ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Allows Social Commentary, As Long As It Matches Their Idiology

Oh God... not this thread again. @gferman ... can we zap this thread quickly?? It will only fuel division on the board about a topic that is NOT Miami Hurricane football related at all.

One thing that I love about what's happening today is the PC movement has finally ended and people are now speaking on how they truly feel. This country has always been racially divided and will be for a very long time. America really hasn't accepted black people outside of sports and other entertainment. Listening to and seeing their displeasure with the protests of systemic racism.. it morphs you back into the 50's. If you are able to get your hands on any historic videos you will see that the rhetoric has not changed at all since the 1920's. Post slavery, civil rights, Jim Crow, and now today White America have always had a serious problem with Blacks fighting for equal justice. I'm not making any of this up. I can post the videos of each era and you will hear the same thing in each one. Don't be fooled.. outside of sports and entertainment things really hasn't changed much as far as race relations. At least we can all cheer together when these young black men lead our teams to victory smh.

Reactions: pimpstick420
One thing that I love about what's happening today is the PC movement has finally ended and people are now speaking on how they truly feel. This country has always been racially divided and will be for a very long time. America really hasn't accepted black people outside of sports and other entertainment. Listening to and seeing their displeasure with the protests of systemic racism.. it morphs you back into the 50's. If you are able to get your hands on any historic videos you will see that the rhetoric has not changed at all since the 1920's. Post slavery, civil rights, Jim Crow, and now today White America have always had a serious problem with Blacks fighting for equal justice. I'm not making any of this up. I can post the videos of each era and you will hear the same thing in each one. Don't be fooled.. outside of sports and entertainment things really hasn't changed much as far as race relations. At least we can all cheer together when these young black men lead our teams to victory smh.

White people definitely haven't accepted black people as equals in today's world... the evidence is soooo in your face right?!? America... which is 75+% WHITE elected a black president into the white house TWICE. There are now... Black senators, congressmen, governors, mayors, department heads, Secretary of States, Attorney Generals, surgeons, lawyers, doctors, Chiefs of Police, etc. Would that have appened in the 20's? 30's? 70's? Funny... racial tensions never seem to be an issue in America until there is a democrat in the White House. (Carter, Clinton, Obama) Black people have just as much equality in America as white people. But you say that America is still basically the same as it was in 1920?? You sir are the problem. If you can't see how equal the rights are between blacks and whites in today's America then I can't help you. You're blinded by your hatred and misguided by the liberals who would have you believe that black people don't have equaliy.

@gferman ... please for the love of God terminate this thread. Please

White people definitely haven't accepted black people as equals in today's world... the evidence is soooo in your face right?!? America... which is 75+% WHITE elected a black president into the white house TWICE. There are now... Black senators, congressmen, governors, mayors, department heads, Secretary of States, Attorney Generals, surgeons, lawyers, doctors, Chiefs of Police, etc. Would that have appened in the 20's? 30's? 70's? Funny... racial tensions never seem to be an issue in America until there is a democrat in the White House. (Carter, Clinton, Obama) Black people have just as much equality in America as white people. But you say that America is still basically the same as it was in 1920?? You sir are the problem. If you can't see how equal the rights are between blacks and whites in today's America then I can't help you. You're blinded by your hatred and misguided by the liberals who would have you believe that black people don't have equaliy.

@gferman ... please for the love of God terminate this thread. Please
First you're a fool if you think that I follow either political party. Both Republicans and Democrats are funny to me thinking that this country is a true democracy that's ran by the people. Wake up and open your eyes and you will see that the same elite few are controlling both of your parties. Secondly I said this country is still racially divided underneath as much as it's ever been.. and just because we went a short period of time where America decided not to talk about social injustices and racism doesn't mean it went away and all of a sudden it sprouted out of no where.. get a clue. I also was specifically talking about White America's intolerance of black protest of social injustice hasn't changed at all since the 1920's. I just watched a documentary and it showed the same exact rhetoric that was being spewed in the 20's is identical to the rhetoric in 2016. It really was eye opening. It's funny to watch and hear current America so called love of MLK and his peaceful non violent protest, but they sure wasn't that in love with him when he was here. In fact they loved him so much they put a bullet in his head. I can't wait til Saturday when we beat GT.. Go Canes!

Reactions: pimpstick420
Its time we stopped pampering and pandering and face facts.Black men account for over 50 percent of murders ,robberies ,rapes and violent crimes in this country yet they are only 6 percent of the population. The majority of those crimes are black on black crimes. The profiling isn't racist in most cases ,its based on statistics . If profiling in high crime areas stops crime goes up. Murders are way up Baltimore and Chicago because of Obama's interference in normal police work. Targeting of police by BLM will result in more blacks being killed as police get more apprehensive in encounters. Both of the men shot last week were armed and since the targeting of police has occurred these events will happen more often now.
With a 70 percent out of wedlock birth statistic young blacks face the likelihood of disrupted incomplete family structures which can lead to anger and frustration and lack of a male role model.The only answer is to this is that morals and behavior in parenting should be restored ,having been torn apart from Democrat interference in the family structure, Welfare sometimes is necessary but jobs and self reliance are better. Pandering freebies for votes demeans the individual for it assumes they are not capable of self support. Freedom has some risks but those who eschew it for perceived security will have neither.
ESPN is owned by ABC which is a propaganda shill for the Obama regime. I no longer use ESPN.com instead I use other sports outlets.
Wandered over here and see that it is an old post but glad ou had the fortitude to post what most of us wont for fear of being called a raceist. Facts are facts.

This whole thread is full of shit. Think of these stats for a little while

1.1 million police officers in America

245 million white people in America

46 million black people in America

If only .001% of the population is completely bat shit crazy that means there are (stats say it is probably .01%, but I'll use .001% to prove my point)

245,000 bat shit crazy white people in America

46,000 bat shit crazy black people in America.

Given that to get a job as a police officer you have to go through a screening process designed to eliminate the "bat shit crazy" people I will drop the percentage to .0001% for cops

110 bat shit gun carrying crazy cops in America

With that many nuts sometimes bad things are going to happen.

The bigger question you need to ask yourself is why the media wants to create a divide in our country and have you believe there is this huge problem when in reality the other 99% of Americans, both black and white, are good hardworking people who are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT