ADVERTISEMENT

Mitt Romney

So is that criminal in the WH.
Not at all, but the point is that Romney is just like everybody else in DC, but he tries to portray himself as a pious saintly holier than thou being, but he is actually a sleazy money grubbing private equity dirtbag which is what he was called by everybody on the left in 2012, but now they've discovered they love him. Rich irony. He's the same self-absorbed asshole.

Reactions: CFSteve and utatem
Not at all, but the point is that Romney is just like everybody else in DC, but he tries to portray himself as a pious saintly holier than thou being, but he is actually a sleazy money grubbing private equity dirtbag which is what he was called by everybody on the left in 2012, but now they've discovered they love him. Rich irony. He's the same self-absorbed asshole.
Yep, just a few years ago they were mockingly calling him a "Vulture Capitalist."

Please. He had 3 million votes less and that's with Russia's help. The electoral college saved him. Doubt it saves him again.
You ignorantly said people in Utah hated him when he won by 18 points. If you knew anything, you would know the popular vote means nothing- only the final official score according to the rules- just like football, otherwise we would just let NY and California decide the election. The founders had a reason for the Electoral College.
Please elucidate with FACTS how Russia decided the election.

You ignorantly said people in Utah hated him when he won by 18 points. If you knew anything, you would know the popular vote means nothing- only the final official score according to the rules- just like football, otherwise we would just let NY and California decide the election. The founders had a reason for the Electoral College.
Please elucidate with FACTS how Russia decided the election.
Well I didn't ignorantly tell you how many more votes Hillary received in the popular vote now did I? LMAO

You hurt?

Ignorance is bliss.Don't confuse him with the facts.
Here's some more facts that he missed for some reason. Phil Lyman, a State Rep here in Utah, called for Romney to be censured over his vote for conviction on the same day that Romney came to Utah's Capital to meet privately with Republican leaders of the Legislature here. The resolution pairs with a bill filed last week that would give Utah voters the right to recall their Senators that is attracting even more attention now that Romney broke with his party over impeachment. Utah House Speaker Brad Wilson. also filed a resolution "paying tribute" to Trump. I wonder if these were the constituents that CD was saying that hate Trump out here?

Here's some more facts that he missed for some reason. Phil Lyman, a State Rep here in Utah, called for Romney to be censured over his vote for conviction on the same day that Romney came to Utah's Capital to meet privately with Republican leaders of the Legislature here. The resolution pairs with a bill filed last week that would give Utah voters the right to recall their Senators that is attracting even more attention now that Romney broke with his party over impeachment. Utah House Speaker Brad Wilson. also filed a resolution "paying tribute" to Trump. I wonder if these were the constituents that CD was saying that hate Trump out here?

Mitt ain't going nowhere. Utah despises Trump. Stop pretending a corrupt and immoral person is loved by the Mormon people. Smh

Mitt ain't going nowhere. Utah despises Trump. Stop pretending a corrupt and immoral person is loved by the Mormon people. Smh
True that the bills are going nowhere but it did send a message to him about how the Utah Legislature feels about him on the day he visited them. Utah despises Trump despite his approval rating here, which is higher than the national average? Good one. BTW, some of the Mormon people are just as corrupt and immoral as any other group of people. Unless of course you think Orrin Hatch stayed in office for 40 years by being above reproach. A lot of the swindling that happens out here is done by church members to other church members. Not Donny and Marie of course.

Whats glaringly obvious is Romney has a conscience, #45 does not. Romney is a deeply religious man so called upon god for resolve strength.
Meanwhile #45 is still pissed he is the 1st POTUS to be voted to be impeached by a member of his own party.

Romney
Well I didn't ignorantly tell you how many more votes Hillary received in the popular vote now did I? LMAO
Please list the facts supporting your preposterous claim that Russia stole the election and gave it to Trump. We are waiting.

Romney

Please list the facts supporting your preposterous claim that Russia stole the election and gave it to Trump. We are waiting.
Please provide me evidence that I said that Russia stole anything.....

8d355b14c8314959d73628d894682dca.jpg

Please describe with facts, not opinions, how one vote was effected when our intelligence community has denied anything happened

Again
....please show me where I said Russia "stole" anything. I said "with Russia's help".
....and according to our own intelligence agencies I am correct.

Again
....please show me where I said Russia "stole" anything. I said "with Russia's help".
....and according to our own intelligence agencies I am correct.
Please cite the reference where an official of the US government states that attempted interference by the Russian government affected the vote count one way or another. You claimed they" helped" Trump.

Please cite the reference where an official of the US government states that attempted interference by the Russian government affected the vote count one way or another. You claimed they" helped" Trump.
Crickets. You can't cite a single reference, by a US government official saying the Russian government "helped" Trump win the election, because there isn't one, and you know it. Your opinion does not count. It is not a fact, in spite of your claim, starting a thread, that you are only interested in facts.

Last edited:
Crickets. You can't cite a single reference, by a US government official saying the Russian government "helped" Trump win the election, because there isn't one, and you know it. Your opinion does not count. It is not a fact.
It's crickets because the question it's self is very obtuse. The Russians obviously wanted Trump to win. They have a business relationship. Hillary and Obama literally cost Putin over a trillion dollars. You can act coy all you want like all the republican senators that refuse to have Trump be held accountable in public. No evidence or witnesses...just the acquittal please.

Well Well your games. You will be see how the American people give it up.... just like 2018.

It's crickets because the question it's self is very obtuse. The Russians obviously wanted Trump to win. They have a business relationship. Hillary and Obama literally cost Putin over a trillion dollars. You can act coy all you want like all the republican senators that refuse to have Trump be held accountable in public. No evidence or witnesses...just the acquittal please.

Well Well your games. You will be see how the American people give it up.... just like 2018.
You obviously have no example of a US government official backing up your claim that the Russian government helped Trump win the election, because there is none. Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about, and you are wrong. It's not that difficult if you try a little.
By comparison,Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea and Eastern Ukraine while giving Ukrainians blankets to defend themselves. Trump took out Russian military weapons in Syria with a missile strike and gave Ukraine hundreds of millions of dollars in lethal military aid. Big difference.

More make believe stories. Obama helped Putin when he refused to send military aid to Ukraine when Russia attacked them despite the pleas from his advisers and ambassadors. I wonder how many Ukrainian lives were lost due to Obama's cowardice to confront Putin? Strange that the left didn't care much about Ukrainian lives back then. I guess we see now what he meant when he told the Russians that he would have more freedom after his reelection. And I guess Hillary selling our uranium and getting massive contributions to her foundation afterwards were nothing to see either?

More make believe stories. Obama helped Putin when he refused to send military aid to Ukraine when Russia attacked them despite the pleas from his advisers and ambassadors. I wonder how many Ukrainian lives were lost due to Obama's cowardice to confront Putin? Strange that the left didn't care much about Ukrainian lives back then. I guess we see now what he meant when he told the Russians that he would have more freedom after his reelection. And I guess Hillary selling our uranium and getting massive contributions to her foundation afterwards were nothing to see either?
Money post.

Reactions: Caneprof
Whats glaringly obvious is Romney has a conscience, #45 does not. Romney is a deeply religious man so called upon god for resolve strength.
Meanwhile #45 is still pissed he is the 1st POTUS to be voted to be impeached by a member of his own party.
What's "glaringly obvious" is that Mitt is all about Mitt. He basically implied, in his inimitable tearful way, that he voted to convict based on his amazing Godly devotion. In other words, Christians like myself don't possess his level of spirituality and devotion to God based on our support of Trump. Mitt is a true self-righteous schmuck.

You obviously have no example of a US government official backing up your claim that the Russian government helped Trump win the election, because there is none. Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about, and you are wrong. It's not that difficult if you try a little.
By comparison,Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea and Eastern Ukraine while giving Ukrainians blankets to defend themselves. Trump took out Russian military weapons in Syria with a missile strike and gave Ukraine hundreds of millions of dollars in lethal military aid. Big difference.
Wait.... are you sending your kids over there to fight?

L
What's "glaringly obvious" is that Mitt is all about Mitt. He basically implied, in his inimitable tearful way, that he voted to convict based on his amazing Godly devotion. In other words, Christians like myself don't possess his level of spirituality and devotion to God based on our support of Trump. Mitt is a true self-righteous schmuck.
LMAO... pretending Trump isn't all about Trump.

Wait.... are you sending your kids over there to fight?
They didn't need our kids over there to fight in Ukraine, they were willing to do that themselves. They just needed our help with weapons to defend themselves against an attack from Russia but again your effeminate hero refused to do so despite the pleas from his ambassadors and advisers. Sure makes you wonder why he would go to such great lengths to deny the Ukranian people the help that they so desperately needed.

Now you cite our intelligence community? I guess you missed Trump on stage with Putin in Helsinki where he openly admitted he would take Putin's word over his own U.S. Intelligence!
Nobody in the US government ever said there was one vote in the election affected by the Russian government. If they did-produce the quote. We'll wait for your response.
Obama sat on his hands and gave Crimea and Eastern Ukraine to Putin.Many were killed. I guess you were cool with that.

krvaness, quite simply If I had kids the choice I have is would I want my children to conduct themselves like Mitt Romney or DJT, based on the decision Romney made? Not a difficult answer.

krvaness, quite simply If I had kids the choice I have is would I want my children to conduct themselves like Mitt Romney or DJT, based on the decision Romney made? Not a difficult answer.
I think you're missing the point. Mitt wanted to, and being a career politician he knew damn well he would, make himself the headline by doing what he did. It was self-serving pure and simple. Forget the comparison to DJT. We're talking about Mitt, Super Mormon, Romney here. Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. But given your question and based on Mitts actions, the answer is easy for my son...DJT all day.

I think you're missing the point. Mitt wanted to, and being a career politician he knew damn well he would, make himself the headline by doing what he did. It was self-serving pure and simple. Forget the comparison to DJT. We're talking about Mitt, Super Mormon, Romney here. Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. But given your question and based on Mitts actions, the answer is easy for my son...DJT all day.
So you advocate lying, being vengeful, crap on the military, enrich yourself at the expense of taxpayers, etc. #45 is full on spiteful. Also, being a con man 24/7 365

Finally, a Republican Senator with balls. Thank you, Mitt.

History will remember him very kindly for this. Likewise all the bootlickers who have sold their souls to protect Trump (Graham, Cruz, Rand Paul etc) will forever have their names tarred by Trump's corruption.

So you advocate lying, being vengeful, crap on the military, enrich yourself at the expense of taxpayers, etc. #45 is full on spiteful. Also, being a con man 24/7 365
No one advocates that Hawaiian...you've just bought into the liberal narrative from Day 1 with Trump. He continues to win, and the Dems continue to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT