ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Taylor's Opening Statement......Trump in Trouble!!!!

I wish I knew how to post a picture, sitting in the warehouse listening to Snoop.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Here are some excerpts from Bill Taylor's opening statement during the House impeachment inquiry.

While I have served in many places and in different capacities, I have a particular interest in and respect for the importance of our country's relationship with Ukraine. Our national security demands that this relationship remain strong. However, in August and September of this year, I became increasingly concerned that our relationship with Ukraine was being fundamentally undermined by an irregular, informal channel of US policy making and by the withholding of vital security assistance for domestic political reasons.

The underlined statement above is what right wingers call the deep state in full view.

And finally, as the Committees are now aware, I said on September 9 in a message to Ambassador Gordon Sondland that withholding security assistance in exchange for help with a domestic political campaign in the United States would be "crazy." I believed that then, and I still believe that.

Here is the complete statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-t...f-the-top-us-diplomats-statement-to-congress/
Cems, I keep telling you, get used to Trump being president til 2024. Otherwise as Mom would say “go bang your head against the wall” I’d ask why?, she said “it feels good when you stop” I suggest you heed Mom’s warning!

Cems, I keep telling you, get used to Trump being president til 2024. Otherwise as Mom would say “go bang your head against the wall” I’d ask why?, she said “it feels good when you stop” I suggest you heed Mom’s warning!
Stop lying about your mom. She never told you such cockamamie bull.

Lost my mom 11 years ago. I know what you're saying.
However she did tell me that. I was sitting on top of our 3 internal steps bouncing a rubber ball. Mom told me to stop bouncing it and go hit my head against the wall... the rest is history...
Moms are the greatest, however in defense Fathers don’t get enough credit!

However she did tell me that. I was sitting on top of our 3 internal steps bouncing a rubber ball. Mom told me to stop bouncing it and go hit my head against the wall... the rest is history...
Moms are the greatest, however in defense Fathers don’t get enough credit!
Sounds like you were close to your mom.

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT