logic must be applied across the board so how does it sound in those circumstances? You can keep repeating your bullshyt narratives about me being racist all you want but I guarantee one thing, jackazz, if we go through this post word for word and post every racist thing you and KKK klan has posted vs what I've posted we'd plainly see who the real racist are. You're masters of throwing baseless shyt on the wall with nothing more than your own rhetoric to support it. No facts, no history, nothing other than your fragile emotions. And lastly, I have no problem telling you who I hate, I hate racist mf's and the undercover racist apologist like you who erroneously believe their open minded yet say the most racist and disrespectful shyt. You're only fooling yourselves, the people who live this shyt daily see who you are by the words you speak, coward.

Last edited:
There is a difference between moving on and not forgetting the past. Its always important to remember the past and there shouldnt be a problem when people accurately draw analogies between current events and the past. I just dont see how its productive for anyone to have such anger in their lives for what happened in the past or to misuse extreme examples of the past. Then again its not my life to live.

One example that comes to mind is the Colin Kaepernick situation. He has recently compared "all" police officers to slave patrol, has drawn other comparisons to slavery and his girlfriend recently called out Ray Lewis for having a slave mentality. Dont you think the message gets lost when people go to such extremes? I am betting that the reason for his current predicament has more to do with many of his comments after his protest during the football season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
While you are spreading sperm around don't forget your ancestors that made money from selling Africans into slavery.

"A white person can't be discriminated against", "Racism began in America", "Black people have a corner on the market in Racism", "Black people are the only people discriminated against", "Black people were the first to be enslaved" are all your dumbazz, irrelevant white supremacist embellishments. Not one fckn word in any of my comments closely resemble any of those ignorant, captain obvious fckn comments. If there are then quote on you lying sack of shyt. Specifically I said that you don't know racism as you insinuate and definitely not as in depth or a intimately as Black people. Also, the shyt you've experienced was not against you, you were simply a conduit of the racism direct towards your wife, jackazz. However, your understanding of racism just as with most whites has been severely handicapped by the unrecognized privilege of having everything skewed towards your well being and your benefit. The problem with having the most basic discussion with you dumb fcks is the fact that instead of you conceding to the fact that you don't know what the fck black people go through, you arrogantly invoke your privileged parental complex and think you have some all knowing perspective on shyt you've never had to deal with. Your entire agenda in any given conversation especially on race is to fabricate arguments meant to discredit our plight, deflect from the issue and defend white supremacy in an attempt absolve white people of any responsibility for the racist shyt that's currently going on. You MF's act like this racism shyt is just some wild azz illusion in black folks mind and none of this shyt is happening. You act as if we're not watching white lunatic azz people commit acts or racism and violence daily. It's the same fckn dumbazz narrative in every discussion like a damn white supremacist play book, if a black person ever points out our racism remember your go to's are BOB crime, Chicago, BLM and claim they're the ones being racist. Your fckn comprehension faculties are beyond elementary if you believe introducing another problem mitigates or absolves responsibility of any crime or issue. This is stupidity and ignorance in it's purest form. You speak dumb shyt as if racism ended at some point and all is well. "Yeah, you just gotta rise above". How the fck do you rise above when you have a fckng system constructed on the basis of racism. The government, legal system, economic system, education and the entire social construct is systemically racist with supporting data and statistics and continues to demonize and villify black people at every turn. Yet idiots like you ignore all that and speak as if you mf's are some great people and black people are just some lazy, whiny people with the inability to progress for no other reason than being intellectually inferior. This is what your arrogant dumbazz comments insinuate, jackazz, but you too fckn feeble minded to understand the context of your comments and you own fckn supremacist thinking. This is why you keep repeating the same racist azz, insensitive comment about slavery not starting in America. And I say to your dumbazz so fckn what ? Enslaving, torturing, raping, murdering, beating, hanging, and treating people worst than fckn animals for 300 years is ok since it didn't began with mf's here??? FOH with that white supremacist, dumbazz reasoning. So I guess since mass murder didn't start in Germany, Jewish people should stfu about the Holocaust? Maybe if I keep putting this azz backwards thinking in white terms, your azz can place a human perspective on it and see just how fckn stupid ignorant is sounds. America should maybe stfu about 9/11 and terrorism since it didn't start here also, right genius? Logic must be applied across the board so how does it sound in those circumstances? You can keep repeating your bullshyt narratives about me being racist all you want but I guarantee one thing, jackazz, if we go through this post word for word and post every racist thing you and KKK klan has posted vs what I've posted we'd plainly see who the real racist are. You're masters of throwing baseless shyt on the wall with nothing more than your own rhetoric to support it. No facts, no history, nothing other than your fragile emotions. And lastly, I have no problem telling you who I hate, I hate racist mf's and the undercover racist apologist like you who erroneously believe their open minded yet say the most racist and disrespectful shyt. You're only fooling yourselves, the people who live this shyt daily see who you are by the words you speak, coward.
Again your ignorance and hate is at the forefront of what you spread. everyone sees it. America has moved on from 9/11. You can say all you like about me. You are like shit on my shoe.. You and every other racist in America are to wiped away and looked at like the scourge on society that you are.. Because you are black doesn't mean your not a racist you coward. I see you are worked up and spew all of your racist and hateful remarks yet feel you are above being a racist. No you aren't. You are a racist. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in fixing your problem. You should not let hate consume you so. Maybe one day you will come to understand what life is all about.

I swear, white people are the only race of people where mf's from other races think we're all born with silver spoons in our mouth and never have to deal with a problem or burden in our lives. Some even think that we're all natural born racists because of the actions of a few deranged individuals. Of course, that would be the same as a racist that thinks that all blacks are thugs and drug dealers. You are right that white people can't understand what it's like to be black but at the same time you will never know what it's like to be white. Like I've said to you before, we have a lot more in common with each other than you would like to admit. Lastly, did you happen to notice that the one person that lost their life at the rally happened to be white? Imagine that, one of those white devils that you like to speak of was killed while marching to support your side. We are not all your enemy and until you can see that then there is not much difference between you and those KKK idiots.

While you are spreading sperm around don't forget your ancestors that made money from selling Africans into slavery.
William Ellison Jr. from South Carolina comes to mind. Don't get me wrong slavery in anytime in history was wrong. I do not condone it at all. Hating people that did not have anything to do with it is wrong also. JMO

I swear, white people are the only race of people where mf's from other races think we're all born with silver spoons in our mouth and never have to deal with a problem or burden in our lives. Some even think that we're all natural born racists because of the actions of a few deranged individuals. Of course, that would be the same as a racist that thinks that all blacks are thugs and drug dealers. You are right that white people can't understand what it's like to be black but at the same time you will never know what it's like to be white. Like I've said to you before, we have a lot more in common with each other than you would like to admit. Lastly, did you happen to notice that the one person that lost their life at the rally happened to be white? Imagine that, one of those white devils that you like to speak of was killed while marching to support your side. We are not all your enemy and until you can see that then there is not much difference between you and those KKK idiots.
@Doc Holliday-JB hates Coach K , is that racism or fanaticism ?

Brother, good luck trying to reach Azar. He needs to convince himself everyone is evil and out to get him, it's how he justifies himself for hating.

Hall of Fame Post.

Again your ignorance and hate is at the forefront of what you spread. everyone sees it. America has moved on from 9/11. You can say all you like about me. You are like shit on my shoe.. You and every other racist in America are to wiped away and looked at like the scourge on society that you are.. Because you are black doesn't mean your not a racist you coward. I see you are worked up and spew all of your racist and hateful remarks yet feel you are above being a racist. No you aren't. You are a racist. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in fixing your problem. You should not let hate consume you so. Maybe one day you will come to understand what life is all about.

Excellent post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT