ADVERTISEMENT

Great Job By The Trump Administration In Handling Flynn.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Gave him the chance to resign with some dignity affer he lied to Pence. Administration dealt with the issue swiftly and firmly after learning of Flynn's dishonesty. Unlike Barack Obama and his disgraceful administration who covered up Benghazi and didn't fire crooked c**t Hillary.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Gave him the chance to resign with some dignity affer he lied to Pence. Administration dealt with the issue swiftly and firmly after learning of Flynn's dishonesty. Unlike Barack Obama and his disgraceful administration who covered up Benghazi and didn't fire crooked c**t Hillary.
Bro, you don't have a clue. You do realize Flynn was acting on behalf of The Prez? Or is this another "alternative reality"?

The question now becomes, what did the President know and when did he know it?
Sounds familiar?

Last edited:
John McCain whom I respect greatly is questioning the competence of this white house. We (you) have been fooled by this reality TV star. Wake up!

Bro, you don't have a clue. You do realize Flynn was acting on behalf of The Prez? Or is this another "alternative reality"?

Acting on behalf of the President?? I'm sure you were there in the room. What a joke. Another failed liberal mad at the world because he's marginal and can't do anything to make himself feel good except for lash out

General Betrayus is a great option to you? Let's just hope that the next time he has an extra marital affair it will be with someone that he won't share classified information with. So much for those GOP morals you like to brag about.

Lmfao sharing info with your biographer is usually how it works, no doubt he shouldn't have tagged that broad. However Clinton "didn't have sexual relations" ring a bell?

Lmfao sharing info with your biographer is usually how it works, no doubt he shouldn't have tagged that broad. However Clinton "didn't have sexual relations" ring a bell?
Sharing info is not the same as sharing classified info. As someone that detests both parties I could care less about Clinton in this as he is not the one being considered to lead the NSA.

Sharing info is not the same as sharing classified info. As someone that detests both parties I could care less about Clinton in this as he is not the one being considered to lead the NSA.

So "none of it was marked classified at the time" lmfao and no Clinton wasn't running the NSA he was leader of the free world and President and you could care less? Clown

And Petreaus was an Obama appointed position. Wasn't Bush wasn't Trump. Liberal clowns forget your failures so quick.

Last edited:
Acting on behalf of the President?? I'm sure you were there in the room. What a joke. Another failed liberal mad at the world because he's marginal and can't do anything to make himself feel good except for lash out
Your comments sound juvenile and canned.

General Betrayus is a great option to you? Let's just hope that the next time he has an extra marital affair it will be with someone that he won't share classified information with. So much for those GOP morals you like to brag about.

Gen Petreaus GOP? Really? Why did Obama appoint him?? He was Obama's hand picked guy. So the GOP. Liam is typical liberal bullshit. Could be the fact Democrats and liberals haven't ever fought for this country and you got confused.

So "none of it was marked classified at the time" lmfao and no Clinton wasn't running the NSA he was leader of the free world and President and you could care less? Clown
I wouldn't want either Clinton running the NSA, but why would I care about Clinton in this matter as he is no longer the leader of the free world. This is about Gen. Betrayus, you know, the person being considered for the job of heading the NSA right after getting off probation for giving out classified info.

Gen Petreaus GOP? Really? Why did Obama appoint him?? He was Obama's hand picked guy. So the GOP. Liam is typical liberal bullshit. Could be the fact Democrats and liberals haven't ever fought for this country and you got confused.
What branch of service did Trump fight for again? As I said I detest both parties, so I must ask if you practice being this stupid or does it just come naturally for you?

I wouldn't want either Clinton running the NSA, but why would I care about Clinton in this matter as he is no longer the leader of the free world. This is about Gen. Betrayus, you know, the person being considered for the job of heading the NSA right after getting off probation for giving out classified info.

So Clinton ok to be Pres not run NSA? Your a real tool. Again Patreaus was an Obama disaster!! Obama had a ton of failed appointees. Blame Obama for a guy running the CIA that shared classified documents. Damn shame Obama didn't have good judgement

What's Trump have to do with NSA position where a military candidates are preferred? See you liberals get so nasty when your proven how stupid you are
Once again I detest both parties so who's the stupid one here? Anyone whether they be Republican or Democrat who would nominate someone to be in charge of our intelligence that has already given out classified info should have their head examined.

Once again I detest both parties so who's the stupid one here? Anyone whether they be Republican or Democrat who would nominate someone to be in charge of our intelligence that has already given out classified info should have their head examined.

No doubt Obama really screwed the pooch with Hillary and her email BS and his appointment of Patreaus and his sharing to writer. Obama really didn't select the right people for two of the most important jobs in the world! Head of CIA and Sec of State! What a shame

No doubt Obama really screwed the pooch with Hillary and her email BS and his appointment of Patreaus and his sharing to writer. Obama really didn't select the right people for two of the most important jobs in the world! Head of CIA and Sec of State! What a shame
I could go on for quite a bit about Obama's shortcomings as President. The question is this, do you support Gen Betrayus for the job of heading the NSA knowing what we now know about him? Instead of just grasping at straws why not just go to your nearest dollar store and buy a whole box of them? I hear that they're on sale this week.

I could go on for quite a bit about Obama's shortcomings as President. The question is this, do you support Gen Betrayus for the job of heading the NSA knowing what we now know about him? Instead of just grasping at straws why not just go to your nearest dollar store and buy a whole box of them? I hear that they're on sale this week.

I'm not obligated to tell you if I support him or not, it's not your business who I support. And the Dollar General store comment? Really? You and CD split the Sci Fi channel subscription?

Yeah, because the American people are not worried about our National Security as long as the Benghazi fiasco still looms....SMFH...GTFOOH!!!

The sad thing is the Donald aka Shug Knight is more concerned with Ivankas sales of her Mexican leggings....SMFH

I'm not obligated to tell you if I support him or not, it's not your business who I support. And the Dollar General store comment? Really? You and CD split the Sci Fi channel subscription?
So you like to come on here and attack people for their views while not telling us yours? Typical. While I don't necessarily share the same views as CD I certainly don't mind him as a poster. At least he has the balls to tell us what he thinks on an issue.

So you like to come on here and attack people for their views while not telling us yours? Typical. While I don't necessarily share the same views as CD I certainly don't mind him as a poster. At least he has the balls to tell us what he thinks on an issue.

How much do you make a year? Telling you where I stand on an issue much different than telling you who I'd choose! I've never meet any of the candidates, don't have all the criteria to make a decision. However if you don't know where I stand on issues your about as intelligent as asking "who would you pick" these aren't questions normally asked in civilized societies!

How much do you make a year? Telling you where I stand on an issue much different than telling you who I'd choose! I've never meet any of the candidates, don't have all the criteria to make a decision. However if you don't know where I stand on issues your about as intelligent as asking "who would you pick" these aren't questions normally asked in civilized societies!
How much do you make in a year? ....and this matters how? He has to make a certain amount of money to have a valid opinion about something? Who gives a crap about how much he makes in a year. That's his business...not anyone else's. Any of us can tell where we stand on an issue or who we would choose. It's why it is great to be an American....Oh, and you better believe America is great. It doesn't need to be made great. It is the greatest country on the planet imho. For the simple reason we don't have to all agree...or make a certain amount of money, or be in a certain class to have the same value.

How much do you make in a year? ....and this matters how? He has to make a certain amount of money to have a valid opinion about something? Who gives a crap about how much he makes in a year. That's his business...not anyone else's. Any of us can tell where we stand on an issue or who we would choose. It's why it is great to be an American....Oh, and you better believe America is great. It doesn't need to be made great. It is the greatest country on the planet imho. For the simple reason we don't have to all agree...or make a certain amount of money, or be in a certain class to have the same value.

You just made my point dumb ass, two questions you don't ask. Who you voting for? How much do you make in a year?
All your other soap box talk I don't even respond to anymore. Your a joke. Low life insecure tool

You just made my point dumb ass, two questions you don't ask. Who you voting for? How much do you make in a year?
All your other soap box talk I don't even respond to anymore. Your a joke. Low life insecure tool
Please...spare us. You were just bragging the other day how much more money you make than me and you don't have a clue about my finances. Yet got the balls to try to convince yourself you make more money so therefore your opinion has some more validity...gtfooh....lmao. Now, you are coming here hollier than thou? Spare us all the BS Trump Jr. I don't buy the con job.

Please...spare us. You were just bragging the other day how much more money you make than me and you don't have a clue about my finances. Yet got the balls to try to convince yourself you make more money so therefore your opinion has some more validity...gtfooh....lmao. Now, you are coming here hollier than thou? Spare us all the BS Trump Jr. I don't buy the con job.

And you wonder why your known as a lair!! A bullshitter and a fraud. Making up stories to try and win an argument?? That's sad. Another pathetic CD maneuver! Sad sad pathetic person you really are. You've earned your reputation as a fraud that's all I'll say.

The only criteria needed in the case of Betrayus is that he gave out classified info to his girlfriend that he was cheating on his wife with. Is that not enough criteria for you to make an informed decision? The problem with both sides is that they're so worried about the splinter in the eyes of the other side while they themselves have a mighty Sequoia tree growing in their own. I could sit here for days pointing out the failings of both parties but both sides would only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. Both parties suck and hopefully will go the way of the Dodo bird and the dinosaurs before too long.

Reactions: cdwright40
The only criteria needed in the case of Betrayus is that he gave out classified info to his girlfriend that he was cheating on his wife with. Is that not enough criteria for you to make an informed decision? The problem with both sides is that they're so worried about the splinter in the eyes of the other side while they themselves have a mighty Sequoia tree growing in their own. I could sit here for days pointing out the failings of both parties but both sides would only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. Both parties suck and hopefully will go the way of the Dodo bird and the dinosaurs before too long.

Again Obama made a bad appointment with Petreaus obviously! Van Jones was terrible also. However they should have looked into it Obama was passing along intel thru Petreaus to ISIS! You know the terrorist org Obama called the JV team, that now runs 3/4 of the Middle East. The same JV team that has the governments of Egypt, Libya, Tunisia under their banner. Sad situation that this all happened under Obama's watch, we lost the entire region under Obama. Oh wait he drew a "red line" lmfao what a tool the guy was.

Yep....both parties have great flaws and the need for supporters to have their party win, unfortunately supersedes what is best for America. A lot of hypocrisy!!! It has gotten to the point you are picking the best option of the worst choices. Who will do the least amount of damage.

The problem is there is way too much money in politics and there are not term limits. Congress will not vote on them because they have too much to lose even though the people stand a lot to gain.

Also the parties do not work together anymore the way they used to. To balance a budget or anything. Political games and legislative tricks rule the day...and both parties are the blame. No doubt.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Again Obama made a bad appointment with Petreaus obviously! Van Jones was terrible also. However they should have looked into it Obama was passing along intel thru Petreaus to ISIS! You know the terrorist org Obama called the JV team, that now runs 3/4 of the Middle East. The same JV team that has the governments of Egypt, Libya, Tunisia under their banner. Sad situation that this all happened under Obama's watch, we lost the entire region under Obama. Oh wait he drew a "red line" lmfao what a tool the guy was.

Obama didn't always make the right choices but at least he wasn't the sh't show Trump is. You can't really find anything Trump does right dude. People are going to not always make the right call....but this guy couldn't even boil water let alone run the greatest country on earth....and the conflicts of the American interest is existent. This is his show now. What do you always say? Who is the president? Well then preside! Stop blaming HIllary and Obama for every sh't show decision....and be accountable. Stop lying. Stop tweeting. Stand up and answer to the American people. Stop profiting off the office of the presidency. Stop using your club to hold summits on major decisions. Did you know this fool was outside with world leaders and they didn't even have the proper lighting to view documents. You can say anything you want about Obama. No way was he this stupid. Nope!

This I won't argue with, only the thought of giving Betrayus another job.

Obama didn't always make the right choices but at least he wasn't the sh't show Trump is. You can't really find anything Trump does right dude. People are going to not always make the right call....but this guy couldn't even boil water let alone run the greatest country on earth....and the conflicts of the American interest is existent. This is his show now. What do you always say? Who is the president? Well then preside! Stop blaming HIllary and Obama for every sh't show decision....and be accountable. Stop lying. Stop tweeting. Stand up and answer to the American people. Stop profiting off the office of the presidency. Stop using your club to hold summits on major decisions. Did you know this fool was outside with world leaders and they didn't even have the proper lighting to view documents. You can say anything you want about Obama. No way was he this stupid. Nope!

More soap box talk, "proper lighting" now you blame Trump for light bulbs? Why not use his club, he didn't charge the tax payer for it? Obama spent more on vacations and BS than any president per term however Trump can't use his place for free. The rest is typical CD soap box talk hoping you make a friend

Flynn effed up, and was given the chance to resign with some dignity before being fired.

I know the mainstream media is a liberal bitch whore and wants all you liberals to run around gossiping like a little teenage girls, but this is not as big of a deal as the entire anti-trump media rstablishment would like it to be.

Obama and Hillary Clinton tried to cover up Benghazi and the liberal bitch whore media didn't give A rats ass but now this is some sort of historical headline.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Flynn effed up, and was given the chance to resign with some dignity before being fired.

I know the mainstream media is a liberal bitch whore and wants all you liberals to run around gossiping like a little teenage girls, but this is not as big of a deal as the entire anti-trump media rstablishment would like it to be.

Obama and Hillary Clinton tried to cover up Benghazi and the liberal bitch whore media didn't give A rats ass but now this is some sort of historical headline.

Well said, honestly it's better to get rid of problem now. Also heard my boy Mad Dog Mattis couldn't stand the guy and was causing problems.

Yep....spin spin spin.....but evidence just came out Trump has known about this for weeks. He wasn't interested in doing anything until he saw the political fallout. Yep...zero leadership skills. Ziltch!

Reactions: normsmith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT