ADVERTISEMENT

It was Joe Biden RESCINDING a Trump Executive Order on insulin and epinephrine in case you forgot

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

One of Joe Bidens earliest reversals of a Trump order which LED TO INSULIN AND EPINEPHRINE INCREASING IN PRICE to the people who can LEAST AFFORD THEM!

You people really need to do your HOMEWORK!

Where you at LIBS?

One of Joe Bidens earliest reversals of a Trump order which LED TO INSULIN AND EPINEPHRINE INCREASING IN PRICE to the people who can LEAST AFFORD THEM!

Where you at LIBS?

Not a "LIB" but no you may want to do your homework.

The $35 cap was not yet in place and was an EO. The real problem is going after the greed of the pharmaceutical companies and that's what Biden wanted to do...but the bill was shot down by the republicans in the senate. I hope they break the bill down to things that can pass.

The $35 cap was not yet in place and was an EO. The real problem is going after the greed of the pharmaceutical companies and that's what Biden wanted to do...but the bill was shot down by the republicans in the senate. I hope they break the bill down to things that can pass.

So you put forth an article that it was "frozen" then rescinded because it basically only helped THOSE THAT NEED THE HELP THE MOST? Are you kidding me? It was a STARTING POINT and so far as I can tell it is month 15 of Bidens tenure and these very people STILL HAVE ZERO HELP!

Bug off with nonsense. No human could attempt to defend this.

What BIDEN WANTED to do, but hasn't.

Bullshit. Not the whole story. DEM Congress blocked Trumps authorization to import insulin and other drugs from Canada. Outside of the influence of Pharma. Libs BLOCKED it. And don’t say it’s because they wanted to go after the greed of them ffs. They ain’t done it yet. And most of them are lobbied by big pharma.
Dude. All they do is lie. Hoping people like you believe it.

Reactions: majus12 and utatem

Where you at LIBS?
get on with your life. Look ahead, not back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT