ADVERTISEMENT

Cracks Forming in Trump Support Among GOP

Perhaps you didn’t see or hear about the Manchester NH rally. Place was jammed pack. Highest attendance ever for that forum. Drew even more than Elton John the previous holder.

Very impressive. He gets the biggest crowds, unlike the low energy Dems who get smaller crowds.

No...that was you while obama was in office whining about tan suits and citizenship. Me? Sounding like true patriots concerned that countless people in this administration are either indicted, in jail, on trial or cutting plea bargains. Not girlish....patriotic.

2d7wt3.jpg

No...you listen. The free ride is bout to end. Understand? Pay your taxes.
Your statements are so ignorant, explains a lot about where you are on the totem pole. White, brown and black people have been competing for decades, price and performance are what matter in a free market economy.

I bid on large contracts and also sub out work on projects, I hire people that I know who can deliver within a reasonable price range. I could care less about what nationality or ethnicity they are. Good contractors are hard to find and harder to keep, almost all businesses operate this way. If any man walked into my office, instead of having their "business development" people calling and emailing me, to ask for work and I could determine in that meeting that he was ready, willing and able, I would break off some work for him immediately just to see if he can deliver. Is that really so hard for you to believe?

If you were smart..... you would direct your energy towards the border and the influx of unskilled cheap labor that devastates the manufacturing, construction and service industries, impacting ALL kids in their late teens and early twenties. I could go into great detail on the impact on first time jobs, developing work skills, developing connections, etc. but what's the point. Welcome to 2019 Lemming.

Your statements are so ignorant, explains a lot about where you are on the totem pole. White, brown and black people have been competing for decades, price and performance are what matter in a free market economy.

I bid on large contracts and also sub out work on projects, I hire people that I know who can deliver within a reasonable price range. I could care less about what nationality or ethnicity they are. Good contractors are hard to find and harder to keep, almost all businesses operate this way. If any man walked into my office, instead of having their "business development" people calling and emailing me, to ask for work and I could determine in that meeting that he was ready, willing and able, I would break off some work for him immediately just to see if he can deliver. Is that really so hard for you to believe?

If you were smart..... you would direct your energy towards the border and the influx of unskilled cheap labor that devastates the manufacturing, construction and service industries, impacting ALL kids in their late teens and early twenties. I could go into great detail on the impact on first time jobs, developing work skills, developing connections, etc. but what's the point. Welcome to 2019 Lemming.
First you clearly don't understand what I mean when I say compete and pay your taxes....based on that long unnecessary diatribe.

This is a nation of immigrants. Don't preach to me about them competing. You have absolutely no idea what it is like to be a minority in America...or how minorities compete. How biased this society is and for women as well as the lgbtq community. So don't bother trying.... let alone minorities.

Let's not make this about you. Turn on any news station to see how people are treated trying to get a better life for themselves and their families. Thinking if you aren't doing it so this is okay just doesn't cut it.

Anyone that finds this rhetoric acceptable or what is going on at the border American can miss me with the bullshit. It isn't. Doing and saying nothing to me makes you just as culpable...but it is okay.

The party will be over soon like I said.

First you clearly don't understand what I mean when I say compete and pay your taxes....based on that long unnecessary diatribe.

This is a nation of immigrants. Don't preach to me about them competing. You have absolutely no idea what it is like to be a minority in America...or how minorities compete. How biased this society is and for women as well as the lgbtq community. So don't bother trying.... let alone minorities.

Let's not make this about you. Turn on any news station to see how people are treated try to get a better life for themselves and their families. Thinking if you aren't doing it so this is okay just doesn't cut it.

Anyone that finds this rhetoric acceptable or what is going on at the border American can miss me with the bullshit. It isn't. Doing and saying nothing to me makes you just as culpable...but it is okay.

Minorities who chose to compete, do just fine. It's people like you who can't compete that complain and claim racism, etc as their crutch. Rest assured the party is raging and will continue for those who chose to compete. And one last thing, no one gives a damn about the lgbtq community.

Minorities who chose to compete, do just fine. It's people like you who can't compete that complain and claim racism, etc as their crutch. Rest assured the party is raging and will continue for those who chose to compete. And one last thing, no one gives a damn about the lgbtq community.
Go down to the border.....are these people doing fine by your standard? That's ridiculous.

Go down to the border.....are these people doing fine by your standard? That's ridiculous.
Deflecting eh? This is the point in the thread where you normally just disappear, poof goes the lemming.

No one gives a crap about illegal immigrants except to the point they effect jobs for young minorities, you agree pedro?
Obviously many of us give a crap. See genius because literally every single person that has arrived here was illegal at that point. They needed to become legal. Even original colonization was not legal. Should any one give a crap about them? Jobs for young minorities? That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. One second Minorities are doing fine and the next they can't find jobs because of illegal immigrants. It's horse crap. Who supposed to be here to join MS 13. You are cornered. This is a racist regime. That can die in hell.

Obviously many of us give a crap. See genius because literally every single person that has arrived here was illegal at that point. Even original colonization was not legal. Should any one give a crap about them? Jobs for young minorities? That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. One second Minorities are doing fine and the next they can't find jobs because of illegal immigrants. It's horse crap.
bla bla bla

Illegal immigrants impact labor wages and jobs for young people. Plug in minorities wherever you see fit, genius.

You sound nervous over Trump tightening restrictions on the SNAP program
Of course I do. People need snap. They don't need more tax cuts for the top 1percent of rich people in America. Their version of snap. Instead of looking for handouts, they should pay their taxes like the rest of us.

Of course I do. People need snap. They don't need more tax cuts for the top 1percent of rich people in America. Their version of snap. Instead of looking for handouts, they should pay their taxes like the rest of us.
Unless you're disabled, you need a job, J-O-B job. Being fat doesn't count. LOL, competition...

Unless you're disabled, you need a job, J-O-B job. Being fat doesn't count. LOL, competition...

Unless you have no job or income, you should pay your taxes. Offering someone a job that pays you more money doesn't exempt you from your civic duty. Pay your way and stop cheating our nation. Stop being a dead beat. Pay your own way!!!

Unless you have no job or income, you should pay your taxes. Offering someone a job that pays you more money doesn't exempt you from your civic duty. Pay your way and stop cheating our nation. Stop being a dead beat. Pay your own way!!!
Are you saying you have no job or income?

Reactions: BreakingCane

Let's not make this about you. Turn on any news station to see how people are treated trying to get a better life for themselves and their families. Thinking if you aren't doing it so this is okay just doesn't cut it.

Why remove the word illegal from before the word immigrants? Clearly missing the point again I see.

bla bla bla

Illegal immigrants impact labor wages and jobs for young people. Plug in minorities wherever you see fit, genius.
Not just young people that they effect and this whole they don't steal jobs thing is just another lie by the left. I owned a roofing co. in S. Fla before I moved to Utah. There was a point in the late 80's where the starting pay for our guys was $12 per hour. Next thing you know we were competing with companies that were hiring immigrants starting at $6 per hour. Many were payed under the table so those companies weren't even paying taxes on those workers as well. Most of our guys were older and it wasn't long before many of them were out of work.

Reactions: utatem
The most notable is Anthony Scaramucci. Among him, several other former or sitting GOP lawmakers are finally starting to come out against America's biggest con man.

As 2020 approaches, I expect Trump's GOP support to decrease even more. A GOP primary election challenge to Trump is what many are hoping. Me included.

Scarramucci? Lololol

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Not just young people that they effect and this whole they don't steal jobs thing is just another lie by the left. I owned a roofing co. in S. Fla before I moved to Utah. There was a point in the late 80's where the starting pay for our guys was $12 per hour. Next thing you know we were competing with companies that were hiring immigrants starting at $6 per hour. Many were payed under the table so those companies weren't even paying taxes on those workers as well. Most of our guys were older and it wasn't long before many of them were out of work.
That's exactly right. GC takes the profit and workers lose wages and eventually jobs.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT