ADVERTISEMENT

Mitt Romney

source.gif
tumblr_nltzah7Hev1tv4k5po1_500.gif
ygcdX.gif
FHX99XuyH9u4WbRideGloLIQpnBTyzHs9ydEAVDDPlz60aY1iHhjL9RWF0dYYFykg08jcQAgAuh29iIaB3l1gl5H0evzIZCX_w7LiO6y-7h9ihgUtXyVFPhmHVIUwPtIZbUKwJPxVRi8Np3XY058cQm9it7vgS13gWk

Reactions: grbcane and majus12
Romney, like the Bushes, is a weak ass RINO. Conservatives loathe these weaklings. Trump has accomplished more for the conservative agenda in 3 years than these wussies combined in their lifetimes. It's Trump's time now, get out of the way or get trucked.

The Repubs in the senate have set quite a precedent for future senators, Repubs, Demos & Independents. They have given # 45 a tacid green light. #45 will expand & accelerate his entitlements.

Hey Hilo heavy boy....get out of the rain. Welcome #45 for another 4 years...ha ha you bum.

Hey Hilo heavy boy....get out of the rain. Welcome #45 for another 4 years...ha ha you bum.
He could have another 4 yrs but it will be with a Democrat led Senate & a Democrat majority in the house. Which means he will be a lame duck president. He can veto all he wants but they can override his vetoes.
The repubs will pay dearly for being complicit to allow #45 to come & go as they please because they are afraid of him. The same repubs who at the start of the 2016 campaign thought they could control him. We know how that turned out. They are still working with less sleep, burning the midnight oil. Meanwhile #45 continues to throw out the crumbs.

Well, he does deserve some credit but not as much as many people are giving him. Utah constituents hate Trump anyway....but still. He still did the right thing. More than you can say for the rest of those hyenas. I am going to enjoy them losing their seats like an arson enjoys a good fire.

Last edited:
Well, he does deserve some credit but not as much as many people are giving him. Utah constituents hate Trump anyway....but still. He still did the right thing. More than you can say for the rest of those hyenas. I am going to enjoy them lose their seats like an arson enjoys a good fire.
I know you hate to let facts get in the way of an argument but latest polls in Utah show 52% approval ratings for Trump, which is higher than the national average. He also is polling higher than Romney for the first time. Go figure.

Delusional. Pelosi won the speakership in a landslide and has increased her stature due to her mastery of Trump. She has no rival.

Only way she won’t be speaker is if Republicans win back the house.
WRONG, they postponed the vote, as she didnt have the votes. She had to make deals to win “Speaker’!
Secondly, that is exactly my point. Republicans will take back the house, they shit the bed, have done nothing for 2 years but go after Trump.
people of tired of partisan politics.

WRONG, they postponed the vote, as she didnt have the votes. She had to make deals to win “Speaker’!
Secondly, that is exactly my point. Republicans will take back the house, they shit the bed, have done nothing for 2 years but go after Trump.
people of tired of partisan politics.
That's wishful thinking....and you don't have any idea what is going on. The Democrats have done quite a bit. People are tired of partisan politics so the solution is to give the republicans the house so they can allow Trump to piss all over our constitution? I don't think so because that's how they got the house in the first place. Republicans put party over country and the fact they wanted a trial with no evidence or witnesses proves that. 75% of the people disapprove of this move and you will see come election time as you saw in 2018...the tail don't wag the dog.

That's wishful thinking....and you don't have any idea what is going on. The Democrats have done quite a bit. People are tired of partisan politics so the solution is to give the republicans the house so they can allow Trump to piss all over our constitution? I don't think so because that's how they got the house in the first place. Republicans put party over country and the fact they wanted a trial with no evidence or witnesses proves that. 75% of the people disapprove of this move and you will see come election time as you saw in 2018...the tail don't wag the dog.
Enjoy your Partisan delusion another 270 days, apparently you refuse to accept the reality that Dems/ Pelosi gambled, lost, colossal costly mistake.
Come on cd, I know you are smart enough to see reality. I think you just keep ignoring it

Enjoy your Partisan delusion another 270 days, apparently you refuse to accept the reality that Dems/ Pelosi gambled, lost, colossal costly mistake.
Come on cd, I know you are smart enough to see reality. I think you just keep ignoring it
That's the thing. Pelosi didn't gamble at all. She did her job. Check the president. Not doing her job would have cost her the job she has herself.

That's the thing. Pelosi didn't gamble at all. She did her job. Check the president. Not doing her job would have cost her the job she has herself.
I dont disagree with “she did her job”, every opposing Speaker tries to take down the other party. My point was she went about it horrifically. It was rushed, 100% partisan, politically motivated. I believe she will never sit behind a SOTU again.
She barely won Speaker this session, remember when the vote was delayed so she could make deals?
Alternatively, the house might turn over, and she wont be Speaker.
Either way she is done! IMO

Reactions: utatem
Well, he does deserve some credit but not as much as many people are giving him. Utah constituents hate Trump anyway....but still. He still did the right thing. More than you can say for the rest of those hyenas. I am going to enjoy them losing their seats like an arson enjoys a good fire.
Trump beat Clinton by 18 points. Would have been much more if not for a weird third party candidate.

Trump beat Clinton by 18 points. Would have been much more if not for a weird third party candidate.

huh? What are you talking about?

Clinton got 3+ million more votes than Trump. He won because of our electoral voting system, doing well in the industrial Midwestern states.

Clinton got 3+ million more votes than Trump. He won because of our electoral voting system, doing well in the industrial Midwestern states.
He was talking about the vote in Utah that CD mentioned and Evan McMullin is the third party candidate that took votes away from both Trump and Hillary. Trump had 45.5%, Hillary 27.5% and McMullin 21.5%.

If the winner of the Super bowl had been based on first downs (23 vs 12) or time of possession (35 vs 25) San Francisco would have won. The electoral college was a brilliant move by the Founders!

If the winner of the Super bowl had been based on first downs (23 vs 12) or time of possession (35 vs 25) San Francisco would have won. The electoral college was a brilliant move by the Founders!
That is a great analogy. But for the Electoral College, what would the votes of the less populous states matter? It was genius...

Reactions: grbcane

He was talking about the vote in Utah that CD mentioned and Evan McMullin is the third party candidate that took votes away from both Trump and Hillary. Trump had 45.5%, Hillary 27.5% and McMullin 21.5%.
Exactly. Some people might educate themselves better before posting.I think everybody knows Clinton won the meaningless popular vote because of two outlier states, New York and California.

Exactly. Some people might educate themselves better before posting.I think everybody knows Clinton won the meaningless popular vote because of two outlier states, New York and California.

Perhaps if you had included the word “Utah” in your original post you would have more effectively showered us with your brilliance. Without it, your post was misleading and therefor useless.

Last edited:
Perhaps if you had included the word “Utah” in your original post you would have more effectively showered us with your brilliance. Without it, your post was misleading and therefor useless.
I guess you weren't educated enough in the subject matter to realize I. was talking about Utah.Not that hard to figure out if you have some level of political understanding which you obviously don't have.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Mitt doesn't have an ego. Only Trump.
How could you possibly know that cems unless you personally know Mitt? He's a politician. He might have taken this position so assuage his ego knowing full well it would be front page news...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT