ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Taylor's Opening Statement......Trump in Trouble!!!!

You didn't answer my question. I'll help you. She exposed Mike Flynn's treasonous acts. Like what the House is about to do to that lying POS in WH.

tumblr_pdv9fuGhqT1s03tuqo1_400.gif

What question ? Are you talking about you implying I said , Yates and Bill Taylor worked for same department of government ? Never said any such thing. Yates wasn’t fired for Flynn. He was forced to resign.

The only thing corrupt about this process is that criminal in the WH. Face facts!!! You voted for a mob boss.
Sorry this isn’t an impeachment, this is a campaign, because they know they can’t beat Trump. I’m so glad I’m on the right side of history!

Sorry this isn’t an impeachment, this is a campaign, because they know they can’t beat Trump. I’m so glad I’m on the right side of history!
Speaking of history. Trump will be the third president impeached. You can look it up in your history books 1 year from now.

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL

Here are some excerpts from Bill Taylor's opening statement during the House impeachment inquiry.

While I have served in many places and in different capacities, I have a particular interest in and respect for the importance of our country's relationship with Ukraine. Our national security demands that this relationship remain strong. However, in August and September of this year, I became increasingly concerned that our relationship with Ukraine was being fundamentally undermined by an irregular, informal channel of US policy making and by the withholding of vital security assistance for domestic political reasons.

The underlined statement above is what right wingers call the deep state in full view.

And finally, as the Committees are now aware, I said on September 9 in a message to Ambassador Gordon Sondland that withholding security assistance in exchange for help with a domestic political campaign in the United States would be "crazy." I believed that then, and I still believe that.

Here is the complete statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-t...f-the-top-us-diplomats-statement-to-congress/
Yep and you know what Trump go 2 scoops of ice cream How dare him !!!!

Right wingers should have known Trump could not keep his criminal ass on the right side of the law. The man is corrupt to the core and a traitor.

giphy.gif

Speaking of history. Trump will be the third president impeached. You can look it up in your history books 1 year from now.

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL
He will be the first to be impeached and removed from office. Nixon resigned and Trump is a POS so he won't resign. He has zero respect for anyone or anything but himself. He will continue to ask for a civil war The Sergeant at arms will have to physically remove him. He will go to Russia to evade being arrested. I will hope his blood soaked tiki torch toting chip toothed hyena Russian assets even think of trying another civil war so they can see first hand how America gives it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL
Never will be a full impeachment the Senate will stop it in it’s track. Then the personal law suites will be coming from The Great Big Balls President Trump your President is going to expose them and run them into the ground.
LOL....LOL
LOL....LOL

Reactions: grbcane
He will be the first to be impeached and removed from office. Nixon resigned and Trump is a POS so he won't resign. He has zero respect for anyone or anything but himself. He will continue to ask for a civil war The Sergeant at arms will have to physically remove him. He will go to Russia to evade being arrested. I will hood his blood soaked tiki torch toting chip toothed hyena Russian assets even think of trying another civil war so they can see first hand how America gives it up.
Lol lol another brilliant post . Can not wait to post this. 2020

He will be the first to be impeached and removed from office. Nixon resigned and Trump is a POS so he won't resign. He has zero respect for anyone or anything but himself. He will continue to ask for a civil war The Sergeant at arms will have to physically remove him. He will go to Russia to evade being arrested. I will hood his blood soaked tiki torch toting chip toothed hyena Russian assets even think of trying another civil war so they can see first hand how America gives it up.
Gary cd is threatening people and saying racist comments. Please cd do not be a bad person remember the rules. I do not care if you like me or not. Lmao

Never will be a full impeachment the Senate will stop it in it’s track. Then the personal law suites will be coming from The Great Big Balls President Trump your President is going to expose them and run them into the ground.
LOL....LOL
LOL....LOL

As usual, you make no sense. Just saying.

lol_vladimir_putin.gif

Right wingers should have known Trump could not keep his criminal ass on the right side of the law. The man is corrupt to the core and a traitor.

giphy.gif
President trump has exposed all the communist and globalist along with the deep state bureaucracy that think they run this country. They forgot we the people are the bosses. You will secretly vote Trump 2020 lol

President trump has exposed all the communist and globalist along with the deep state bureaucracy that think they run this country. They forgot we the people are the bosses. You will secretly vote Trump 2020 lol
Yep....all 3 million more voters than Trump in 2016. Got it!!!!

What a bunch of nut jobs. We've got one right winger saying this will not be a "full impeachment". WTF is a full impeachment? An impeachment is a singular act by the House. Once done it's done. As for removal that's another conversation and another feature of our constitution. Are you right wingers that dumb?

SMFH

tenor.gif

What a bunch of nut jobs. We've got one right winger saying this will not be a "full impeachment". WTF is a full impeachment? An impeachment is a singular act by the House. Once done it's done. As for removal that's another conversation and another feature of our constitution. Are you right wingers that dumb?

SMFH

tenor.gif
The answer is yes. There's no such thing as"full impeachment"...you are impeached or not. He will be. Then it goes to the Senate for the removal part.

The answer is yes. There's no such thing as"full impeachment"...you are impeached or not. He will be. Then it goes to the Senate for the removal part.
These clowns claim they're smart but every day show how uninformed and how dumb they are. I forgot most Trump supporters aren't intelligent. Smh

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
These clowns claim they're smart but every day show how uninformed and how dumb they are.

I'm waiting for the light bulbs to go off, but it may take the Trump 5th Ave shoot somebody scenario.

Then again, according to Trump even that one may not turn this crowd.

They forget that Trump was not the popular vote choice. He won IAW our electorate laws, but most Americans did not want this Russian clown.

Reactions: cems52
I'm waiting for John Bolton to testify. If he does then he'll add more nails to the impeachment coffin. Plus the release of the Anonymous book in Nov should prove damning as well.

The more repetitive evidence during the Inquiry, the worse these senators are gonna be looked upon by history should they vote to acquit. They keep it up and their own constituency may turn on them in 2020.

I'm waiting for John Bolton to testify. If he does then he'll add more nails to the impeachment coffin. Plus the release of the Anonymous book in Nov should prove damning as well.

The more repetitive evidence during the Inquiry, the worse these senators are gonna be looked upon by history should they vote to acquit. They keep it up and their own constituency may turn on them in 2020.
I'm hoping these clowns get voted out should they acquit this treasonous criminal.

When I saw Fox Fake News in the link I did this.
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Nothing in that article refuted Bill Taylor's testimony. Right wingers can't discredit him. He's a former Vietnam vet and long term state department official with NO political agenda. Please come again.
Geez, you guys are pathetic. You haven't been right one time yet insist THIS TIME you got him. Your news sources suck, wake up.

I'm hoping these clowns get voted out should they acquit this treasonous criminal.

Would love to see SC dump Lindsey Graham. Trump must have some kinda dirt on him the way Graham sticks up for Trump. Graham used to be pretty reasonable, but since John McCain passed, Graham's a different animal. Even close friends and associates of his have said similar.

Reactions: zackbear
Geez, you guys are pathetic. You haven't been right one time yet insist THIS TIME you got him. Your news sources suck, wake up.

So are you saying that Bill Taylor sucks glfstrm? Or just the new sources? Because every news source has reported the same statement that Bill Taylor read. Every single one. Now Hannity, Tucker, Laura, they are NOT news. The others on Fox like Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, they're the news. Suggest you choose news over the Fox primetime entertainment pundits.

I read some of Bill Taylor's opening statement. I know much of Bill Taylor's history serving our country. Bill Taylor is an honorable man. Bill Taylor outlined a detailed conspiracy of quid pro quo that started at the Trump level, filtered thru many of Trump's appointees or personal associates, and tied the release of congressionally appropriated military aid to the Ukraine to gain dirt on Trump's leading political opponent in the 2020 presidential election, Joe Biden, as a precondition to the US release of such aid. In short, President Trump wanted a foreign government to provide information to him that he could use to help win the 2020 election. That is illegal. What don't you understand about that?

Last edited:
I'm not worried at all. These theatrics the Republicans are doing are hilarious. These people look like straight clowns! Man, trying to impune the reputation of a dude that came out of retirement because his country needed him? Good luck!

Bill Taylor showed everyone how the real American people are going to be giving it up!

Would love to see SC dump Lindsey Graham. Trump must have some kinda dirt on him the way Graham sticks up for Trump. Graham used to be pretty reasonable, but since John McCain passed, Graham's a different animal. Even close friends and associates of his have said similar.
It's called TDS. It affects all rational thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cane Attack
Bill Taylor showed everyone how the real American people are going to be giving it up!

Shame the real American people don’t get to see it. Funny how Washington Elite think Public is too dumb to see it and formulate their own opinion. That’s why they don’t trust them to vote. They want to decide for you

Reactions: jpboca
So are you saying that Bill Taylor sucks glfstrm? Or just the new sources? Because every news source has reported the same statement that Bill Taylor read. Every single one. Now Hannity, Tucker, Laura, they are NOT news. The others on Fox like Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, they're the news. Suggest you choose news over the Fox primetime entertainment pundits.

I read some of Bill Taylor's opening statement. I know much of Bill Taylor's history serving our country. Bill Taylor is an honorable man. Bill Taylor outlined a detailed conspiracy of quid pro quo that started at the Trump level, filtered thru many of Trump's appointees or personal associates, and tied the release of congressionally appropriated military aid to the Ukraine to gain dirt on Trump's leading political opponent in the 2020 presidential election, Joe Biden, as a precondition to the US release of such aid. In short, President Trump wanted a foreign government to provide information to him that he could use to help win the 2020 election. That is illegal. What don't you understand about that?
You don't know that. The two principals and those with 1st hand knowledge say BS. The whistleblowers are garbage and Taylor's account is not 1st hand either, got destroyed when cross examined. Focus on the facts that you know, which is zero based on your comments. This is Russia collusion and Kavenaugh throwing his penis around all over again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT