ADVERTISEMENT

Getting really tired of our PC Pussified world. Since when does……

Not in the middle of the goddamn NBA Finals he didnt.

Phelps quit... but not in the middle of a swim meet.

Jeter quit... but not during a World Series.

Manning quit... but not during a Super Bowl.

You see a difference here, yes? The best in the world, the GOATS don't quit in the middle of a champiosnhip run. They rise up and push through. The difference between being a GOAT and a JAG is the mental makeup of that person.

The best are mentally tougher than their competition. Simone Biles is a very talented and special gymnast. But she has lost her standing as the GOAT because she has proven that she lacks the mental toughness it takes to be the GOAT.

Being able to carry a team is another defining characteristic of being the greatest. Look at Tom Brady... the guy has won more rings with less talented teams because he elevates his game which forces others to elevate theirs.

Biles was great for alot of years... but she crumbled under the real pressure and failed her team and her country. Those are hard truths to face... but unless there is some other kind of issue like an injury she kept hidden, they are the truth.
You and others would be celebrating how great she was if she competed and physically hurt herself. Smh

Oh my god... you are a complete moron arent you?!?!

Yes... Michael Jordan quit playing the sport of basketball after almost 2 decades of playing at the highest level.

HE DID NOT QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A SEASON OR DURING AN NBA FINALS.

This is the difference. Biles QUIT in the middle of the Olympics. Unacceptable.
Now you resort to name calling because you lose an argument? Loser!

Reactions: hawaiian cane
No one was deprived of not realizing "her Olympic dream". When Simone pulled out she was replaced by other members of the Olympic team, in Tokyo. The team all around works like this. Simone was slated to compete in all 4 apparatuses. She was replaced by another member of the team to complete the required number for each apparatus. Would you have preferred the team flew in a person from Watts to compete?
BTW, not true. The team final and all arounds are separate events. By not dropping out after warm ups for the team finals, no one was allowed to take her place, thereby depriving her deserving teammate a spot in the team finals as well as a better chance to win the gold medal in the event. Without her, the rest of the team had to basically perform perfectly to have had a chance. That extra spot would have given them extra throw away scores and might have taken some pressure off the rest of the team and may have led to gold.

Reactions: rkrantz
Then why did no other gymnast have this problem?

Yes if that person from Watts doesn't quit on the team. The last time I heard this many excuses was when Al Golden was here. Use whatever justification you want to but Simone quit.
I dont know if you had a chance to listen Biles explain her mental state.
"Today.....I was just like, shaking....Ive never felt like this going into competition before," she told the news media afterward during a news conference she could have easily skipped. "Once I came out, Iwas like, "No, my mental isnt there."
Mental issues are, in fact, medical issues, and acknowledgement of this fact should lead to greater understanding and a more reasonable relationship between the athlete and the fan. Maybe think twice before we scream that someone choked when in fact, it's an incredible experience, feat just compete in the first place.
Biles came to Tokyo to celebrate resilience and inspire survivors. But because of that , she also came to Tokyo hauling the biggest burdens.
Before the Games, reporters asked her about the happiest moment of her career and she answered, "Honestly, probably my time off." Then on Instagram, she wrote, "I truly do feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders at times." Its quite possible all that weight may crushed her indomitable 4'8" slightly over 100 lb frame .
But she doesnt have to prove anything to anyone.

Reactions: miamimike
I dont know if you had a chance to listen Biles explain her mental state.
"Today.....I was just like, shaking....Ive never felt like this going into competition before," she told the news media afterward during a news conference she could have easily skipped. "Once I came out, Iwas like, "No, my mental isnt there."
Mental issues are, in fact, medical issues, and acknowledgement of this fact should lead to greater understanding and a more reasonable relationship between the athlete and the fan. Maybe think twice before we scream that someone choked when in fact, it's an incredible experience, feat just compete in the first place.
Biles came to Tokyo to celebrate resilience and inspire survivors. But because of that , she also came to Tokyo hauling the biggest burdens.
Before the Games, reporters asked her about the happiest moment of her career and she answered, "Honestly, probably my time off." Then on Instagram, she wrote, "I truly do feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders at times." Its quite possible all that weight may crushed her indomitable 4'8" slightly over 100 lb frame .
But she doesnt have to prove anything to anyone.
I never said she choked, only that she quit. Now that you mention it though, it does remind me of the kid that used to beat everyone in marbles and then, at the first sign of losing, would go home and take his marbles with him. Every gymnast in history has had similar issues as Simone had but none of them ever quit. Sorry, she's a quitter.

You and others would be celebrating how great she was if she competed and physically hurt herself. Smh

You keep missing the point... as usual.

I'm all for her withdrawing from competition if she is unfit to compete mentally or physically. Apparently, she's no Mary Lou Retton.

My problem is that she withdrew at the very last second and left her team in an almost unwinnable situation. She let them down.

Winners don't do that. GOAT'S don't do that. Not ever.

Was Suni Lee not under the same pressure that the quitter was?

It wasn't snowing here in Utah that time of year. I should know as I live here and was at that game. You are right about the rumors of MJ being hungover for that game but that was never verified for sure. Either way MJ still played while feeling like crap and led his team to the win.
lol how did you misinterpret that snow comment?

Biles has 4 golds at the Olympics. 27 total. This was Lee’s first at the Olympics. Third overall. No comparison.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
“Probably the most difficult thing I’ve ever done,” Jordan said afterward. “I almost played myself into passing out just to win a basketball game.” Not just any game, though — a Finals game. Said Bulls coach Phil Jackson: “This was a heroic effort, one to add to the collection of efforts that make up his legend.”
Anything else you need to know? My generation is the "no participation trophy, no excuse, stop your whining and get your job done generation". Trust me you want our generation in charge before yours...
You just referencing random quotes doesn’t make Jordan suddenly have a 104 degree temperature on the verge of death.

You over exaggerated. You were wrong. If your generation is so great, own up to it and admit it.

You just referencing random quotes doesn’t make Jordan suddenly have a 104 degree temperature on the verge of death.

You over exaggerated. You were wrong. If your generation is so great, own up to it and admit it.
Here you go. I admit I was wrong by 1 degree. Now, grab your apple juice and head to bed.
Michael Jordan once scored 38 points with 103-degree fever. NBA legend Michael Jordan, who turns 56 today, once scored 38 points in Game 5 of 1997 NBA Finals for Chicago Bulls against Utah Jazz, despite having 103-degree fever. The game, which Bulls won 90-88, came to be known as the "flu game".

Comes down to the influence she has on others, the moment, everything. We were talking about defunding police a few months ago (which they are now coincidentally refunding), leaving them vulnerable and people screamed they know what their job entails and it’s a risk they take. I feel like most of this stuff is really common sense, you quit on your team prepare to get called out. Nobody can force you to perform but you are certainly not a hero or courageous, especially if you’re not injured on the biggest stage.

You keep missing the point... as usual.

I'm all for her withdrawing from competition if she is unfit to compete mentally or physically. Apparently, she's no Mary Lou Retton.

My problem is that she withdrew at the very last second and left her team in an almost unwinnable situation. She let them down.

Winners don't do that. GOAT'S don't do that. Not ever.
Michael did.

I never said she choked, only that she quit. Now that you mention it though, it does remind me of the kid that used to beat everyone in marbles and then, at the first sign of losing, would go home and take his marbles with him. Every gymnast in history has had similar issues as Simone had but none of them ever quit. Sorry, she's a quitter.
Obviously some on this thread have never had to look at pressure, a crisis staring them down. As I said she had a ton of pressure dealing with sponsors, trying to meet people's expectations by winning more Gold medals in an unsafe enviroment; athletes, Olympic officials and others crossing paths continously. Definitely a lack of social distancing. No one wants a part of this dreaded COVID-19. We keep hearing about athletes not allowed to participate because they tested positive. Its easy for anyone to sail into a athlete that excercises caution by putting their health and safety first when they know they are not mentally right. Mental issues are medical issues.
BTW NBA players were excused for meltdowns in their bubble last year--mental health issues led to the end of the Clippers 2020 season---yet Biles is not???? So what??? She's human. She admitted she had a melt down. She was honest.
Its unfair to compare her to any team athlete, in any team sport, ever, ever. She doesnt participate on 100yd field or the length of Basketball court. She operates on a 4 inch balance beam. Instead of playing in a 162 game season like MLB, she wins or loses in 90 seconds. I seriously doubt Tom Brady or King James can ever imagine the pressure felt by Biles, who at age 24 is without question was tasked with being the face of US Olympians in a pandemic bubble with countless protocols and no fans. Mis Biles deserves respect, not contempt.

Obviously some on this thread have never had to look at pressure, a crisis staring them down. As I said she had a ton of pressure dealing with sponsors, trying to meet people's expectations by winning more Gold medals in an unsafe enviroment; athletes, Olympic officials and others crossing paths continously. Definitely a lack of social distancing. No one wants a part of this dreaded COVID-19. We keep hearing about athletes not allowed to participate because they tested positive. Its easy for anyone to sail into a athlete that excercises caution by putting their health and safety first when they know they are not mentally right. Mental issues are medical issues.
BTW NBA players were excused for meltdowns in their bubble last year--mental health issues led to the end of the Clippers 2020 season---yet Biles is not???? So what??? She's human. She admitted she had a melt down. She was honest.
Its unfair to compare her to any team athlete, in any team sport, ever, ever. She doesnt participate on 100yd field or the length of Basketball court. She operates on a 4 inch balance beam. Instead of playing in a 162 game season like MLB, she wins or loses in 90 seconds. I seriously doubt Tom Brady or King James can ever imagine the pressure felt by Biles, who at age 24 is without question was tasked with being the face of US Olympians in a pandemic bubble with countless protocols and no fans. Mis Biles deserves respect, not contempt.
I don't believe she quit. I think her mental/ physical issues would have shown up way prior to her getting to the Olympics. Something, Iguess mental, has taken over. Think of the endorsement money she has probably lost by pulling out. She needs to get this issue diagnosed or it dog her the rest of her athletic days.

She will have another mention on her resume: while not physically injured she quit on herself, team mates and country during the Olympics.
What is your resume is the wrong question to ask the other poster for very obvious reasons. J
She wasn't performing well and stepped aside rather than hurting the team. She was still there cheering for her teammates. This was supposedly the best team ever and there were capable replacements.

I don't believe she quit. I think her mental/ physical issues would have shown up way prior to her getting to the Olympics. Something, Iguess mental, has taken over. Think of the endorsement money she has probably lost by pulling out. She needs to get this issue diagnosed or it dog her the rest of her athletic days.
Her mental issues did show up prior to the the Olympics. During qualifying she made mistakes on every routine.

Did she quit or did she choke? Which one is it? One minute you said she quit and the next minute she choked. There is a difference. You need to quit smoking that high grade weed and throttle back to mids. She's an African American gymnast who has dominated a predominantly white sport and is getting crucified for being concerned about her safety knowing full well that she could be seriously injured if she isn't fully prepared mentally and physically. I have a sneaky suspicion that if she was a blonde haired, blue white girl, she would have gotten a lot more sympathy and you probably wouldn't have started this dumbass thread in the first place. #IsaidwhatIsaid
Did she quit or did she choke? Which one is it? One minute you said she quit and the next minute she choked. There is a difference. You need to quit smoking that high grade weed and throttle back to mids. She's an African American gymnast who has dominated a predominantly white sport and is getting crucified for being concerned about her safety knowing full well that she could be seriously injured if she isn't fully prepared mentally and physically. I have a sneaky suspicion that if she was a blonde haired, blue white girl, she would have gotten a lot more sympathy and you probably wouldn't have started this dumbass thread in the fir
Did she quit or did she choke? Which one is it? One minute you said she quit and the next minute she choked. There is a difference. You need to quit smoking that high grade wee
Did she quit or did she choke? Which one is it? One minute you said she quit and the next minute she choked. There is a difference. You need to quit smoking that high grade weed and throttle back to mids. She's an African American gymnast who has dominated a predominantly white sport and is getting crucified for being concerned about her safety knowing full well that she could be seriously injured if she isn't fully prepared mentally and physically. I have a sneaky suspicion that if she was a blonde haired, blue white girl, she would have gotten a lot more sympathy and you probably wouldn't have started this dumbass thread in the first place. #
Did she quit or did she choke? Which one is it? One minute you said she quit and the next minute she choked. There is a difference. You need to quit smoking that high grade weed and throttle back to mids. She's an African American gymnast who has dominated a predominantly white sport and is getting crucified for being concerned about her safety knowing full well that she could be seriously injured if she isn't fully prepared mentally and physically. I have a sneaky suspicion that if she was a blonde haired, blue white girl, she would have gotten a lot more sympathy and you probably wouldn't have started this dumbass thread in the first place. #IsaidwhatIsaid
First of all. This has ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, NYET, NOTHING to do with the color of Biles skin.
Typical liberal pussifed comment, when all else fails, point your finger and yell “racist”
100% WRONG
Secondly to answer your question normie, Simone did both!!!
She choked, and then quit.
Cause and effect
For whatever “label” you put on it, just call it what it was!
She QUIT, she CHOKED, she PANICED!!!
did you see her G.O.A.T patch on her uniform???
Biles succumbed to the pressure of the moment!
PS Fuk off with your 100% racist nonsense, you have to be better than, that lil normie!!!!!
Pffft

She wasn't performing well and stepped aside rather than hurting the team. She was still there cheering for her teammates. This was supposedly the best team ever and there were capable replacements.
What else did you expect her to do??? Go back to her room and sulk?????
Yes she cheered!
Woo hoo!
Since when does trying to limit the damage you’ve done, become an attribute???
Yes we had more than capable replacements, as another American won the all around GOLD medal.
Bottom line Mikey is obvious to all
She choked and then quit!
Exactly like Roberto Duran, her legacy will forever be tied into her quitting at 2020 Tokyo Olympics
Way to defend it, get back in your safe zone and shhhhhhhhh!

Reactions: Sonny Long
First of all. This has ZERO, NADA, ZILCH, NYET, NOTHING to do with the color of Biles skin.
Typical liberal pussifed comment, when all else fails, point your finger and yell “racist”
100% WRONG
Secondly to answer your question normie, Simone did both!!!
She choked, and then quit.
Cause and effect
For whatever “label” you put on it, just call it what it was!
She QUIT, she CHOKED, she PANICED!!!
did you see her G.O.A.T patch on her uniform???
Biles succumbed to the pressure of the moment!
PS Fuk off with your 100% racist nonsense, you have to be better than, that lil normie!!!!!
Pffft
Listen up feeble old man. Race has absolutely everything to do with this utterly ridiculous, ignorant and uninformed post that you created and I noticed a pretty common theme amongst those of you who have been shamelessly bashing this girl. I stand by my scenario if this were a blonde haired blue eyed white girl that there would be a different reaction.
I'll give you two guesses what that theme is but you'll only need one.

Listen up feeble old man. Race has absolutely everything to do with this utterly ridiculous, ignorant and uninformed post that you created and I noticed a pretty common theme amongst those of you who have been shamelessly bashing this girl. I stand by my scenario if this were a blonde haired blue eyed white girl that there would be a different reaction.

I married a woman of color fuktard!
Hey lil normie, you know exactly 0% of my mind set.
Feeble???, I’m currently a 32 waist 40 inch chest (down from 44) fuktard!!!!
Only a small minded dim witted person would fall back on racism as an excuse.
Fuk you with your embarrassing excuse for being on the wrong side of a societal discussion
Thank you for embarrassing yourself on this board for all to see what and who the real racist is here!
YOU!!!
LMAO @ iron
#when all else fails yell racist!!!
Pffft on ignorance

Hey lil normie, you know exactly 0% of my mind set.
Feeble???, I’m currently a 32 waist 40 inch chest (down from 44) fuktard!!!!
Only a small minded dim witted person would fall back on racism as an excuse.
Fuk you with your embarrassing excuse for being on the wrong side of a societal discussion
Thank you for embarrassing yourself on this board for all to see what and who the real racist is here!
YOU!!!
LMAO @ iron
#when all else fails yell racist!!!
Pffft on ignorance
Some of the most racist people I know are married to POCs that's people of color for the illiterate. I call it like I see it and if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, guess what it's a duck!!! In other words if it looks, sounds and smells like racism or racist then it's racist. Every sensible person which include experts in the sport of gymnastics I.E. former gymnasts, media columnist from major news and sports outlets have said her withdrawal from competition was due this twisties issue that alot gymnasts struggle with was her reason. Only people of your ilk simply say she just quit and do you know why? It's because you're a fckin clown.

Yes she cheered!
Woo hoo!
Yes we had more than capable replacements, as another American won the all around GOLD medal.
Exactly like Roberto Duran, her legacy will forever be tied into her quitting at 2020 Tokyo Olympics
Facts.

Reactions: majus12
Some of the most racist people I know are married to POCs that's people of color for the illiterate. I call it like I see it and if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, guess what it's a duck!!! In other words if it looks, sounds and smells like racism or racist then it's racist. Every sensible person which include experts in the sport of gymnastics I.E. former gymnasts, media columnist from major news and sports outlets have said her withdrawal from competition was due this twisties issue that alot gymnasts struggle with was her reason. Only people of your ilk simply say she just quit and do you know why? It's because you're a fckin clown.
Bullshit lil normie. You know jack shit about me to assume ANYTHING concerning me. Show me any post that relates to me being racist?!!!!!!!!!!!
Pffft
You just fall back on the current liberal “term of the year” !!!!
You are simply a small minded, shallow, non thinker!
G-d forbid anyone having a different opinion that ISN’T racist eh???
Thanks for embarrassing yourself to the board on this thread!
LMAO @ YOU

Bullshit lil normie. You know jack shit about me to assume ANYTHING concerning me. Show me any post that relates to me being racist?!!!!!!!!!!!
Pffft
You just fall back on the current liberal “term of the year” !!!!
You are simply a small minded, shallow, non thinker!
G-d forbid anyone having a different opinion that ISN’T racist eh???
Thanks for embarrassing yourself to the board on this thread!
LMAO @ YOU
You labeling me as a liberal shows that you don't know Jack shit about me. I didn't embarrass myself, you did by creating this thread in the first place fool. It was really uncalled for because your ignorance on the subject is on full display. Full disclosure, I didn't know what the twisties was until I to do a little research so I could blast your ass as usual and if you would have done the same, we wouldn't be having this discussion. As further evidence that you are a clown, you spout your chest and waist measurements. I don't want to have sex with you, I don't like boy p*say. LMFAO at you!!!! I usually don't entertain the ramblings of a grumpy old man but I got time today.

Obviously you don't know me. I started a roofing company at age 22. You have no idea of the pressure of running a roofing co in S. Fla at that time. I've also raced Motocross for the last 35 years. Certainly not at Simone's level but again, you have no idea of the pressure of lining up on the starting line with 39 other bikes that are trying to squeeze into a first turn big enough for about for about 6 and then have them trying to take you off the track until the checkered flag. You have no idea the pressure of clearing 70 foot triple jumps on every lap while you're 30 to 40 feet off the ground, where one simple mistake can leave you paralyzed or dead. Insane that you think that Brady faces less pressure than Biles, when the Super Bowl is one of the most important titles in all of sports. I've also raised 3 children, which is a pressure that Simone has no clue about. I never said I hated her, just that she quit. You can use whatever excuse you want to but the bottom line is that she indeed did quit.

Yes she cheered!
Woo hoo!
Bottom line is if she felt she couldn't compete or even if she just didn't want to, she shouldn't have, That was her right as a human being. Her legacy will be a combined total of 30 Olympic and World Championship medals. The most decorated American gymnast! Do you really think quitting in Tokyo will erase all those accomplishments? I think not!

Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone but myself here but for me race has nothing to do with this. I was raised by a man that did not accept quitting under any circumstance so that is ingrained in me. Racing MX for so many years taught me to never quit until you see the checkered flag. That is the only theme you'll see from me and I can assure you that if Ken Dorsey had pulled out in the 1st quarter of the Rose Bowl game and we would have lost, I would have been saying the same about him. What I think or say here has no bearing on Simone's future, but since this is a sports forum and I am a sports fan, I have every right to give my opinion on this, whether or not you agree with it. It is a fact that she quit. If anyone wants to excuse it for any reason that is their right but it doesn't change the fact that she quit.

Bottom line is if she felt she couldn't compete or even if she just didn't want to, she shouldn't have, That was her right as a human being. Her legacy will be a combined total of 30 Olympic and World Championship medals. The most decorated American gymnast!
We agree. 100% her right.
Ironically, in her attempt to protect her her legacy after receiving previous lower than expected scores, (while wearing a G.O.A.T. patch on her uni, and in her own words) reduced her legacy.
As President Obama once said, “Actions have consequences”
Her legacy will be FOREVER linked to her walking out, panicking, losing control of her emotions, and flat out choking!
Similar to Roberto Duran, a historically great fighter is now known for “No mas, No mas”
Not only did she walk out on herself she walked out on her teamates!!!!!!!!!!
Yes her absolute right to chose to do what she did, now she has to live with it!

She did hurt her team though. Those replacements were not allowed to compete in the Team Finals once she tried to give it a go. If she knew she felt bad in warm ups, she should have stepped aside before the Finals began so a deserving teammate could have given the team a chance for Gold.

You labeling me as a liberal shows that you don't know Jack shit about me. I didn't embarrass myself, you did by creating this thread in the first place fool. It was really uncalled for because your ignorance on the subject is on full display. Full disclosure, I didn't know what the twisties was until I to do a little research so I could blast your ass as usual and if you would have done the same, we wouldn't be having this discussion. As further evidence that you are a clown, you spout your chest and waist measurements. I don't want to have sex with you, I don't like boy p*say. LMFAO at you!!!! I usually don't entertain the ramblings of a grumpy old man but I got time today.
Embarrass myself lil normie.????????
LMAO, look at the 6 pages of comments whose vast majority AGREES with me.
Nice try at another deflection.
keep proving you are still a small minded dim witted puss.
I mentioned my condition becuase you referred to my age in a negative fashion
Fuk off with your passive aggressive pussy attitude!
Keep defending terms, when the whole world knows, and watched what happened.
So much fun watching certain people spout nonsense
thanks for this mornings amusement
PS Always gonna smoke the good stuff. If you partake you are always invited!

I can't speak for anyone but myself here but for me race has nothing to do with this. I was raised by a man that did not accept quitting under any circumstance so that is ingrained in me. Racing MX for so many years taught me to never quit until you see the checkered flag. That is the only theme you'll see from me and I can assure you that if Ken Dorsey had pulled out in the 1st quarter of the Rose Bowl game and we would have lost, I would have been saying the same about him. What I think or say here has no bearing on Simone's future, but since this is a sports forum and I am a sports fan, I have every right to give my opinion on this, whether or not you agree with it. It is a fact that she quit. If anyone wants to excuse it for any reason that is their right but it doesn't change the fact that she quit.
Fair and reasonable opinion but most on this thread who are denouncing her decision are not looking at this "twisties" issue as what many experts have opined as the root cause of her withdrawal from competition. It also marginalizes people with mental health issues IMO. The only equivalency that I can say about your Ken Dorsey analogy is what if he suffered a neck injury in the first quarter and took himself out of the game or risk being paralyzed? Would you still call him a quitter? I don't know how many ways I have to say this but spatial awareness or disorientation what the experts are saying as to why she withdrew. She could have been seriously injured that high in the air.

Embarrass myself lil normie.????????
LMAO, look at the 6 pages of comments whose vast majority AGREES with me.
Nice try at another deflection.
keep proving you are still a small minded dim witted puss.
I mentioned my condition becuase you referred to my age in a negative fashion
Fuk off with your passive aggressive pussy attitude!
Keep defending terms, when the whole world knows, and watched what happened.
So much fun watching certain people spout nonsense
thanks for this mornings amusement
PS Always gonna smoke the good stuff. If you partake you are always invited!
Haha!!!! You'd be pretty fun to get high with. Try the Sour Diesel or OG Kush, Gorilla Glue and we're just going have to agree to disagree on this and not everyone shares your sentiment on this issue.

Haha!!!! You'd be pretty fun to get high with. Try the Sour Diesel or OG Kush, Gorilla Glue and we're just going have to agree to disagree on this and not everyone shares your sentiment on this issue.
Understood.
Trust me if she were a 5’81/2” blue eyed blonde from anywhere in Eastern Europe or Russia I promise you, I would have said the same thing. Being Jewish, I know what it feels like to be judged based on nothing but perceptions Norm!
Never had Gorilla Glue, I do have LemonSour OG however!
Maybe one day we will get the opportunity to get buzzed together!
Look forward to it

Reactions: normsmith
Fair and reasonable opinion but most on this thread who are denouncing her decision are not looking at this "twisties" issue as what many experts have opined as the root cause of her withdrawal from competition. It also marginalizes people with mental health issues IMO. The only equivalency that I can say about your Ken Dorsey analogy is what if he suffered a neck injury in the first quarter and took himself out of the game or risk being paralyzed? Would you still call him a quitter? I don't know how many ways I have to say this but spatial awareness or disorientation what the experts are saying as to why she withdrew. She could have been seriously injured that high in the air.
Thanks for a fair answer norm. If Simone had suffered a neck injury then that would be different to me than just pulling out due to too much pressure. To be fair, I'm not saying that I am right about how I feel, just giving my opinion here. My biggest beef with her is that she didn't withdraw after warmups, when she knew she was off and could have given her spot to a deserving teammate that would have given her team a better shot a winning Gold in the Team Finals.

Listen kookie ookie, It only goes to show how misinformed keyboard posters are.
I’m sitting here after having a Shrimp salad for lunch, my dogs head on my lap, smoking
“Pineapple upside down cake”, 29.78% THC
I’m 100% opposite of what you think
I’m smiling, chuckling at some of the liberal pussies posts!
Having fun responding.
Thanks for giving me another laugh!
Into fisting eh?
Apparently your mental game is anal as well
Pffft
Cookie ookie is you. What is this pfft nonsense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT