ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe out! Whacked! Fired! Smoked! Liberals failed to subvert democracy! MAGA!

As the thread shows I asked several questions that led to you saying you weren’t worried about collusion rather quid pro quo. Is that a lie?

You lied that I said there was no collusion. If you have a question for me, ask.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
As the thread shows I asked several questions that led to you saying you weren’t worried about collusion rather quid pro quo. Is that a lie?
Yes it is a lie. Again, there was collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign to win the 2016 election. You may chose to ignore that but most Americans will not.

I’m not saying there was or wasn’t collusion, rather pointing out what you said. Even that doesn’t matter but suffice it to say I’m here to help you when needed.

Yes it is a lie. Again, there was collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign to win the 2016 election. You may chose to ignore that but most Americans will not.

I’m not saying there was or wasn’t collusion, rather pointing out what you said. Even that doesn’t matter but suffice it to say I’m here to help you when needed.
Your typical retort, I'm here to help. Try helping those folks that disparage our war heroes. Try helping those folks that make racist posts or suggestions. Oops, sorry you don't get involved in racist posts. Then how can you help anybody when you're afraid to stop racist rants? It looks to me like you only want to "help" those on the left.

Last edited:
I help anyone in need but learned a long time ago racist are beyond help.

Your typical retort, I'm here to help. Try helping those folks that disparage our war heroes. Try helping those folks that make racist posts or suggestions. Oops, sorry you don't get involved in racist posts. Then how can you help anybody when you're afraid to stop racist rants? It looks to me like you only want to "help" those on the left.

Well I’ll leave it with you then and I honestly wish you luck with it.

You might be right about racists. However, I'm old enough to remember George Wallace publicly repenting his racist views before he died.

Last edited:
Nope. You lie all the time. He lied about that one post. Understand the difference?
Again let’s see an example, should be easy for you to find one since I “lie all the time” again you fool nobody. You call people liars when losing an argument. Back to the point, show me an example of when I lied, show an example of my “racial slurs” since you’ve said I do both so often.

Cems one quick question, is this 5 page thread another example of “nobody responds to the threads you start”? Asking for a friend. Since you make that statement each and every thread I start!

Again let’s see an example, should be easy for you to find one since I “lie all the time” again you fool nobody. You call people liars when losing an argument. Back to the point, show me an example of when I lied, show an example of my “racial slurs” since you’ve said I do both so often.
Did Obama wire tap Trump Tower?

Cems again I understand you are slow, however since you have the disability I’ll be patient. It’s a fact that Trump Tower was bugged. Well known proven fact.
Really, o'smart one? Show me your facts. And who is being held accountable for this illegal act?

Really, o'smart one? Show me your facts. And who is being held accountable for this illegal act?
In the future do your own keg work. And also it’s welk known know that Obama had the Trump team under surveillance so he could hand Hillary the Oval Office. As far as “who is being held accountable” this is the fox watching the henhouse. Obama weaponized the DOJ and the FBI for personal and political gain so are you asking why they don’t indict themselves? I think you’ll see Comey, McCabe etc etc indicted shortly. And again for you to play the moral compass only when it suits a typical shallow Cems type argument says it all about the standards and code you live. Double standard special Cems

https://inews.co.uk/news/sean-spicer-gchq-bugged-trump-towers-barack-obama/

In the future do your own keg work. And also it’s welk known know that Obama had the Trump team under surveillance so he could hand Hillary the Oval Office. As far as “who is being held accountable” this is the fox watching the henhouse. Obama weaponized the DOJ and the FBI for personal and political gain so are you asking why they don’t indict themselves? I think you’ll see Comey, McCabe etc etc indicted shortly. And again for you to play the moral compass only when it suits a typical shallow Cems type argument says it all about the standards and code you live. Double standard special Cems

https://inews.co.uk/news/sean-spicer-gchq-bugged-trump-towers-barack-obama/
You're getting less smart (that means dumber) each day. I can't take listening to your stupidity anymore.

stupid.gif

Like half the board? Don't you think they are telling you something by putting you on ignore?
“Half the board” Cems again why do you lie so much. Two have me on ignore, CD and Raoul. I don’t blame them, I carved them up and exposed them both as phones. You just are a glutton for getting your teeth kicked in all day! You actually enjoy being mocked and embarrassed. “Half the board” hahahahahaha
What a story teller!! Can you share more Navy Seal stories or are they classified? Hahahaha

“Half the board” Cems again why do you lie so much. Two have me on ignore, CD and Raoul. I don’t blame them, I carved them up and exposed them both as phones. You just are a glutton for getting your teeth kicked in all day! You actually enjoy being mocked and embarrassed. “Half the board” hahahahahaha
What a story teller!! Can you share more Navy Seal stories or are they classified? Hahahaha
Try spell check before posting your bullshzzt.

Indictments are coming, Sessions now doing what he’s told! Watch and cry!
Why do law enforcement officials have to be "told" to do their job? Like Trump promising us Cohen will not flip. What is there for Cohen to flip about? Why would Trump be concerned?

Why do law enforcement officials have to be "told" to do their job? Like Trump promising us Cohen will not flip. What is there for Cohen to flip about? Why would Trump be concerned?
Wtf are you talking about? You hang on every word they say on the View! Do you watch with all the ladies at the RV Park?

And your Harvard education shows in each of your posts. haha
More Cems lies, I’ve got about fifty PM’s stating it’s the sociopath in you that keeps making the same false claims. I told you and your ex side kick Canesrule(where’s he now) where I went to school and it wasn’t Harvard. It’s funny you never mentioned where you went? DeVry I’m guessing

More Cems lies, I’ve got about fifty PM’s stating it’s the sociopath in you that keeps making the same false claims. I told you and your ex side kick Canesrule(where’s he now) where I went to school and it wasn’t Harvard. It’s funny you never mentioned where you went? DeVry I’m guessing
You only said Harvard. Is that true?

Never said Harvard, and if you weren’t so stupid you’d remember the schools name. You were jealous and forgot on purpose! Accept less than average!! Face reality
If I were you I wouldn't embarrass my alma mater by publicizing you are a graduate. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT