ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricanes kneeling in the NFL

i've worked with an continue 100's of inner city kids. A great percentage of them (with tons of potential) are being told things like " the white man ain't gonna let you do that" or Police look for Blacks to shoot. etc.. It's sickening. I've taken kids shopping and they got caught shoplifting and found nothing wrong with it. They feel things are owed to them.. rediculous value system with the people raising them. Dade county has 83% of black children (nat'l avg. 76%) born into 1 parent households.. I hate it.
That's a big problem. I don't blame white people, but I don't understand the hate for Black players kneeling for what's right and righteousness. It's the people that make up this country not no flag or anthem.

Reactions: Uswagpak
Dumbass! You think it's a game. We don't care about that damn flag. Never have and never will!!!!!
Not dumbass....if it's not about the flag then why kneel....it's a football game that they are paid alot to play....the service don't get paid no where near what the players get....there are whites and blacks in the service...so why disrespect the flag that we all stand under....yes we need to come together I agree with that....yes good with history but to make it that we owe something or that we did it is wrong...I didn't live that many years ago so no way we did anything...until this stops we will not be one

Ain't no 600K died for Black people. That's a lie. So, Spare me the lies. Ain't no body suffered more in this country....then black people. Forget the pass? Why? When we still live in it, so f that flag. Alot people of died for the agenda of the shadow government anyway. Why how this country became don't bother people is mind boggling!!!! You cant wear my shoes if you can't fit them.
It's historical record... sorry it doesn't for your narrative. Had you listened in school you'd know this. You have a group of people trying to rewrite history in this country and all the suckers falling for it. You know who else did this? Hitler and the Nazi's. People like you are why we are divided as we are in the country. Tired of people making sh#t up and then running with it as the truth. You weren't a slave, hell nobody you know was a slave. You know who are slaves? The people being held in countries like Syria & North Africa. Being held against their will and abused by Islamic fundamentalist groups. Don't see you peeping a single word about them. But because some dumbass thinks slave ownership (which was common) in that time period is now a hot topic and all white people should grovel for other people's mistakes 250 years ago, gtfoh! We are all free today because of what this country stands for. Not my fault you can't accept that as truth. Keep your crutch though!

So if u think the government does then protest them....not all the white ppl in this country.....hell the government takes from all of us all the time....

It's historical record... sorry it doesn't for your narrative. Had you listened in school you'd know this. You have a group of people trying to rewrite history in this country and all the suckers falling for it. You know who else did this? Hitler and the Nazi's. People like you are why we are divided as we are in the country. Tired of people making sh#t up and then running with it as the truth. You weren't a slave, hell nobody you know was a slave. You know who are slaves? The people being held in countries like Syria & North Africa. Being held against their will and abused by Islamic fundamentalist groups. Don't see you peeping a single word about them. But because some dumbass thinks slave ownership (which was common) in that time period is now a hot topic and all white people should grovel for other people's mistakes 250 years ago, gtfoh! We are all free today because of what this country stands for. Not my fault you can't accept that as truth. Keep your crutch though!
Sorry, but I've studied and did that well in the institution we call school. The lies in the history books about this and about that. No true fact about black people and where we come from. Nothing about Jim Crow, and the brainwashing of Willie Lynch. The affect racism and slavery had on generation upon generation of blacks in this country. As a black man i see mental slavery in my community. It was just in the 60s black people was fighting whites over being equal, but go ahead had in live in a fantasy about how this country is. Today we all are slaves to this system. As the government continue to take away our rights. One day every race will be singing.....we shall over come.

So if u think the government does then protest them....not all the white ppl in this country.....hell the government takes from all of us all the time....
Exactly! But I don't blame whites today. I would go just as hard for whites if they had to protest for anything. Black folks around me already call me uncle Tom! Why? Because I stand for what's right. I didn't agree with Obama being President and I don't agree with BLM groups. I don't see them in blacks community when we're killing each other. I just stand for truth.

Sorry, but I've studied and did that well in the institution we call school. The lies in the history books about this and about that. No true fact about black people and where we come from. Nothing about Jim Crow, and the brainwashing of Willie Lynch. The affect racism and slavery had on generation upon generation of blacks in this country. As a black man i see mental slavery in my community. It was just in the 60s black people was fighting whites over being equal, but go ahead had in live in a fantasy about how this country is. Today we all are slaves to this system. As the government continue to take away our rights. One day every race will be singing.....we shall over come.
You sir are full of sh#t. You're making up some utopic bullsh#t. This world isn't perfect nor will it ever be perfect. You lace up your shoes and put left foot after your right. Keep marching! The whole point of our constitution is to have checks and balances so govt doesn't turn into dictatorship. Has it been moving it in that direction hell yes, but until it does we are the freest land in the world. Also would love to hear your views on Margaret Sanger? I'll hang up and listen...

Exactly! But I don't blame whites today. I would go just as hard for whites if they had to protest for anything. Black folks around me already call me uncle Tom! Why? Because I stand for what's right. I didn't agree with Obama being President and I don't agree with BLM groups. I don't see them in blacks community when we're killing each other. I just stand for truth.
Good post ...I am all for that.....now to get that message to everyone

You sir are full of sh#t. You're making up some utopic bullsh#t. This world isn't perfect nor will it ever be perfect. You lace up your shoes and put left foot after your right. Keep marching! The whole point of our constitution is to have checks and balances so govt doesn't turn into dictatorship. Has it been moving it in that direction hell yes, but until it does we are the freest land in the world. Also would love to hear your views on Margaret Sanger? I'll hang up and listen...
The constitution? The government dont give a damn about the constitution. Haven't since it was created. I don't need to make sht up. I woke up, and did some real studying and researching. About life, health and the system. Wasn't Margaret Sanger a activist? We need more like her today.

Makes absolutely zero difference. Being a hurricane doesn't give you any less rights to protest than anyone else.

Reactions: jabazz
The constitution? The government dont give a damn about the constitution. Haven't since it was created. I don't need to make sht up. I woke up, and did some real studying and researching. About life, health and the system. Wasn't Margaret Sanger a activist? We need more like her today.
Lmao mr history she was also a black hating racist who founded the orgs that started planned parenthood to kill off black babies. There's some damn history for you! You're listening to the wrong damn people.

Lmao mr history she was also a black hating racist who founded the orgs that started planned parenthood to kill off black babies. There's some damn history for you! You're listening to the wrong damn people.
I guess you want a Gman badge? It was sarcasm. No, I really didn't know who she was, but I reseach with common sense. You can't believe everything you read.

I don't get this mindset. If you don't think like me move out then..... If you want to live in a world were everyone things the same try North Korea. You will be right at home there with that mindset.
I'm not asking people to think like me. I'm telling people if they don't like this country there are plenty of others they can move to.

I'm not asking people to think like me. I'm telling people if they don't like this country there are plenty of others they can move to.
Lol, who put you in charge? Sit your simple ass down. Weak minded people are just in the way. You have no clue buddy

Lol, who put you in charge? Sit your simple ass down. Weak minded people are just in the way. You have no clue buddy
Clue? Says the guy bitching about the country he lives in, saying he hates it. Move on, maybe Canada will take you? Liberia? Gtfooh! You can't move fast enough.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Clue? Says the guy bitching about the country he lives in, saying he hates it. Move on, maybe Canada will take you? Liberia? Gtfooh! You can't move fast enough.
Naw, I just hate the government and the system. People are dumb to worship a flag and some song made up during slavery times. To me....you're just as guilty. Let's just give the Indians back their land. Give blacks back their gold and history that was stolen. Not to mention a big ass law suit for all the innocent blacks that was killed during slavery times. It would reach well into the billions. I looked it up. Then we're even. Let the Indians decide who go or stay. Good luck with that one.

Naw, I just hate the government and the system. People are dumb to worship a flag and some song made up during slavery times. To me....you're just as guilty. Let's just give the Indians back their land. Give blacks back their gold and history that was stolen. Not to mention a big ass law suit for all the innocent blacks that was killed during slavery times. It would reach well into the billions. I looked it up. Then we're even. Let the Indians decide who go or stay. Good luck with that one.
It's clear you are an irrational person with these comments. The system you speak of ended many lifetimes ago. No one worships the flag, only what it represents during games, which is our armed forces and country, not the government. The men and women who put their lives at risk every day to allow you to speak irrationally without being chained up like an animal, or gassed, deserve respect.

It's clear you are an irrational person with these comments. The system you speak of ended many lifetimes ago. No one worships the flag, only what it represents during games, which is our armed forces and country, not the government. The men and women who put their lives at risk every day to allow you to speak irrationally without being chained up like an animal, or gassed, deserve respect.
Lol, you can't be serious with this post? The flag don't represent the military. The Military is it's own. They do what the government tell them to do! Killing thousands of people overseas is fighting for me? You're naive. I have family members in the Military. I know people that was in the Military. They talk about how you're brainwashed and chipped. How they don't why their fighting the war their fighting. When was the last time this country needed defending? The system that I speak of will never end. That's why all the presidents spoke of a global world. Kennedy tried to kill that noise by getting rid of the CIA. They instead killed him. 911 produced What? A war with Iraq. What excuse they use? Bro you're sleep. You're too American to understand.

Lol, you can't be serious with this post? The flag don't represent the military. The Military is it's own. They do what the government tell them to do! Killing thousands of people overseas is fighting for me? You're naive. I have family members in the Military. I know people that was in the Military. They talk about how you're brainwashed and chipped. How they don't why their fighting the war their fighting. When was the last time this country needed defending? The system that I speak of will never end. That's why all the presidents spoke of a global world. Kennedy tried to kill that noise by getting rid of the CIA. They instead killed him. 911 produced What? A war with Iraq. What excuse they use? Bro you're sleep. You're too American to understand.
Yep, confirmed.

How about pearl harbour....maybe if we didn't have a military then we would be speaking Japanese.....I was in the military my father and grand father....they don't brainwash everyone....and yes that flag reps the military and the country we live in
Or if love was real we wouldn't need a military. No that flag don't. People i know say it don't. It's a matter of how you feel about that flag. I got friends and family in the marines, Navy and Army. A Ex-CIA says the government knew about Pearl-Harbour weeks before it happened. What about Hillary Clinton getting those innocent men killed in benghazi? SMDH, and you people care about that flag. The whole damn system is corrupted.

Or if love was real we wouldn't need a military. No that flag don't. People i know say it don't. It's a matter of how you feel about that flag. I got friends and family in the marines, Navy and Army. A Ex-CIA says the government knew about Pearl-Harbour weeks before it happened. What about Hillary Clinton getting those innocent men killed in benghazi? SMDH, and you people care about that flag. The whole damn system is corrupted.
Yes some is out and out corrupt....I agree with you....but no way possible the whole world gets along so yes a need for military....and to the ex cia guy and everyone else if you or them can show me a better place to live then the floor is all yours or theirs.....so yes that flag reps our country.....that's why the anthem and flag is raised for the gold medalist in the Olympics....and the ppl that don't like that flag then just maybe go to that other paradise and make the living you do under this flag

Yes some is out and out corrupt....I agree with you....but no way possible the whole world gets along so yes a need for military....and to the ex cia guy and everyone else if you or them can show me a better place to live then the floor is all yours or theirs.....so yes that flag reps our country.....that's why the anthem and flag is raised for the gold medalist in the Olympics....and the ppl that don't like that flag then just maybe go to that other paradise and make the living you do under this flag
Why? Because we disagree about what the flag stand for? I guess nothing matter but some material. When this country was for a fact blood brought. This is brainwashing at it's best. Human life Trump that flag.

Why? Because we disagree about what the flag stand for? I guess nothing matter but some material. When this country was for a fact blood brought. This is brainwashing at it's best. Human life Trump that flag.
No you can disagree but from what I hear from u....this place isn't a good place...the government owes you billions....the police are against you...
The flag you live under means nothing....if them 3 things are true why would you want to live here....

You apparently have never been to a game. They ask everyone to rise to honor those in the armed forces as they sing the anthem and raise the colors.

the flag is a symbol for the country overall, not just what you hate in it;

the flag is a symbol for the country overall, not just what you hate in it;
You're human or Naw? How you know what that flag represent? Stop being naive. Humans come first. I care about people not that flag

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT