ADVERTISEMENT

Cutting Welfare to Illegal Aliens will pay for wall

And they lecture about “reading comprehension” or “board civility” all while putting words in your mouth! Two bad bad posters that have driven good Cane fans off the board!

I got a message from a fellow poster, I didn’t even know how to use this as I’ve never done it before. Anyway he was nice enough to warn me about what I say to CD because I could get reported and even banned. My response was it’s Gary’s business and he can run it anyway he wants. Ban me and I’ll find somewhere else to spend my money and time. I tried ignore but that’s just giving in.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Wouldn’t they have to get past Ellis Island and be in the country to be an illegal alien.
Yes in many cases. Just because the process was different than it is today it doesn't make you legal by virtue of merely arriving... Not everyone was accepted either. Not everyone even went.....but there was a registration process then and now.

Yes in many cases. Just because the process was different than it is today it doesn't make you legal by virtue of merely arriving... Not everyone was accepted either. Not everyone even went.....but there was a legalisation process then and now.
Not it makes you legal since you went thru a process, you don’t comprehend the history of this nation and the settlers thru the Ellis Island Immigration wave!! You repeat CNN talking points and sound like a fool! “There was legislation then” when? The Mayflower settlers came thru a legislation process?? Roughly a 100 years before the Nation was formed?? Wow you really have some inside info! Again, you have zero clue about the history of this country!! Again you sound like a fool.

I got a message from a fellow poster, I didn’t even know how to use this as I’ve never done it before. Anyway he was nice enough to warn me about what I say to CD because I could get reported and even banned. My response was it’s Gary’s business and he can run it anyway he wants. Ban me and I’ll find somewhere else to spend my money and time. I tried ignore but that’s just giving in.
Yes this is the usual tactic, he will first tell you are clueless and uninformed, then he will tell you how smart he is, then comes the “I have inside info you aren’t privy to” then he will put you on ignore and report you. He has applied this with anyone in the right. It’s amazing how he’s yet to converse with any opposing view with any class! He’s a jerk, thing that gets me is the lies! They are nonstop! WARNING: don’t ever prove him wrong with evidence. That an automatic “I’m running to Gary” and quite frankly neither Matt nor Gary have time to read what is written and CD just doesn’t stop with reporting so they just ban people! When everyone knows CD is the problem

Ignore is a great feature. Its not giving in - its simply filtering out the low quality spam to where you can have semi-rational discussions again.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Yes this is the usual tactic, he will first tell you are clueless and uninformed, then he will tell you how smart he is, then comes the “I have inside info you aren’t privy to” then he will put you on ignore and report you. He has applied this with anyone in the right. It’s amazing how he’s yet to converse with any opposing view with any class! He’s a jerk, thing that gets me is the lies! They are nonstop! WARNING: don’t ever prove him wrong with evidence. That an automatic “I’m running to Gary” and quite frankly neither Matt nor Gary have time to read what is written and CD just doesn’t stop with reporting so they just ban people! When everyone knows CD is the problem

I’m safe I’ve proven him wrong 10x in a single thread and he either does one of his riddle sentences or changes subject. Love to know what level he reads at. Over / Under 4th grade.

I’m safe I’ve proven him wrong 10x in a single thread and he either does one of his riddle sentences or changes subject. Love to know what level he reads at. Over / Under 4th grade.
I'll save you the trouble...you are on ignore...lol

The post is irrational at best. White Supremacy is Bullshit? Either you mispoke here or this post is so delusional it's not worth this response. Besides what does one thing have to do with the other? This is about people who collect welfare. White people were the reason this country was formed? Please let's stop discussing this...you just don't know much of anything about it imho...Everyone is the reason this country was formed and built literally.

So you’re admitting white people have supremacy over other people? Lmao, let me explain something to you here dingleberry.

White supremacy
Systematic Racism

These are terms of “Indoctrination”

You’re being told that so you believe it. What a fool you are.

So you’re admitting white people have supremacy over other people? Lmao, let me explain something to you here dingleberry.

White supremacy
Systematic Racism

Please knock off the name calling. I don't agree with you. The white supremacist think they have supremacy. That's all that is necessary for THEM. I don't need to call you a fool. Although i find your opinion irrational. Many have been put on a cross and/or hung in the name of white supremacy. Ever hear of the klan? They still exists. I am not being told what to believe. They are real and still holding rallies.

Trust me. I don't need you explaining anything to me. I've lived a long enough life to have seen it....and have experienced it first hand. Let's discuss another subject because i assure you we won't agree here. We come from different worlds....so leave it alone or at least leave tthe name calling out of it.

Last edited:
Please knock off the name calling. I don't agree wirh you. I don't need to call you a fool. Although i find your opinion irrational. Many have been put on a cross and/or hung in the name of white supremacy. Ever hear of the klan? They still exists. I am not being told what to believe. They are real and still holding rallies.

Trust me. I don't need you explaining anything to me. I've lived a long enough life to have seen it....and have experienced it first hand. Let's discuss another subject because i assure you we won't agree here. We come from different worlds....so leave it alone or at least leave tthe name calling out of it.
So you’ve experienced the Klan?? Wow you’ve lived a full life!

Struck he’s refering to me as lying or lacking comprehension. I did not post the 97% and tried to tell him he’s using an article about welfare to prove his point on food stamps. After attempts to enlighten him he still accuses me of not having comprehension skills. Please don’t compare me as kettle to his pot.

That was meant for Reruns double talk.

Please knock off the name calling. I don't agree with you. The white supremacist think they have supremacy. That's all that is necessary for THEM. I don't need to call you a fool. Although i find your opinion irrational. Many have been put on a cross and/or hung in the name of white supremacy. Ever hear of the klan? They still exists. I am not being told what to believe. They are real and still holding rallies.

Tell us about your experience with the Klan. I'am even going to use your GIF

giphy.gif

Not it makes you legal since you went thru a process, you don’t comprehend the history of this nation and the settlers thru the Ellis Island Immigration wave!! You repeat CNN talking points and sound like a fool! “There was legislation then” when? The Mayflower settlers came thru a legislation process?? Roughly a 100 years before the Nation was formed?? Wow you really have some inside info! Again, you have zero clue about the history of this country!! Again you sound like a fool.
Stop arguing with stupid.

White supremacy
Systematic Racism

Everyone has supremacy over the Cuck as soon as he loses and puts you on ignore.

So you don’t ever have to explain anything yet whine when others don’t use details? GTFOH here with all the lies and double talk! You are 100% full of shit, lies lies and more lies! Such a scumbag
It's painful talking to you cuz your Harvard "like" education doesn't allow you to see the forrest from the trees. I hope you got that?

It's painful talking to you cuz your Harvard "like" education doesn't allow you to see the forrest from the trees. I hope you got that?
Yeah no doubt since you are so “sharp” hahahahaha and again with you making up lies and putting words in people’s mouths! Do you lie this much in reality?? You do know everyone here talks about how much you lie?? I get at least two to three PM’s a day about you lying.

Reactions: canam1965
Yeah no doubt since you are so “sharp” hahahahaha and again with you making up lies and putting words in people’s mouths! Do you lie this much in reality?? You do know everyone here talks about how much you lie?? I get at least two to three PM’s a day about you lying.
I don't get PM's about your lies, I see them with my own eyes.

Then quote them! And you won’t get any PM’s about my lies since there are none. However you are nonstop with lies and people are tired of them!
Do you believe folks on this site take your bullshzzt seriously? Like the dozens of threads you post daily?

Do you believe folks on this site take your bullshzzt seriously? Like the dozens of threads you post daily?
See here’s the huge difference. You are a known liar and you want to compare integrity to how many posts I put up daily? Cmon you ain’t that stupid!

Against my better judgement i will respond..Your logic makes as much sense as a soup sandwich.....lol.

The point was you would not be an American if your immigrant ancestry had not lead you here. What the hell are you talking about?
Lol...cd u are just funny...no one on this site knows anything like u....u and cems are the smartest ppl here...that's what u 2 try to make ppl think...joke

Lol...cd u are just funny...no one on this site knows anything like u....u and cems are the smartest ppl here...that's what u 2 try to make ppl think...joke
No...we don't. We can't be held responsible for people that are limited mentally and morally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT