ADVERTISEMENT

Florida COVID update: 901 added deaths, largest single-day increase in pandemic history

The masks don’t stop covid. There are many negative effects on children wearing masks all day.

Desantis is banning mask mandates, not masks. It should be up to the parents to decide what’s best, not you or the Marxists school board members. It’s called freedom, and common sense.

Everything you’re suggesting won’t do anything to stop the Delta spread. I’m speaking as someone who’s been vaccinated for months. You need to look at the data coming out of Israel to see what’s coming here in a few weeks. It’s deliberate disinformation to say vaccinations will get the spread of covid under control.

Your remark about Desantis staying out of private business is comical coming from someone with your political beliefs. If you don’t think the government is pressuring these businesses to force vaccines on their employees, I’ve got some prime swamp land I’d like to sell you.

There are people who shouldn’t get the vaccine for health reasons. We were screwed the day science and medicine got political. I don’t care what the AMA says, there are only TWO. sexes.
Are you getting the booster shot?

You’re a bigot a racist and an antisemite…
If I was you MikeJW I wouldn't even give a response to this Jacka$$, Racist Bigot. His old name is CaneRob and he was banned before for the same $hit. He is a Racist and Bigot and one of the founders of the Trump circle jerk. When he gets banned again, he will change his name to Proud Rainbow Boy 🌈

Reactions: cems52 and MikeJW
If I was you MikeJW I wouldn't even give a response to this Jacka$$, Racist Bigot. His old name is CaneRob and he was banned before for the same $hit. He is a Racist and Bigot and one of the founders of the Trump circle jerk. When he gets banned again, he will change his name to Proud Rainbow Boy 🌈
So triggered little snowflake. More lies spewed from you. I noted your hatred of whites and Jews and anti-American acceptance of burning of cities, and to deflect, you call me and others bigots. Just like little Mikey and his fascist Nazi propaganda spamming these boards. I am on record not being a big fan of Trump, he is just the lesser of two evils. The reality is you guys are the biggest bigots here.

At least we got one thing right not re-elect a lying and corrupt POS named Trump. You agree?
This is expected from someone that doesn't care on bit about anything but themselves. Biden is The President of these United States that is a fact. We are less of a Country for it that is also a fact. Crawl back in your dark hole, you are a waste of time.

Your predictions aren't very good just ask ex-president Donald J Trump.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Lol. Doesn't it break your heart watching these games in TV where NOBODY in the crowd is wearing a mask? Hoax is over dude. Been over for a while. Get on with life.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Right wing anti vaxer radio host from Daytona Beach dies of Covid, he was another guy who liked “to own the Libs” with Nazi references, sound familiar?

Cems, shouldn't you have been getting ready for Church instead of replying to another fictitious thread with a TDS comment? Surely you have better things to do like canvassing for a married with children butt pirate politician.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Lol. Doesn't it break your heart watching these games in TV where NOBODY in the crowd is wearing a mask? Hoax is over dude. Been over for a while. Get on with life.
What breaks my heart is to hear about dumb right wing nutjobs who wear no mask, no social distancing and no plans for the shot but cry out to God on their death beds with covid-19.

Mean? He condones the killing of innocent civilians! Your defense of a serious POS person with those beliefs is indefensible. Get past political differences when people's lives are at stake.
Are you suggesting your ethics aren't flawed when you voted twice for a lying and corrupt POS named Trump?

This is expected from someone that doesn't care on bit about anything but themselves. Biden is The President of these United States that is a fact. We are less of a Country for it that is also a fact. Crawl back in your dark hole, you are a waste of time.
But you didn't address my point. That is, America saw fit not to reelect an incompetent racist fool. No disputing that.

Reactions: newnangacane
He won’t let schools mandate vaccines or masks based on politics and not the health of the citizens he is required to protect as governor.
Flat out BS there is no basis to require masks and the CDC even confirms that the study they did showed NO DIFFERENCE between schools that masked and schools that did not, DeSantis knows this.

You don't have a point cems. Your so shallow and self centered that 1 yr into a Presidency your still trying to Troll The elections. He's the President, he's your president, and he's in office. Why don't you talk about what he's done ? How well it's going ? How he's united the Country ? Can't ? Won't ? Don't have the strength of Character ? You're a fool and by what you post that's important to you, an ignorant idiot. Maybe pass by Versailles, since you like eats, go have a Cafecito, hang out with some Cubans, we're a good welcoming people with a sharp eye for self-involved aholes, but that shouldn't concern you. 🤡

Raoul you work for a left wing political organization, it’s your job to spread misinformation, you do a great job.

Did you see all those peer reviewed studies, that show how mask stop or prevent the spread of Covid running on the mainstream news 24/7? Of course you didn’t, because they’re not around. Fauci must be hiding them from us.

In a representative republic you do have the right to walk around and breathe clean air, and decide what gets injected in your body. These vaccines don’t stop the spread of covid. Look at what’s going on Israel the data doesn’t lie, we’re about three weeks behind them. They are either the first or second most vaccinated country on earth.

Tell us some more about your democrat science.

It‘s okay to shop at Walmart, but close small businesses because covid flourishes in them.

Force kids to wear a mask for eight hours, but keep the border open. It gets better, cram illegals together in cages, then ship covid positive illegals across the country to places like Tennessee and Florida.

Close the Keystone pipeline down for environmental reasons, then ship oil on the railroads a top democrat donor owns.

The list can go on and on, there’s science and then there’s democrat science.
From political manipulation 0f Covid-19 to censorship of weather forecasters who tried to contradict Trump's false claims about Hurricane Dorian, the Trump years were punctuated by jaw-dropping episodes of science misconduct!

Reactions: MikeJW
From political manipulation 0f Covid-19 to censorship of weather forecasters who tried to contradict Trump's false claims about Hurricane Dorian, the Trump years were punctuated by jaw-dropping episodes of science misconduct!
Well, whether you like Trump or not, he will likely run in 2024. With the record Biden/Harris have put together to this point, unless the courts do not allow Trump to run again, he will likely become our next President. Bend over and get used to it!

CDMiami strikes again.

No we absolutely should not shut down the state and there’s absolutely nobody calling for that, just asking the governor to start giving a shit about what’s happening to your citizens and work with everybody to do our best to try to protect his fellow people… to actively work against mandating life saving vaccines and to go all ape shit about children wearing masks is insanity.

Well, whether you like Trump or not, he will likely run in 2024. With the record Biden/Harris have put together to this point, unless the courts do not allow Trump to run again, he will likely become our next President. Bend over and get used to it!
Trump will never again hold political office. Accept reality! All his time and money will be spent defending corruption charges.

Last edited:
Trump will never again hold political office. Accept reality! All his time and money will be spent defending corruption charges.
Trump will be 78 years old in 2024 and the average age life expectancy in this country is right at 78 so there’s even a chance the guy could be dead….. i’m more concerned about a Ron DeSantis who has all of trumps tendencies but is much more smarter politically…

You are right but he will be spending Cult Members money. Those Dumb A$$es are still sending him money. Its a Cult . He is in their pockets for life. Jim Jones don't have $hit on Donald Trump. LOL

It's only a matter of time! Gary banned him before but he's back using a new name. Hr won't last long!
So triggered. You fascist antisemites cant handle alternate views so you run to Gary to ban and shut others down. Typical move…

Reactions: grbcane
Trump will be 78 years old in 2024 and the average age life expectancy in this country is right at 78 so there’s even a chance the guy could be dead….. i’m more concerned about a Ron DeSantis who has all of trumps tendencies but is much more smarter politically…
That’s pretty funny - Joe Biden is 78 and will be 79 in Nov - and there’s day & night difference between a brain not functioning ( JB) and a still sharpe (DJT) one . Yes I hope DeSantis runs for POTUS in 2024 though I would hate to lose him as our Governor -

You are right but he will be spending Cult Members money. Those Dumb A$$es are still sending him money. Its a Cult . He is in their pockets for life. Jim Jones don't have $hit on Donald Trump. LOL
He needs the money to pay off debts and legal fees. The lemmings think they are contributing to his campaign fund.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT