ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricanes kneeling in the NFL

jorgeantonio

Backup
Jan 2, 2011
Just saw the picture of the Cleveland Browns: curious if any hurricanes in this picture or any other team taking a knee around the league??

Ashamed of him, The servicemen and women of Cleveland Avenue now refused to carry the flag for the opening game because of this shit ......

Nice job Duke
Who gives a damn about that flag or anthem? People died in this blood brought county for nothing. Why that don't register in your damn head? You know.....innocent people! A song made in during slavery times. SMDH

Reactions: Azar and dlmcane
Ashamed of him, The servicemen and women of Cleveland Avenue now refused to carry the flag for the opening game because of this shit ......

Nice job Duke
Ironic that you're not ashamed of them. It's pathetic the way they are disrespecting the flag over the free speech of a few.....I know sounds stupid, right?

Reactions: King_Cane
Move the fvck out then.
I will....just give me back what was taken. I want all of it. I Guess your dumbass didn't pay attention to me saying innocent people died huh? Because, that flag means more to you dummy.

Who gives a damn about that flag or anthem? People died in this blood brought county for nothing. Why that don't register in your damn head? You know.....innocent people! A song made in during slavery times. SMDH
I give a damn! You know white people died to free slaves too. Over 600k of them so spare me the revisionist history. Their blood did mean something. You act like slavery is only an black thing and it only happened in the US. If you live in the past, you'll stay in the past.

I give a damn! You know white people died to free slaves too. Over 600k of them so spare me the revisionist history. Their blood did mean something. You act like slavery is only an black thing and it only happened in the US. If you live in the past, you'll stay in the past.
Ain't no 600K died for Black people. That's a lie. So, Spare me the lies. Ain't no body suffered more in this country....then black people. Forget the pass? Why? When we still live in it, so f that flag. Alot people of died for the agenda of the shadow government anyway. Why how this country became don't bother people is mind boggling!!!! You cant wear my shoes if you can't fit them.

Reactions: Azar

Nice job Duke
That is a weak move. Don't fight petty with petty. So now our serviceman don't respect the fans and the other 95% of the players because of a few. What happen to this country. Just be the bigger person.

Ain't no 600K died for Black people. That's a lie. So, Spare me the lies. Ain't no body suffered more in this country....then black people. Forget the pass? Why? When we still live in it, so f that flag. Alot people of died for the agenda of the shadow government anyway. Why how this country became don't bother people is mind boggling!!!! You cant wear my shoes if you can't fit them.
Your shoes are filled with excuses and self pity... Loser...

Move the fvck out then.
I don't get this mindset. If you don't think like me move out then..... If you want to live in a world were everyone things the same try North Korea. You will be right at home there with that mindset.

Learn english Dumb A** "Ain't no" is not english..

Typical blm antifa mother fuhker. You racist kunt.
Racists? Boi, you don't what racism is, but theres alot of pictures and basically history you can see to show you racism. Buy a clue

I will....just give me back what was taken. I want all of it. I Guess your dumbass didn't pay attention to me saying innocent people died huh? Because, that flag means more to you dummy.
Nothing was taken from YOU...DumbA**.. Incidentally, slavery was just criminalized in Niger in 2003. it goes back 2500 yrs in Africa.. Your relatives have been selling their own kids for 2000 yrs before europeans ever got in the Game. You got to ask you r DumbA**, what's worse, buying slaves or selling your own kinFolk into slavery. Quit all this Crap. it's guys like you that give your kids a defeatist ( a person who expects or is excessively ready to accept failure.) attitude before they ever have a shot. you're garbage..

Then get the fuhk out this country you anti American piece of shit. Just like your hero obama you are disgrace to this country you pig.
People like the 2 of you are the problem with this country. I think you should both leave this country. Real Americans respect our Presidents. You sir are not a real American.

I don't want to want wear your shoes. I set goals every day. I dont wallow in self pitty. I learned how to speak and write good English. I'm not always bitter and angry when I fail. I try harder. I take blame for my shortcomings. It's how you earn respect. Self Pity is for Losers. And I never want to wear the Shoes of a Loser!!

Then get the fuhk out this country you anti American piece of shit. Just like your hero obama you are disgrace to this country you pig.
I'm a pig? Listen to how dumb you sound. Black folks ever ask to come to this land, and when we did come we came in peace. Not to steal and kill people for. Fuccck that flag!!!!! When your ancestors are murdered and when you still go through bullsht today.....kiss my ass and if you dnt like it come see.

I'm a pig? Listen to how dumb you sound. Black folks ever ask to come to this land, and when we did come we came in peace. Not to steal and kill people for. Fuccck that flag!!!!! When your ancestors are murdered and when you still go through bullsht today.....kiss my ass and if you dnt like it come see.
Your folks had a chance to go back "LIBERIA" but chose not to. Even from slavery...
Come see you???? Now you're a TOUGH GUY...LOL

I don't want to want wear your shoes. I set goals every day. I dont wallow in self pitty. I learned how to speak and write good English. I'm not always bitter and angry when I fail. I try harder. I take blame for my shortcomings. It's how you earn respect. Self Pity is for Losers. And I never want to wear the Shoes of a Loser!!
Bro, please save that sht. I never wallow in self pity. I try to help people grow. I teach young people how to grow and understanding others. Love and unity. We live in a selfish azz world. Naw, those that judge are losers.

Your folks had a chance to go back "LIBERIA" but chose not to. Even from slavery...
Come see you???? Now you're a TOUGH GUY...LOL
Naw, I'm a real guy. Again stop making up shit. With half told truths.

nice comeback DumbA**. In 150 yrs of the KKK, the killed less people than blacks kill each other in this country in 4 months.. Digest that Dummy...
Black people killing each other is a very serious problem. I don't condone that, but we talking about people having a problem with players kneeling right?

Bro, please save that sht. I never wallow in self pity. I try to help people grow. I teach young people how to grow and understanding others. Love and unity. We live in a selfish azz world. Naw, those that judge are losers.
i've worked with an continue 100's of inner city kids. A great percentage of them (with tons of potential) are being told things like " the white man ain't gonna let you do that" or Police look for Blacks to shoot. etc.. It's sickening. I've taken kids shopping and they got caught shoplifting and found nothing wrong with it. They feel things are owed to them.. rediculous value system with the people raising them. Dade county has 83% of black children (nat'l avg. 76%) born into 1 parent households.. I hate it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT