ADVERTISEMENT

California HUGE Budget Surplus

Honestly because I don't need to. I don't know what the state and federal government needs to take vs your financial profile. I am not in a position to say what people should be paying in a numerical format. Perhaps you should just get straight to your point because based on the info I have I provided what I can.
No Balls CD what is the definition of accountability?

Last edited:
...and please tell me what you think the republican solution to the homeless is? I'll be waiting for their compassionate solution.
Go get a job and pay bills...I lived in my car for 2 months when I moved to Columbus Ohio..I had a job bar tending at a place called dirty dungarees..then went to meat Dept for Kroger..than went to warehouse and found my place...but the moral is keep trying and don't give up...I made it and doing ok

Go get a job and pay bills...I lived in my car for 2 months when I moved to Columbus Ohio..I had a job bar tending at a place called dirty dungarees..then went to meat Dept for Kroger..than went to warehouse and found my place...but the moral is keep trying and don't give up...I made it and doing ok
Respect to you sir. Unfortunately, a lot of homeless people have a variety of issues. Many of which make them unemployable. Mental Health issues and need things like counseling and abuse programs. They all have a different story and it is hard as you can attest......to just find a job in a lot of these places with no address and no phone and estranged from family and/or friends. This is why I think it is despicable people mock Obama for giving people something as simple as a cell phone. When you see what it really cost to make a simple phone it makes sense if it will help people get themselves together. Not everyone is just looking for a free phone. The good far outweighs the bad people taking advantage of something that cost tax payers so little.

Reactions: canesfan470
Respect to you sir. Unfortunately, a lot of homeless people have a variety of issues. Many of which make them unemployable. Mental Health issues and need things like counseling and abuse programs. They all have a different story and it is hard as you can attest......to just find a job in a lot of these places with no address and no phone and estranged from family and/or friends. This is why I think it is despicable people mock Obama for giving people something as simple as a cell phone. When you see what it really cost to make a simple phone it makes sense if it will help people get themselves together. Not everyone is just looking for a free phone. The good far outweighs the bad people taking advantage of something that cost tax payers so little.
Again it must be nice being so smart you get to decide what to do with other people’s money, also the fact that you decide what other people do with their money.

Reactions: dolcane
Again it must be nice being so smart you get to decide what to do with other people’s money, also the fact that you decide what other people do with their money.
Why do you constantly post about CD's intellect? I think you feel he's smarter than you and you know it. The one thing the Right hates is someone smarter than them.

Why do you constantly post about CD's intellect? I think you feel he's smarter than you and you know it. The one thing the Right hates is someone smarter than them.
Classic slurper comment, the comments are made because we have someone constantly talking down to others and telling everyone how smart he is. And quite frankly it’s not just me making comments, furthermore you act like an old broad sticking her nose where it don’t belong. It’s obvious you aren’t that bright and try to make up for it by kissing ass and making stupid comments and it’s not working.

Classic slurper comment, the comments are made because we have someone constantly talking down to others and telling everyone how smart he is. And quite frankly it’s not just me making comments, furthermore you act like an old broad sticking her nose where it don’t belong. It’s obvious you aren’t that bright and try to make up for it by kissing ass and making stupid comments and it’s not working.
Me sticking my nose where it don't belong? Really? You are the one that constantly make posts in response to posts directed at others. Get a life. You do feel inferior to CD. You have become CD's bittzzch and you don't even know it. CD is smarter than you. Hell, he might be smarter than me but that wouldn't bother me at all.

Me sticking my nose where it don't belong? Really? You are the one that constantly make posts in response to posts directed at others. Get a life. You do feel inferior to CD. You have become CD's bittzzch and you don't even know it. CD is smarter than you. Hell, he might be smarter than me but that wouldn't bother me at all.
Constantly? Like my constant lies and “racial slurs” you never proved either? You are an expert at making claims and labels which you never prove and aren’t true. All due to low standards you live by and lack of class. Feel inferior to a typist? Ah no! Yeah CD is “smarter than” me lololol you are such a pathetic suck balls! If he was it wouldn’t bother me, you base intelligence in opinion is issues not truth or reality. So if someone lies and you agree with that person you think they are smart. I disagree, if someone has a different opinion I don’t base intelligence on opinions or ideas. It’s no basis for the judgement. Again, you accuse us “right wingazz” of sticking with party yet when the shoe fits? CD don’t wear it!!

Constantly? Like my constant lies and “racial slurs” you never proved either? You are an expert at making claims and labels which you never prove and aren’t true. All due to low standards you live by and lack of class. Feel inferior to a typist? Ah no! Yeah CD is “smarter than” me lololol you are such a pathetic suck balls! If he was it wouldn’t bother me, you base intelligence in opinion is issues not truth or reality. So if someone lies and you agree with that person you think they are smart. I disagree, if someone has a different opinion I don’t base intelligence on opinions or ideas. It’s no basis for the judgement. Again, you accuse us “right wingazz” of sticking with party yet when the shoe fits? CD don’t wear it!!
You refer to CD as a typist. My understanding he's in the IT field. The same field I was in. I don't recall typist being a job in that field. Perhaps you don't know the many jobs in that field? I can help you.

You refer to CD as a typist. My understanding he's in the IT field. The same field I was in. I don't recall typist being a job in that field. Perhaps you don't know the many jobs in that field? I can help you.
Perhaps you are deflecting

Not at all but do answer my question.
Why should I?? You never answer any questions asked of you! Typical liberal, wants what he wants but won’t give when his turn. Don’t need to know anything about IT, i oay nerds to set up and maintain and women to type. What else do I need to know? You know nothing about my business and I wouldn’t expect you to, say to much profit for a liberal to be involved. Also am I to guess if I don’t know much about the glamour the IT world I’m a dummy? Hahaha goofy Cems

Why should I?? You never answer any questions asked of you! Typical liberal, wants what he wants but won’t give when his turn. Don’t need to know anything about IT, i oay nerds to set up and maintain and women to type. What else do I need to know? You know nothing about my business and I wouldn’t expect you to, say to much profit for a liberal to be involved. Also am I to guess if I don’t know much about the glamour the IT world I’m a dummy? Hahaha goofy Cems
Women type? That's your view of the IT field? Lord help him.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Women type? That's your view of the IT field? Lord help him.
No see here’s the problem you lecture about people not reading well or poor reading comprehension and yet you fumble nonstop. I clearly said I “have women type” not a “women type” my world view of IT Field is lots of products that need upgrading often due to the design being crafted that way. High margin sales with low paid installers. Now go drill a hole and plug something in, make yourself useful

No see here’s the problem you lecture about people not reading well or poor reading comprehension and yet you fumble nonstop. I clearly said I “have women type” not a “women type” my world view of IT Field is lots of products that need upgrading often due to the design being crafted that way. High margin sales with low paid installers. Now go drill a hole and plug something in, make yourself useful
I can service your old computer.

the-elderly-on-computers.gif

I had one once tell me 90% as no one needed more then $100,000 year. Of course he was unemployed feeling anything short of $100,000 per year was beneath him but at least he was honest about it.

Libs can never answer this question. You always talk in general terms. Give me a number. How much of my money should I be ALLOWED to keep on $1mm in income?

I had one once tell me 90% as no one needed more then $100,000 year. Of course he was unemployed feeling anything short of $100,000 per year was beneath him but at least he was honest about it.
And, he is not alone.

The obvious question was why would a millionaire work for 10% and shockingly he said it was their civic duty. He went on to say he should feel proud knowing he could help his fellow man. How nice.

At least he can do math, unlike some on here.

The obvious question was why would a millionaire work for 10% and shockingly he said it was their civic duty. He went on to say he should feel proud knowing he could help his fellow man. How nice.
Many don’t simple to understand a simple truth...reward bad behavior and you get more of it...Penalize good behavior, get less of it.

You sir are Accountable. Liberals like CD and cems52 do not know the definition of accountability. Just ask them they will never answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT