ADVERTISEMENT

Bolton's Draft Manuscript Leaked

It's so damn funny that people actually buy into the president, the republicans, the president's lawyers. They all have egg all over their face and the sheep that believe them actually look fkin ignorant. I don't like to disparage the pro-Trump CS members by name-calling, but damn this is so plain as day. Seemingly every day another shoe drops and his supporters look foolish.

Trump will likely beat this rap. Get acquitted. And I'm gonna move on from there and hope the American people see him for what he truly is and vote him history in 2020.

I have no problem living under a conservative president. May not agree with every policy, but as long as the candidate has some fking integrity then I can live with that. But this joker has corrupted the government. People are trying to fight back, but when he's got a scared Senate, and top political appointees in government, in his corner, there's not much we can do until he's voted gone. Even then, he may refuse to accept election results. That right there is scary.
Says the person that claims to be a conservative lol.

I don't mind having other witnesses. Both sides should be entitled to witnesses. But I'll let you in on a little secret. The last thing your boy wants is for Bolton to testify. Why you ask? Because he knows where the bodies are buried. And I'm not just talking about the Ukraine issue. By the way, I noticed you didn't answer my question. What law did Congress break?

As far as your question, are you asking me personally when I came to the conclusion that he should be impeached?
He is your President also . Like it or not President Trump is your President

Ok, this is my last post. Most people refer to the House of Representatives as Congress and the Upper Body as the Senate. When I say most people that includes you: From one of your earlier posts: Obstruction of Congress
It probably should have been your last post awhile ago. Obstruction of congress is one of the articles of impeachment I told you existent when YOU asked what law did Trump break man. So, I have no idea what you are talking about. The house has the power to issue articles of impeachment. They are a branch of congress. They are NOT congress. Congress is the house and the senate.

If you don't believe me all you have to do is google it for yourself:

What is Congress made up of?
The United States Congress is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate.

Wrong hawk. C'mon man, surely you knew that. Had the aid not been used by the end of the FY, then it was gone.

The $391M in Ukrainian Aid was budgeted for FY19, which runs from Oct 1st of 2018 until Sep 30 of 2019.

Yes people did die as a result of the lag in the release of the aid. There's a war between Ukraine and Russia and, for example, a key weapons system purchase, the Javelin, was delayed. How many died because of the holdup in aid? Who knows? But it's common sense that if you hold up bullets, Soldiers/people are gonna die as a result.
The Javelin was NOT a part of the aid package and it, and other weapons were shipped. Get your facts straight. Not to mention they haven't needed to use the Javelins shipped in 17 or 18.

When Putin invaded Eastern Ukraine and also took the Crimea, Obama refused to send arms. Even after Putin's forces in Eastern Ukraine shot down a plane with Westerners on it, Obama refused to send military aid. No one died in Ukraine as a result of Trump's temporary suspension of military aid.
Are you sure nobody died? Can you prove it?

It probably should have been your last post awhile ago. Obstruction of congress is one of the articles of impeachment I told you existent when YOU asked what law did Trump break man. So, I have no idea what you are talking about. The house has the power to issue articles of impeachment. They are a branch of congress. They are NOT congress. Congress is the house and the senate.

If you don't believe me all you have to do is google it for yourself:

What is Congress made up of?
The United States Congress is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Again, when asked by me what crimes were committed you said extortion and obstruction of Congress. These were your crimes. The first was not cited by the House managers and the second is not a crime.

Last edited:
So what about Biden and Obama. Each caught on live tape doing it. Last time I checked the President has the right to ask about corruption even if it means a American being involved. Trump did that the other two got caught on tape being the corrupt ones with a foreign country.
Why didn't Trump use his DOJ to investigate the Bidens? I'll wait for your nonresponsive response.

Reactions: Cane Attack
Are you sure nobody died? Can you prove it?
Your side ridiculously asserted that people died because of Trump. Now you are asking me to prove your side’s assertion was wrong. That’s absurd.

It doesn't appear you read this article. It said nothing about Trump's DOJ was tasked with investigating the Bidens which is the proper channel not Ukraine. Please come again with another smoke screen.
Here is another one. Durham is investigating Ukraine. And the article does not address it, but Ukraine should investigate criminal activities in their country. They were until crazy Joe had the prosecutor fired. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...l-review-origin-russia-investigation-n1068971

Trump is the one impeached not the Bidens. Frankly, if you thought the Bidens did something wrong why didn't the Republicans go after him especially when they controlled both houses in Congress?

They didn't go after him until he became the front-runner in the polls to beat Trump in 2020. Then like scared dancing sheep, they followed Trump's lead.

Trump is the one impeached not the Bidens. Frankly, if you thought the Bidens did something wrong why didn't the Republicans go after him especially when they controlled both houses in Congress?
Biden is the one that Trump wants investigated. And you guys are screaming like stuck pigs. In fact that is why we have these ridiculous articles of impeachment.

Who cares if he was investigating Burisma? The question is whether the Bidens did something illegal? The best way to determine this is for the DOJ to open an investigation.
The best way is for the Ukrainians to investigate. Joe realized that. That’s why he held up aid until the prosecutor was fired.

Not from what I read.

Biden is the biggest danger for a Trump second term. Not Bernie or Elizabeth. This has nothing to do with who I favor but instead who has the most appeal to attract Independents and Republicans who want to take their party back from Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT