ADVERTISEMENT

Getting really tired of our PC Pussified world. Since when does……

Understood.
Trust me if she were a 5’81/2” blue eyed blonde from anywhere in Eastern Europe or Russia I promise you, I would have said the same thing. Being Jewish, I know what it feels like to be judged based on nothing but perceptions Norm!
Never had Gorilla Glue, I do have LemonSour OG however!
Maybe one day we will get the opportunity to get buzzed together!
Look forward to it
Likewise for me, if that same young lady you described had the same thing, I would after seeing everything that I've seen would give her the same benefit of the doubt.

Way to justify choking. You missed my reference to spatial sensation term.,because Vertigo by it’s definition becomes “spatial awareness” issues.
What does being 69 have to do with making a valid point.??
I just rewatched kookie ookie’s video where he’s crying and quitting Canesport!
The two of you make a nice couple!

Bottom line normie, is the vast majority of people believe like I do about Simone Biles.
Feel free to deflect and make this about medical definitions, when in reality she got nervous and CHOKED!
It will 100% always be part of her legacy!!!
Tim Duncan missed a layup against the Heat that cost the Spurs the NBA title. He is in the Hall of Fame. Is that missed layup a part of his legacy?

Never fails....these people have no discipline. Not even the discipline required to have an intelligent discussion when there is opposing viewpoints. These kind of people are woefully unqualified to lead people.
Said looking in mirror and never leading a thing in your life!

Ok fair enough
So let’s call it what it was
SHE CHOKED at that moment in time!
period!
Choked... quit... backed out... was not able to perform when the chips were down...

Call it whatever you like. I am not upset by her decision. She has done enough in her sport that - to me - she earned a chance to compete. As it turns out, we had a back-up who won the individual all-arouud gold medal, so good for us.

I feel badlly for her that she felt she was unable to go. I would not have wanted her to go out and screw up the team.

Hope she is able to overcome her demons.

Reactions: miamimike
Choked... quit... backed out... was not able to perform when the chips were down...

Call it whatever you like. I am not upset by her decision. She has done enough in her sport that - to me - she earned a chance to compete. As it turns out, we had a back-up who won the individual all-arouud gold medal, so good for us.

I feel badlly for her that she felt she was unable to go. I would not have wanted her to go out and screw up the team.

Hope she is able to overcome her demons.
Exactly klbcec, she made a decision that will forever be part of her legacy!
My point was simple, let’s simply be honest and call it what it is.
A GOAT doesn’t withdraw like that
I also feel bad for Simone, IMO before the Olympics, she was the GOAT in Gymnastics, I no longer feel that way!

Reactions: krvanness
Here you go. I admit I was wrong by 1 degree. Now, grab your apple juice and head to bed.
Michael Jordan once scored 38 points with 103-degree fever. NBA legend Michael Jordan, who turns 56 today, once scored 38 points in Game 5 of 1997 NBA Finals for Chicago Bulls against Utah Jazz, despite having 103-degree fever. The game, which Bulls won 90-88, came to be known as the "flu game".
Michael Jordan played a basketball game. Simone Biles is flipping around in the air in a sport where a wrong move or bad landing could mean she spends the rest of her life in a wheelchair.

You see the difference?

Biles has nothing to prove. She’s one of the most decorated American gymnasts of all time. And she was sexually assaulted numerous times as a youth by Larry Nassar. She deserves nothing but your unequivocal support.

Exactly klbcec, she made a decision that will forever be part of her legacy!
My point was simple, let’s simply be honest and call it what it is.
A GOAT doesn’t withdraw like that
I also feel bad for Simone, IMO before the Olympics, she was the GOAT in Gymnastics, I no longer feel that way!
Absolutely amazing that a young woman that was sexually assaulted as a minor with the US Olympics turning their back to Nassar’s actions and yet still turns out and produces medals for her country gets no support. You should be ashamed of these comments man. Go f yourself.

Absolutely amazing that a young woman that was sexually assaulted as a minor with the US Olympics turning their back to Nassar’s actions and yet still turns out and produces medals for her country gets no support. You should be ashamed of these comments man. Go f yourself.
Stop making excuses for Quitters.

Don't get mad at me, Lil Lady. You're the one defending a Quitter.
In any competition Biles enters in, she will be in the top 5 of that activity in the world. You aren’t in the top 5 million for whatever it is you do.

Biles competes in an activity and for her country, both of which is more physically and mentally draining than anything you do because sitting on the computer and being a pussy ass bitch is pretty easy.

And she does all this despite having been sexually assaulted as a minor, something that has led countless youths to severe mental anguish and suicide.

And you sit here and criticize her? What a ****ing loser.

Seriously Gary, get your ****ing site under control this is getting ridiculous.

In any competition Biles enters in, she will be in the top 5 of that activity in the world. You aren’t in the top 5 million for whatever it is you do.

Biles competes in an activity and for her country, both of which is more physically and mentally draining than anything you do because sitting on the computer and being a pussy ass bitch is pretty easy.

And she does all this despite having been sexually assaulted as a minor, something that has led countless youths to severe mental anguish and suicide.

And you sit here and criticize her? What a ****ing loser.

Seriously Gary, get your ****ing site under control this is getting ridiculous.
Get out of your feelings. Simone Biles is a Quitter. The entire world saw her Quit. It is what it is.

In brighter news, did you see our heavy weight wrestler down by one with two seconds left get the two point reversal to get the win?

this dude was huge and did back flips like it was nothing before he draped him self in the flag.

pisses me off that a bad ass olympic sport that’s been around for thousands of years doesn’t get more tv time than literally any sport but track, swimming and soccer. Wrestling should be what the olympics are all about. This should be the number one sport.

just the thought of the 92 dream team in basketball to where our nations basketball is as a whole is so depressing. Is Olympic boxing even a thing any more? Never see it on tv. Not even the replays.

olympics suck now.

Total crock of BS. None of that, if it ever happened to her, has ZERO to do with CHOKING at that precise moment in time.
Silly comment 09, you are smarter than that!

Hats off to Miss Biles for being brave enough to say she had health issues. She came back to win a bronze, amazing considering she had not participated since that early mishap. Give her credit for trying to get her groove back.

Hats off to Miss Biles for being brave enough to say she had health issues. She came back to win a bronze, amazing considering she had not participated since that early mishap. Give her credit for trying to get her groove back.
Fuk off, taking a break from milking your goats??????????
SHE CHOKED!
Pfffffffffft
@antisemeticdouchebag

In brighter news, did you see our heavy weight wrestler down by one with two seconds left get the two point reversal to get the win?

this dude was huge and did back flips like it was nothing before he draped him self in the flag.

pisses me off that a bad ass olympic sport that’s been around for thousands of years doesn’t get more tv time than literally any sport but track, swimming and soccer. Wrestling should be what the olympics are all about. This should be the number one sport.

just the thought of the 92 dream team in basketball to where our nations basketball is as a whole is so depressing. Is Olympic boxing even a thing any more? Never see it on tv. Not even the replays.

olympics suck now.
I was just asking someone today whether Olympic boxing is televised. I am thinking that it may be to violent for some types out there. Times have really changed for the worst.

Did not know milking goats was so labor intensive. But then again you should know from experience. How long did it take you to find their sweet spot?
Hawaiicane- what is the over and under on how many days it takes Israel to Clean up Hezbollah on their Northern border? Between those terrorists and Hamas you won't have anyone to cheer for!

Did not know milking goats was so labor intensive. But then again you should know from experience. How long did it take you to find their sweet spot?
Pffft
Never said it took a lot of time, then again since YOU actually do milk them, you would know.#I’mCanesport’s#2douchebag#1antisemite

Reactions: Allied2651

olympics suck now.
The Olympics have become irrelevant. It used to be something to look forward to. Nationalistic pride. Now it's just entitled kids on skateboards. I miss the days of Bruce Jenner winning the Decathlon. Whatever happened to him?

Reactions: 6882
@Allied2651 this post should be in the louThe Olympics have become irrelevant. It used to be something to look forward to. Nationalistic pride. Now it's just entitled kids on skateboards. I miss the days of Bruce Jenner winning the Decathlon. Whatever happened to him?
Bruce is now Caitlin. Talk about change!

Without question the biggest attention for the USA in the 32nd Olympiad for nearly 2 weeks was Ms Biles pulling out of most events along with much backlash when Biles "quit on her team," as many criticized.
By comparison, not as much attention was given to Novak Djokovic's unsportsmanlike meltdown during his bronze medal loss in the Olympics. He then left before the third-place mixed doubles match, at first citing mental exhaustion.....later changed to a shoulder injury.....thus denying his partner Nina Stojanovic a shot at the bronze medal. ( NOW THAT IS QUITING ON YOUR TEAMMATE).
Interestingly, Djokovic was asked about Biles withdrawing only days before his outburst.
"If your aiming to be at the top of your game, you better start learning to deal with pressure. And how to cope with those moments on the court but also off the court, "the Serbian was quoted in a Washington Post article.
"Pressure is a privilege." Maybe so. Nut until one walks in someone else's shoes or follows their chalky footprints, there is no right to criticize someone's brave ---and very public---decision to admit to a mental health problem.

Without question the biggest attention for the USA in the 32nd Olympiad for nearly 2 weeks was Ms Biles pulling out of most events along with much backlash when Biles "quit on her team," as many criticized.
By comparison, not as much attention was given to Novak Djokovic's unsportsmanlike meltdown during his bronze medal loss in the Olympics. He then left before the third-place mixed doubles match, at first citing mental exhaustion.....later changed to a shoulder injury.....thus denying his partner Nina Stojanovic a shot at the bronze medal. ( NOW THAT IS QUITING ON YOUR TEAMMATE).
Interestingly, Djokovic was asked about Biles withdrawing only days before his outburst.
"If your aiming to be at the top of your game, you better start learning to deal with pressure. And how to cope with those moments on the court but also off the court, "the Serbian was quoted in a Washington Post article.
"Pressure is a privilege." Maybe so. Nut until one walks in someone else's shoes or follows their chalky footprints, there is no right to criticize someone's brave ---and very public---decision to admit to a mental health problem.
So, there are 2 spoiled lil babies that couldnt handle the pressure of the moment
Whats your point dimwit?????????????
PS no one gives a rats ass about Olympic tennis! Exactly why no one noticed but you
Pfffft

Last
So, there are 2 spoiled lil babies that couldnt handle the pressure of the moment
Whats your point dimwit?????????????
PS no one gives a rats ass about Olympic tennis! Exactly why no one noticed but you
Pfffft
Last I checked you started this thread, dimwit. What Im pointing out is both Tennis and gymnastics are individual sports. Many went for Simone's jugular but nothing was said about Novak. ZIppo, zero nada. Folks kept saying she failed her team mates. No one bothered to talk about Novak. Quite possible those that sailed into Ms Biles realized later what happened to Novak but avoided it like the plague because they were afraid of being called out. You included.

Last

Last I checked you started this thread, dimwit. What Im pointing out is both Tennis and gymnastics are individual sports. Many went for Simone's jugular but nothing was said about Novak. ZIppo, zero nada. Folks kept saying she failed her team mates. No one bothered to talk about Novak. Quite possible those that sailed into Ms Biles realized later what happened to Novak but avoided it like the plague because they were afraid of being called out. You included.
WRONG again!
Listen my towel headed AntiSemetic Canes fan, Novak had a temper tantrum, Biles fukin QUIT CHOKED in her moment in the spotlight
However thanks for making my morning more enjoyable
Always love seeing AntiSemetic fuktards embarrass themselves.

WRONG again!
Listen my towel headed AntiSemetic Canes fan, Novak had a temper tantrum, Biles fukin QUIT CHOKED in her moment in the spotlight
However thanks for making my morning more enjoyable
Always love seeing AntiSemetic fuktards embarrass themselves.
Its important to realize mental issues were brought to the fore front.
The take away from the 32nd Tokyo Olympiad is the debuted its augmented motto of "Citius, Altius, Fortius"------
"Faster, Higher, Stronger"-----when adding "Together." The change was approved by the IOC to recognize the unifying power of sports and the importance of solidarity.
IOC President Thomas Bach stressed the "Stronger Together" part of the organization's new campaign during Sunday's closing ceremony, of how the athletes who competed kept moving even when the world around them stopped. And the belief that the world moves forward only when it moves together.
It is fitting the Cherry Blossom sculpture containing the Olympic flame may have closed up this past Sunday in Tokyo, but it did not extinguish the fire that the Pandemic games has lit globally. The Cherry Blossom, or Sakura Japan's national flower, is a symbol of many things, from rebirth and renewal to the hope and promise that the buds dormant will bloom again.....eve n if its a year later. But always when the time is right. The Olympic Sakura bloomed in Tokyo a year later than expected, with an additional and unexpected message. The time was right for the discussion on mental health.
The message you are trying, reaching, flailing away to send is this: Men dont have meltdowns. Wrong Again

The take away from the 32nd Tokyo Olympiad is the debuted its augmented motto of "Citius, Altius, Fortius"------
"Faster, Higher, Stronger"-----when adding "Together." The change was approved by the IOC to recognize the unifying power of sports and the importance of solidarity.
IOC President Thomas Bach stressed the "Stronger Together" part of the organization's new campaign during Sunday's closing ceremony, of how the athletes who competed kept moving even when the world around them stopped. And the belief that the world moves forward only when it moves together.
It is fitting the Cherry Blossom sculpture containing the Olympic flame may have closed up this past Sunday in Tokyo, but it did not extinguish the fire that the Pandemic games has lit globally. The Cherry Blossom, or Sakura Japan's national flower, is a symbol of many things, from rebirth and renewal to the hope and promise that the buds dormant will bloom again.....eve n if its a year later. But always when the time is right. The Olympic Sakura bloomed in Tokyo a year later than expected, with an additional and unexpected message. The time was right for the discussion on mental health.
The message you are trying, reaching, flailing away to send is this: Men dont have meltdowns. Wrong Again
STFU moron. Traitor Mo Fo!

First off use quotation marks completely, as this phrasing is far above your pay grade.
Secondly NONE of the above had anything to do with Biles CHOKING in the moment.
“Faster higher stronger” is not a new saying, been around for decades
NO issues were brought to the forefront other than politics, with athletes promoting personal social causes.
Lastly, I in no way implied that “men don’t have meltdown”. Your the donkey that

all athletes put their health at risk.STFU moron. Traitor Mo Fo!

First off use quotation marks completely, as this phrasing is far above your pay grade.
Secondly NONE of the above had anything to do with Biles CHOKING in the moment.
“Faster higher stronger” is not a new saying, been around for decades
NO issues were brought to the forefront other than politics, with athletes promoting personal social causes.
Lastly, I in no way implied that “men don’t have meltdown”. Your the donkey that
Speaking of far above the pay grade, seems you didnt complete the last sentence. Also on the 3rd line you left off a period. Also Biles shouldnt be singled out for choking in the moment. For the 2020 Olympiad all athletes put their health at risk. A number of them could not participate due to testing positive. Corporate sponsors demanded the games go on. When athletes have that hanging over their heads it is sure to bring on anxiety, apprehension. In addition all athletes feel the weight they carry on their shoulders; they are repping their countries.

Speaking of far above the pay grade, seems you didnt complete the last sentence. Also on the 3rd line you left off a period. Also Biles shouldnt be singled out for choking in the moment. For the 2020 Olympiad all athletes put their health at risk. A number of them could not participate due to testing positive. Corporate sponsors demanded the games go on. When athletes have that hanging over their heads it is sure to bring on anxiety, apprehension. In addition all athletes feel the weight they carry on their shoulders; they are repping their countries.
You truly need meds, there is ZERO comparison to Biles quiting the Olympics minutes before a team event, However thank you for making my point, ALL athletes “felt the weight they carry on their shoulders, they are repping their countries”.
Simone Biles was the ONLY ONE WHO QUIT/ CHOKED in her moment.
This isnt english class you “twat waffle”
Pffft

You truly need meds, there is ZERO comparison to Biles quiting the Olympics minutes before a team event, However thank you for making my point, ALL athletes “felt the weight they carry on their shoulders, they are repping their countries”.
Simone Biles was the ONLY ONE WHO QUIT/ CHOKED in her moment.
This isnt english class you “twat waffle”
Pffft
Then if this isnt English class why did you mention lack of quotation marks in the earlier post? Also your emphasis claiming Biles choked but the exclusion of Novak reflects your love seeing women folding their tent. No gender equity coming from you. Also check post #217 when I mentioned how much weight she carried on her shoulders. You claim its your point. Your are reaching, grasping for something to try to prove you are always right. Was Miss Biles under pressure? certainly with 24 gold medals in her resume. She was courageous in revealing her own issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT