ADVERTISEMENT

Great Job By The Trump Administration In Handling Flynn.

Well, the cheating isn't illegal...Obama fired him. The beating of the wife...welllllllllll....that's another story. Shows great respect Trump has for women.....but what about Hillary...what about Obama? Well, I don't don't know....but I do know Trump is a dumbass.
Cheating isn't illegal, however sharing classified documents is. However after Hillary you pinko's thinks it's legal. And it took Obama a year to fire that clown. Trump nipped it in the bud! Trump a billionare who's is president, what and who are you? A failed internet board troll

Reactions: BreakingCane
Cheating isn't illegal, however sharing classified documents is. However after Hillary you pinko's thinks it's legal. And it took Obama a year to fire that clown. Trump nipped it in the bud! Trump a billionare who's is president, what and who are you? A failed internet board troll
WOW....more infatuation with money and privilege. It's sad how you reside in someones ass because they have money and no morals. So, you are willing to give them the ability to threaten your own democracy. Sad. Just sad.

WOW....more infatuation with money and privilege. It's sad how you reside in someones ass because they have money and no morals. So, you are willing to give them the ability to threaten your own democracy. Sad. Just sad.
Our democracy was threatened when Obana's appointees Hillary and Patreaus allowed classified documents to be viewed by unauthorized people. Obama had terrible judgement

Our democracy was threatened when Obana's appointees Hillary and Patreaus allowed classified documents to be viewed by unauthorized people. Obama had terrible judgement
Obama had pretty good judgment and stood tall and answered all questions. Stood up to Putin. Trump is Putins bitch. Won't even answer questions regarding Putin testing Nukes. Wanna talk about threatening national security. This proves you don't give a damn about that so save it please. The identity of the man that has the football was compromised...so your fake outrage about Patreaus fools nobody sir. When will Trump answer questions about Russia. Why do they have a spy ship off New London CT. These people are war criminals and are Trumps friends and you are up Trumps ass....smdh

Reactions: normsmith
Obama had pretty good judgment and stood tall and answered all questions. Stood up to Putin. Trump is Putins bitch. Won't even answer questions regarding Putin testing Nukes. Wanna talk about threatening national security. This proves you don't give a damn about that so save it please. The identity of the man that has the football was compromised...so your fake outrage about Patreaus fools nobody sir. When will Trump answer questions about Russia. Why do they have a spy ship off New London CT. These people are war criminals and are Trumps friends and you are up Trumps ass....smdh
Stood up to Putin at the red line?? Muslim Brotherhood? Iranian Navy hold AK's to our boys heads?? I could go on an on. And stop with the nuclear football you sound like a mental patient. Like I say and many others have told you. Your an idiot and nobody likes you because of your lies and stupid statements

Stood up to Putin at the red line?? Muslim Brotherhood? Iranian Navy hold AK's to our boys heads?? I could go on an on. And stop with the nuclear football you sound like a mental patient. Like I say and many others have told you. Your an idiot and nobody likes you because of your lies and stupid statements
Roger Stone, Carter Page, Tillison, Maniford, and other Trump business associates under heavy investigation now. There is evidence of intercepted communications being investigated. The officials are saying that they spoke with Russian intelligence officials which has been verified. Right now several agencies have joined forces here and I have my popcorn ready. This house of cards is coming down....and Obama or Hillary whatabouts won't save them:

52625803.jpg

Gave him the chance to resign with some dignity affer he lied to Pence. Administration dealt with the issue swiftly and firmly after learning of Flynn's dishonesty. Unlike Barack Obama and his disgraceful administration who covered up Benghazi and didn't fire crooked c**t Hillary.

Op is a delusional tool.

No way he would be fine, he could sell the message and had a TON of $$$$$ behind him. Plus Holloywood loved him lmfao which the democrats think is important
If he were around today he was smart enough to where he could adapt to the changes. They were referring to the 1980's President version of him and they may be right. Not all of Hollywood loved him, I heard that Bonzo secretly hated him for being paid more.

Roger Stone, Carter Page, Tillison, Maniford, and other Trump business associates under heavy investigation now. There is evidence of intercepted communications being investigated. The officials are saying that they spoke with Russian intelligence officials which has been verified. Right now several agencies have joined forces here and I have my popcorn ready. This house of cards is coming down....and Obama or Hillary whatabouts won't save them:

52625803.jpg
Lmfao according to who??? More lies and CD style BS. CD don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!! Clown. However you "hear things" "several agencies" have joined forces? Lmfao! And where's it illegal to talk to anyone prior to election? What laws did they break?? Lmfao chasing rabbits down a hole to your shaved hampsters

Lmfao according to who??? More lies and CD style BS. CD don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!! Clown. However you "hear things" "several agencies" have joined forces? Lmfao! And where's it illegal to talk to anyone prior to election? What laws did they break?? Lmfao chasing rabbits down a hole to your shaved hampsters
You will find out soon enough sir....

You hearing from "your people" same guy who told you Jimbo was gone to LSU? Same "people" who taught you spread offense?? I've given you so many chances to prove me wrong yet you never do. You lie constantly and make up BS, it's sad I'm starting to feel bad for you.
It will come out. Get your popcorn ready. Patience. You will soon see what every smart person has known for quite some time. It's okay man. Some people have special needs.

It will come out. Get your popcorn ready. Patience. You will soon see what every smart person has known for quite some time. It's okay man. Some people have special needs.
Lmfao, again with your "sources" bro you don't have a clue!!! Same CD bullshit you soon on other boards. Nobody cares what you think because it's all lies!! You'd fabricate every topic but you know you'll get called out. Your a fraud

Gave him the chance to resign with some dignity affer he lied to Pence. Administration dealt with the issue swiftly and firmly after learning of Flynn's dishonesty. Unlike Barack Obama and his disgraceful administration who covered up Benghazi and didn't fire crooked c**t Hillary.
Too bad they didn't do the same for Comey.....lmao. Instead he had to hear about his own firing. Maybe that is why HE SHARED.....his own memos with a friend to leak to the press. That's right. You can't "leak" your own memos as a private citizen. Someone please tell that dumbass Trump.

Now let's see how many other officials Trump tried to strong arm.....Oh, unlike Obama.

Last edited:
Too bad they didn't do the same for Comey.....lmao. Instead he had to hear about his own firing. Maybe that is why HE SHARED.....his own memos with a friend to leak to the press. That's right. You can't "leak" your own memos as a private citizen. Someone please tell that dumbass Trump.

Now let's see how many other officials Trump tried to strong arm.....Oh, unlike O'bama.

You've got hot air and bullshit coming out of your mouth to make a word salad bowl of liberal lunacy that mirrors little

Why did it take 18 days to cut Flynn loose after the story broke? The fact that VP Pence said "we had no idea" not only raises the red flag but also points to Pence trying to pass himself off as a victim of duplicity. Trump, Pence, Sessions, Bannon all have to know something on the time frame (18 days) taken to dismiss Flynn. Did they confide with the Russians what Trump's next move should be? Pence has hired a lawyer & simultaneously scheduled fund raisers with his PACs.

Mueller is beyond reproach. Mueller is putting together a team of investigators similarly credentialed. The left and right jockeying for narratives when the truth will ultimately be revealed. Stop "hoping" for an outcome; soon enough there will be one.

Mueller is beyond reproach. Mueller is putting together a team of investigators similarly credentialed. The left and right jockeying for narratives when the truth will ultimately be revealed. Stop "hoping" for an outcome; soon enough there will be one.

Amen

As a lawyer, do you really believe Flynn lying to Pence was the reason he was fired? Give me a break. He was fired because a report leaked out about him being vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians. If not for that report Flynn would still be in the WH spying for the Russians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT