ADVERTISEMENT

Cracks Forming in Trump Support Among GOP

Cane Attack

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2017
The most notable is Anthony Scaramucci. Among him, several other former or sitting GOP lawmakers are finally starting to come out against America's biggest con man.

As 2020 approaches, I expect Trump's GOP support to decrease even more. A GOP primary election challenge to Trump is what many are hoping. Me included.

“ mooch “ is upset because he wants a cabinet role and Trump hasn’t returned any of his calls - he is one vote - obviously you haven’t paid attention to all the sold out crowds everywhere Trump goes - including New Hampshire

“ mooch “ is upset because he wants a cabinet role and Trump hasn’t returned any of his calls - he is one vote - obviously you haven’t paid attention to all the sold out crowds everywhere Trump goes - including New Hampshire

Do you really think Mooch is that small-minded over a cabinet post?

All you've done here is repeat the con man. America's biggest liar. Gimme a break.

Do you really think Mooch is that small-minded over a cabinet post?

All you've done here is repeat the con man. America's biggest liar. Gimme a break.
Yes I do, mooch screwed up an opportunity once, he loves the limelight. He even went on a reality show, Big Brother. Please

The most notable is Anthony Scaramucci. Among him, several other former or sitting GOP lawmakers are finally starting to come out against America's biggest con man.

As 2020 approaches, I expect Trump's GOP support to decrease even more. A GOP primary election challenge to Trump is what many are hoping. Me included.

Keep dreaming. Not a shot for competition on the GOP side.

Polls say different. What are you guys gonna do when your lying, cheating president loses ?

Probably follow him off the cliff.
He won’t lose the GOP nomination. Never.

I’m not a huge Trump fan, but he’s 200x better than these other bought and paid for scumbags.

He won’t lose the GOP nomination. Never.

I’m not a huge Trump fan, but he’s 200x better than these other bought and paid for scumbags.

Agree, he'll win the GOP because he'll likely be unopposed.

You just did a 180. Even if there is someone else he still wins.

Point of the thread is that there are small cracks beginning to form in his GOP lawmaker support base...........not that he's gonna lose !

Now if cracks turn to gaping holes, possible whole new ballgame. That's a reach tho.

For example, honey disputes climate change while wearing scuba gear on Collins Ave.

Not according to honey. He posted a poll that clearly shows a disapproval rating outweighing approval.

LOL. Creating your own reality again? Unfortunately, the poll is now posted for everybody to read...and see how you lack comprehension. You took a qucik look and misinterpreted the poll. Just say it. I make mistakes too on rare occasions. Stop digging when in a hole.

LOL. Creating your own reality again? Unfortunately, the poll is now posted for everybody to read...and see how you lack comprehension. You took a qucik look and misinterpreted the poll. Just say it. I make mistakes too on rare occasions. Stop digging when in a hole.
Is this the new Toledo off early from quarry duty?

I look at approval vs disapproval. Same poll everywhere. Why can't you get that? He is behind in nearly every category except economy in all the polls.

Trump has a higher approval with GOP than Regan..
Regan had a 92 .. Trump is at 97

Yea his losing the GOP.. Laughable...

I look at approval vs disapproval. Same poll everywhere. Why can't you get that? He is behind in nearly every category except economy in all the polls.
Already posted that poll. Approval keeps trending up since inauguration. Changing the narrative much?

You can read Rob. Don't try to twist it. But if that makes you feel good, keep twisting.
Let me rehash:

I say there is no way Trump loses on the GOP side (GOP primary)
You say polls say different and ask what I will do when he loses?
I say he won’t lose the nomination.
You agree

giphy.gif

Let me rehash:

I say there is no way Trump loses on the GOP side (GOP primary)
You say polls say different and ask what I will do when he loses?
I say he won’t lose the nomination.
You agree

giphy.gif

Do you know what GOP means ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT