ADVERTISEMENT

Cutting Welfare to Illegal Aliens will pay for wall

Good Post. I was aware of this...and the percentages have been teetering for years. The last time i looked at it a few years ago a higher percentage o welfare given out was to whites by about the same 1% margin.

When you consider blacks are only 12% of the US population the majority of welfare funds go to whites by a very large margin. Reagan promoted this stereo type before we had such access to information with the internet.
I suspect there are many recipients of welfare on this site like that hick Betty Jo. Lol

Good Post. I was aware of this...and the percentages have been teetering for years. The last time i looked at it a few years ago a higher percentage o welfare given out was to whites by about the same 1% margin.

When you consider blacks are only 12% of the US population the majority of welfare funds go to whites by a very large margin. Reagan promoted this stereo type before we had such access to information with the internet.

Not following this whole argument but the article quoted is the percentage of welfare recipients. That means their very close in people recieving welfare even though blacks are only 12% of population. So much for comprehension.

Not following this whole argument but the article quoted is the percentage of welfare recipients. That means their very close in people recieving welfare even though blacks are only 12% of population. So much for comprehension.
As you stated you didn't follow the whole argument. Your post proves that. It was stated 97.8% of Black households are on some form of food stamp handout. The link I provided says otherwise.

Reactions: SolarCane

What ????? Did you read this quote in the survey?:

(Note: Many people confuse these statistics. This does not mean that 38.8% of all white Americans, and 39.8% of all Black Americans are on welfare. It means that 39.8% of all the actual welfare recipients are Black, and 38.8% of all the welfare recipients are white.)

Last edited:
As you stated you didn't follow the whole argument. Your post proves that. It was stated 97.8% of Black households are on some form of food stamp handout. The link I provided says otherwise.

Your post proves you don’t know what you’re posting. The article you quoted was about welfare not food stamps. I’ve never received either but you can get food stamps without being on welfare. At the bottom of your article it explains what welfare is and could include. For what it’s worth 97.8% black households recieving food stamps sounds awlful inflated to me. You also stated conservatives lack reading comprehension. I rest my case.

What ????? Did you read this note in the survey:

(Note: Many people confuse these statistics. This does not mean that 38.8% of all white Americans, and 39.8% of all Black Americans are on welfare. It means that 39.8% of all the actual welfare recipients are Black, and 38.8% of all the welfare recipients are white.)
I did what's your point? The purpose of the post was to refute this lie that 97.8% of Black households were on sone form of food stamps.

I did what's your point? The purpose of the post was to refute this lie that 97.8% of Black households were on sone form of food stamps.
I wasnt referring to the 97% figure....I was referring to this quote by CD: "When you consider blacks are only 12% of the US population the majority of welfare funds go to whites by a very large margin."

Capisce ?

Your post proves you don’t know what you’re posting. The article you quoted was about welfare not food stamps. I’ve never received either but you can get food stamps without being on welfare. At the bottom of your article it explains what welfare is and could include. For what it’s worth 97.8% black households recieving food stamps sounds awlful inflated to me. You also stated conservatives lack reading comprehension. I rest my case.
If you felt 97.8% was inflated why post it? You knew it was a lie. And I still stand by my point you either lack reading comprehension or you flat out lied. Which is it?

Reactions: SolarCane
If you felt 97.8% was inflated why post it? You knew it was a lie. And I still stand by my point you either lack reading comprehension or you flat out lied. Which is it?
Lmao. Go re-read the thread.

I didn’t post it and as I said I wasn’t following your argument. So let’s recap. You posted an article on welfare to refute a post about food stamps and help out CD who already knew these statistics even though he had it wrong. Then you say I lack reading comprehension because I doubted the 97.8% figure. Did I miss anything

I didn’t post it and as I said I wasn’t following your argument. So let’s recap. You posted an article on welfare to refute a post about food stamps and help out CD who already knew these statistics even though he had it wrong. Then you say I lack reading comprehension because I doubted the 97.8% figure. Did I miss anything
You only missed one thing.....your compassion for what we just saw....lol.

If anything this kills the white supremacy bullshit your party spots out. There are more white people, so more would be on welfare in a country that has a huge public sector supplied by taxes rather than a huge private sector. You do know the gov is completely funded on taxes! I don’t think you really know what freedom means. If this country ever had to fight for its freedom again in a other World War I fear we’d lose because of idiots like you who would not fight. That’s whats been invested in this country. And hands down more white people have died in defense of this country than any other! Don’t forget that. White people are the reason this country was formed and while that doesn’t make them better than any other race, just look around the world and see how great the mostly brown countries are......you can always go live there!

Reactions: canesfan470
If anything this kills the white supremacy bullshit your party spots out. There are more white people, so more would be on welfare in a country that has a huge public sector supplied by taxes rather than a huge private sector. You do know the gov is completely funded on taxes! I don’t think you really know what freedom means. If this country ever had to fight for its freedom again in a other World War I fear we’d lose because of idiots like you who would not fight. That’s whats been invested in this country. And hands down more white people have died in defense of this country than any other! Don’t forget that. White people are the reason this country was formed and while that doesn’t make them better than any other race, just look around the world and see how great the mostly brown countries are......you can always go live there!
The post is irrational at best. White Supremacy is Bullshit? Either you mispoke here or this post is so delusional it's not worth this response. Besides what does one thing have to do with the other? This is about people who collect welfare. White people were the reason this country was formed? Please let's stop discussing this...you just don't know much of anything about it imho...Everyone is the reason this country was formed and built literally.

Last edited:
What ????? Did you read this quote in the survey?:

What is the point of this post. We all read it.

I don't think you understood what i meant when i said blacks are 12% of the population.

Here’s what you posted. You were aware of the percentages ? You say when you consider blacks are only 12% of population so majority of welfare funds go to whites. The post showed where the percentage of funds go, learn to read and comprehend

Maybe you should not be amazed and read what is written. "Back then" most of u immigrated to the United States through ellis island. What is it you don't understand? Do you need help understanding that Americans are immigrants? With the exception of Native Americans?
yes most were immigrants....not illegal immigrants...there is a big difference....u want me to under line the one word that makes it diffetent

Reactions: canam1965
I know what you said. Not into answering your questions as you refuse to answer any yourself. It doesn't matter what generation you are genius. You are still related to an immigrant. Without them you wouldn't be here yourself. See Fred Drumphf.

Hey missed this great logic yesterday. I love how you try to dance around immigrants when I told you the first generation are immigrants. Now if you’re related to an immigrant. Following this logic if you’re related to a bank robber you’re a bank robber

Reactions: canesfan470
Here’s what you posted. You were aware of the percentages ? You say when you consider blacks are only 12% of population so majority of welfare funds go to whites. The post showed where the percentage of funds go, learn to read and comprehend
Calm yourself....there is no race war. Put your weapons away. I worded what i meant poorly. I only meant to say considering blacks only make up 12% of the demographic....that percentage is pretty good....all things considered. Black people virtually are no more inclined to use welfare than white people. That's pretty evident. So yes i mispoke saying more whites used it. Technically....race is no factor for Welfare as commonly believed.

@cems52 97.8% i pulled you right in again, play safe today son. And always remember i know what buttons to push, hell i may start a thread soon on how slavery never existed, and have you CD all f_cked up

Hey missed this great logic yesterday. I love how you try to dance around immigrants when I told you the first generation are immigrants. Now if you’re related to an immigrant. Following this logic if you’re related to a bank robber you’re a bank robber
Against my better judgement i will respond..Your logic makes as much sense as a soup sandwich.....lol.

The point was you would not be an American if your immigrant ancestry had not lead you here. What the hell are you talking about?

yes most were immigrants....not illegal immigrants...there is a big difference....u want me to under line the one word that makes it diffetent
Nobody arrives here already legal. So if my cousin decides to come here from Europe he is automatically legal? No...you have to take steps to be legal.

My point is give people the same path. There is no reasonable path at the moment.

There is a lot of racism. "Mexico isn't sending it's best" was the quote. Well Mexico doesn't "send" anyone. They come for a better life like a lot of people did hundreds of years ago.

Maybe you should not be amazed and read what is written. "Back then" most of u immigrated to the United States through ellis island. What is it you don't understand? Do you need help understanding that Americans are immigrants? With the exception of Native Americans?
More stupidity from you. Clearly you forgot the word “illegal” alien in your initial comment, and now you changed it to “immigrant” as if no one would notice. A quick history lesson...Ellis Island and various entry points at various times in history had quarantine centers and other temporary “camps” for immigrants as they waited to “migrate” to the US “legally.”

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
Calm yourself....there is no race war. Put your weapons away. I worded what i meant poorly. I only meant to say considering blacks only make up 12% of the demographic....that percentage is pretty good....all things considered. Black people virtually are no more inclined to use welfare than white people. That's pretty evident. So yes i mispoke saying more whites used it. Technically....race is no factor for Welfare as commonly believed.
I am curious as to why you say that its pretty evident that black people are virtually no more inclined to use welfare than white people. If each race has the same amount of people taking from the same pie......and blacks make up 12% of the country whereas whites I believe make up 77% (includes white Hispanics) or 62% (w/o white Hispanics) of the country.....which is about a 6.5 to 1 ratio or 5 to 1 ratio depending upon whether you include white Hispanics.....how do these numbers not reflect almost opposite ends of the spectrum? I am just talking about the numbers.....not what might be the reason behind them.

Last edited:
I am curious as to why you say that its pretty evident that black people are virtually no more inclined to use welfare than white people. If each race has the same amount of people taking from the same pie......and blacks make up 12% of the country whereas whites I believe make up 77% of the country.....which is about a 6.5 to 1 ratio.....how do these numbers not practically reflect opposite end of the spectrum?
Ouch!!! Take a bow!! And brace yourself for the “ignore” button to be utilized! And of coarse followed up by a warning about being mean to CD!

I am curious as to why you say that its pretty evident that black people are virtually no more inclined to use welfare than white people. If each race has the same amount of people taking from the same pie......and blacks make up 12% of the country whereas whites I believe make up 77% (includes white Hispanics) or 62% (w/o white Hispanics) of the country.....which is about a 6.5 to 1 ratio or 5 to 1 ratio depending upon whether you include white Hispanics.....how do these numbers not reflect almost opposite ends of the spectrum? I am just talking about the numbers.....not what might be the reason behind them.

Because I am looking at this in terms how much it cost tax payers. I am saying black people do not cost tax payers anymore than white people when it comes to welfare cost. Therefore targeting a race of people on welfare really is pointless being that white people cost us the same.

Against my better judgement i will respond..Your logic makes as much sense as a soup sandwich.....lol.

The point was you would not be an American if your immigrant ancestry had not lead you here. What the hell are you talking about?

No what I’d like is for you to admit I’m right your WRONG on the statement only the first generation here are immigrants. Not changing it to relatives of immigrants

Because I am looking at this in terms how much it cost tax payers. I am saying black people do not cost tax payers anymore than white people when it comes to welfare cost. Therefore targeting a race of people on welfare really is pointless being that white people cost us the same.
In the aggregate it costs the same. Welfare concerns are not about the aggregate, but rather efficiency that can reduce costs. If a set amount every year was pre-determined to be spent on welfare with different criteria it wouldnt matter which sector of the population has a higher percentage on welfare. But obviously that's not the case with the criteria for receiving welfare. If blacks are say 4-5 or more times more likely to go on welfare than whites, and that ratio can be reduced to say 2-3 times......the costs would be much less.

Last edited:
Pot meet kettle

Struck he’s refering to me as lying or lacking comprehension. I did not post the 97% and tried to tell him he’s using an article about welfare to prove his point on food stamps. After attempts to enlighten him he still accuses me of not having comprehension skills. Please don’t compare me as kettle to his pot.

Struck he’s refering to me as lying or lacking comprehension. I did not post the 97% and tried to tell him he’s using an article about welfare to prove his point on food stamps. After attempts to enlighten him he still accuses me of not having comprehension skills. Please don’t compare me as kettle to his pot.
And they lecture about “reading comprehension” or “board civility” all while putting words in your mouth! Two bad bad posters that have driven good Cane fans off the board!

In the aggregate it costs the same. But welfare concerns are not about the aggregate, but rather efficiency that can reduce costs. If a set amount every year was pre-determined to be spent on welfare with different criteria it wouldnt matter which sector of the population has a higher percentage on welfare. But obviously that's not the case with the criteria for receiving welfare. If blacks are say 4-5 or more times more likely to go on welfare than whites, and that ratio can be reduced to say 2-3 times......the costs would be much less.
No what I’d like is for you to admit I’m right your WRONG on the statement only the first generation here are immigrants. Not changing it to relatives of immigrants
Nope.. I don't honestly care what you would like. I would like world peace. I clearly explained my comment. We are in this country because of immigrants and i meant what i said because they were all illegal when they arrived. I don't need to rephrase what i meant to suit your need to be correct.

Nope.. I don't honestly care what you would like. I would like world peace. I clearly explained my comment. We are in this country because of immigrants and i meant what i said because they were all illegal when they arrived. I don't need to rephrase what i meant to suit your need to be correct.

Wouldn’t they have to get past Ellis Island and be in the country to be an illegal alien.

Huge difference between “settlers” and illegal immigrants! Also the immigration which you are speaking of was done thru a process and majority came thru Ellis Island. They did so properly and became proud citizens! They weren’t plotting against the nation, sucking up free benefits and working the system. And as a decendenf of people who did it legally you cheapen thier efforts. Fact of the matter is you have NO CLUE what you are talking about! Zero! You get exposed as a fraud and double down with more lies! You know what a phony you are! Which makes it more telling of what a nut and disturbed person you are!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT