ADVERTISEMENT

Dems are moving further left.

Nah, I’d rather hammer my thumb then sit in a room with a bunch of politicians. As for you and cems, you can always debate rationally. You just have to try. Treat him like your grandfather. No offense cems.

You need to run for office you have a good way of debating and staying calm. cems and I never could lol

Reactions: bobbie jo
Nah, I’d rather hammer my thumb then sit in a room with a bunch of politicians. As for you and cems, you can always debate rationally. You just have to try. Treat him like your grandfather. No offense cems.
And I'll treat you like my little brother. Now shut your mouth. lol

Reactions: Cane919
You have no idea. Let me give you an example.

President Trump has just announced his desire for a space force. So let’s say 100 billion is diverted to same, what do you think will suffer? R&D, Readiness, Training? Point being, our leaders are constantly shifting priorities at the cost of something else.

You and I will never agree on this. The military budget is bloated and is not directed at the right things.

I like cems respect him a lot even though he is a liberal and I do not agree with him on almost anything. He is not going to put anyone on ignore or cry to Gary because he does not agree with folks.

Reactions: cems52
You have no idea. Let me give you an example.

President Trump has just announced his desire for a space force. So let’s say 100 billion is diverted to same, what do you think will suffer? R&D, Readiness, Training? Point being, our leaders are constantly shifting priorities at the cost of something else.
We already had the branches focused on space for military purposes.

Cems is fine. Just has a different philosophy.

I like cems respect him a lot even though he is a liberal and I do not agree with him on almost anything. He is not going to put anyone on ignore or cry to Gary because he does not agree with folks.

lol...you think DoD spending is out of control and then advocate for them taking control of everyone’s health care. I can only imagine.

But you will not "advance" a few coins for pressing needs like affordable health care?

lol...you think DoD spending is out of control and then advocate for them taking control of everyone’s health care. I can only imagine.
Why do you continue to put words in the mouth? I'm advocating a change in priorities.

Last edited:
You guys will have your chance in 2020. Regardless though, the DoD will always need it’s share as the world is a very dangerous place without our military might.

Why do continue to put words in the mouth? I'm advocating a change in priorities.

You guys will have your chance in 2020. Regardless though, the DoD will always need it’s share as the world is a very dangerous place without our military might.

Our way of life is threatened when our people don't have the basic necessities of life.

The whole democratic leadership prove me wrong. I'm not wrong Lou a bill was sent to the senate and not one democratic leader voted for it. President Trump had even gave them what they wanted a path for the dreamers that were here illegally to become citizens. Not one-of the democrats voted for it because of the wall. And border controls.

Again disagreeing with the president doesn't mean they support open borders. You seem to have this idea that if you disagree with how to go about border security then you want open borders.

Why even go there Lou why do all liberals have to play the race card instead of sticking to discussing policy.

He's not discussing policy. He said he goes in his neighborhood and sees illegal immigrants everywhere. He obviously doesn't ask for documentation. So I merely pointed out that not every nonwhite is illegal. If he has no idea if they are legal or not, what else explains his disdain for the people he is talking about?

Cane919 you say it clearly. Bottom line Lou and cems really do not believe in borders . Typical liberals I just wish the would say what they really mean and that is they despise any thing President Trump does. Lou calls me a bullshiter and not once did I belittle him .

The problem is the number isn't correct. Illegal population has been stable for over a decade. Don't let facts get in the way

Yep I saw this. One of our far left representatives. Doesn't mean that the dems as a whole support open borders like the poster says. That's like saying since you have some racist Republicans, the whole party is racist. Obviously it's a ridiculous jump based on the views of a few.

Honest question.

If you are here illegally, how are you counted?

If you are here illegally, do you volunteer and tell people doing the counting you are here illegally?

We’re do they get these numbers. If posted above or before I missed it.

Honest question.

If you are here illegally, how are you counted?

If you are here illegally, do you volunteer and tell people doing the counting you are here illegally?

We’re do they get these numbers. If posted above or before I missed it.

It's an estimate published by organizations like Pew research. They are based on census data. I don't know the exact methodology. All of the organizations that I've seen have very similar numbers. Obviously there is no way anyone can get an exact count.

Oh so it was because of the Republican congress. I see. Would it interest you to know that defense spending actually went down after Republicans took control? And what upgrades didn't happen? Again how did everything almost fall apart as you say? Repeating what you hear on TV is fine but please provide some facts. How did all almost fall apart?

You’re crazy. 600 Billion was in the budget this year, and 617 next year. That’s a increase! And Republicans are in charge. Try again! Sad, though that the only way to get it passed was Dems including more free give aways to keep the poor poor!

It's an estimate published by organizations like Pew research. They are based on census data. I don't know the exact methodology. All of the organizations that I've seen have very similar numbers. Obviously there is no way anyone can get an exact count.

They don’t get counted. You know it stop lying. The problem is Dems think all these immigrants are going to vote Dem, but the Cubans in Miami love him, and many more do as well.

Lets see. When was the last time you voted for a Dem on a national ticket?

I voted for Osama his first term, then he went hard left and I ditched his ass. I’ll never vote Dem again for president. Really, the vote for him was a vote against Hillary, and since he didn’t do shit but manage the down fall of this country, 2016 is what he got! Whole damn map was red! Lmao. God he sucked ass!

Reactions: bobbie jo
Again disagreeing with the president doesn't mean they support open borders. You seem to have this idea that if you disagree with how to go about border security then you want open borders.
Ok what is the Democratic policy on borders?

I voted for Osama his first term, then he went hard left and I ditched his ass. I’ll never vote Dem again for president. Really, the vote for him was a vote against Hillary, and since he didn’t do shit but manage the down fall of this country, 2016 is what he got! Whole damn map was red! Lmao. God he sucked ass!
The question wasn't directed to you but thanks for answering. If I understood your post when you said a vote for Obama was a vote against Hillary suggests you either voted for Obama in the primary or against McCain in the general. Which was it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT